main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So NV Actual Vampire The Masquerade RPG Thread

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Jankarakk, Sep 1, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Axia_Euxine

Axia_Euxine Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 25, 2003
    500th Vampire post woot for me. BTW I am holding this thread hostage until Talon gives Axia some Star Wars love! (by that I mean posting, we all know Axia's life is a tragedy)

2. Jankarakk

Jankarakk Jedi Master star 4

Aug 27, 2003
    Hey....dont' make the rest of US suffer for his neglecting you in the Star Wars universe....that's a Galaxy far far away....Make his character suffer....make him like become mortal again or something....

3. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    Cant do anything in game then something unfortunate might happen to Axia.

4. KleptoKlown

KleptoKlown Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 5, 2004
    "Sounds like some good eternal fun... So, let me get this straight, we kill other vampires and drink their blood? That can't exactly be something that they all accept, our clan had to have made some nice enemies doing what we do."

"So, what's my first assignment? Y'know, who's my first?"

5. Talon_Wolfe

Talon_Wolfe Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 8, 2002
    Hostage Crisis over, I posted to the SW thread.

6. Luminara_Jade

Luminara_Jade Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 5, 2004
    dude. seriously. what happens in the mansion next?

7. Jankarakk

Aug 27, 2003
    hehehehehe....you don't wanna know.

8. Luminara_Jade

Feb 5, 2004
    wha...?! yes. yes, i do. someone tell me right now! don't think i won't throw a hissy fit.

9. Jankarakk

Aug 27, 2003
    Hey Axia....I'm in the catacombs now...what do I see???

10. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    Talon: "What is so pressing my son?"

Morondude: You get the feeling she does need attention but you dont know how critical it is. Roll intelligence and perception

Jaded: roll stamina

Petra: Do you let go of Renee or Stan? You are inside the catacombs.

Jan: Do you let go of Schluer? Give me a perception check

Inean: For a split second the pain in your shoulder is exquisite and then the vampire's embrace washes over you. Its...intoxicating ang erotic, but you maintain enough of your wits to realize that this woman is draining you of your blood, you can feel your heart beat against the pull of her jaw and fangs. What do you do?

Klepto: "We currently have no assignments. However, there was a call recently for assassins for hire. But theres a catch."

11. KleptoKlown

KleptoKlown Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 5, 2004
    "A catch? Can't say I'm a fan of that word... I'm interested in the job, but what's the catch?"

12. Talon_Wolfe

Talon_Wolfe Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 8, 2002
    I can't talk on the phone, please, can you meet me in my room? At the very least, for your time and trouble, let me donate $500 to your church, no strings attached, give it to the needy or whatever you guys do. All you need to do is show up so I can talk to you. This is not a hoax, I am for real. I am staying in a penthouse at the Bellagio, if that is any indication.

13. Jankarakk

Aug 27, 2003
    I do not let go of her, and my perception is 9/9/10

14. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    Slightly before Morondude enters the mansion holding Jaded's body...

A present to make up for the lack of posting.

Two black vans came to a stop across the street from the front gate of Amadora's mansion. The two men standing guard otside of the gate saw them of course. Both of them pulled thier weapons and waited.

The back doors of the vans as well as the drivers and passengers doors all opened and men and women began to pour out.

They were all dressed in black and supporting enough weaponry for a war...which is exactly what this was about to become.

The last person to emerge from the lead van was a woman. She was dressed in camouflage pants and a black tanktop. Strapped to her belt and hanging on her hip was of all things a quiver of arrows. Gripped in right hand was a compound bow?a professional?s bow with a 70 pound draw weight. The woman did not look capable of using the weapon effectively.

Anyone watching would have their perception change as she stepped forward and the group of people parted ways for her and stepped up to the front of the pack.

One of the two bodyguards took a step forward and leveled his pistol at her and began to squeeze the trigger.

When this newly arrived woman saw the man across the street step forward she went for a arrow in her quiver and notched it and pulled the compound bow to its fully extended draw before letting the arrow fly.

The arrow entered the shaft of the pistol and pierced the round in the chamber cuasing the round to explode in the gun. The vampire who had been holding the gun held what was left of his hand and hissed at the woman baring his fangs. That was when the second arrow penetrated his heart. By the time third arrow penetrated his skull he was beginning to turn to dust.

The other vampire turned and jumped the fence heading for Amadora?s mansion with inhuman speed.

All but the archer sprinted forward giving chase. They too moved with inhuman speed the light of the full moon glistening off of their latex and PVC clothing. As some of them approached the gate they began to shift revealing themselves to be werewolves at the height of their power with the full moon shining on them.

The archer notched another arrow and let it fly as the others simply leaped over the fence as if jumping over a hedge. The arrow hit the other vampire in the back puncturing his heart. He was still running but slowed dramatically slowed which gave the werewolves all the time they needed to catch up to him.

The vampire seemed to realize this and spun to face his foes as he tore the shaft of the arrow from his chest. The vampire was old enough that the wood shaft of the arrow was not fatal to him despite the fact that it went clean through his heart.

He prepared to fight the werewolf bearing down on him when the creature leapt into the air intending to jump over him. The Vampire prepared to launch himself at the werewolf only to discover he couldn?t. He looked down at his chest to see another arrow protruding from it. Then another and he began to turn to dust.

A Werewolf ran right through the falling dust of the vampire and grabbed the two arrows as they began to drop. The werewolf flicked them over his shoulder and proceeded to run full speed at the entrance to Amadora?s mansion shifting to all fours and gaining speed

The archer approached the gate and leapt over it. As she landed she caught the two arrows the werewolf had thrown at her putting one in her quiver and notching the other.

She continued to walk towards Amadora?s mansion. ?This time?this time.?

Inside the house Amadora was talking to her assistant in the lobby of her house. The blood party was over, everyone had left. Amadora was going over details about Schyluers flight to Greece when all the sudden she stopped and turned slowly to the door.

Amadora bared her fangs and her eyes turned pitch black as she prepared her power.

Amadora?s assistant dropped the clipboard she was holding and pulled two pistols out of her shoulder holsters walking forward and holding them pointed

15. Luminara_Jade

Feb 5, 2004
    yay! more!

16. Luminara_Jade

Feb 5, 2004
    anything else you might like to add?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.