main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Adopt a FanForcer for CE

Discussion in 'Archive: London UK' started by Lord-Tice, Feb 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lord-Tice

Lord-Tice Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 20, 2001
    Calling all Londoners!!

With Celebration Europe heading our way in July, and the proposed European FanForce meet taking place during the same week, I would be incredibly grateful if there are any London FanForce members who would be willing to adopt our fellow FanForcers from across the world?
    If you can allow for one, two or as many as you can manage to stay at your home for either the whole week (Monday 9th July through to Monday 16th July) or just the weekend of Celebration Europe itself (Thursday 12th July - Sunday/Monday 15/16th July), then please let me know and we can begin to make some arrangements :)

The idea is to allow people to save a bit of money, to make the whole week a lot more fun and to make life easier. The adopted FanForcers will be willing to contribute to food costs, but with planned events taking place for most of the day, the chances are they will only need a place to sleep and catch some breakfast.

Please only say you are willing to adopt if you can 100% commit to it, and if anyone has any questions then please just ask. I hope we can offer some help and support.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.