main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FF:NZ Alcohol, Girls and something else...

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by SithForceLord, Nov 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SithForceLord

SithForceLord Jedi Master star 6

Jul 2, 2001
    That's right sports fans. Wellington 7's tickets went on sale at 9am.

Alcohol, Girls, alcohol, girls, girls and a little rugby. Makes one hell of a weekend in the Capitol :D

2. solo77

solo77 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Aug 28, 2002
    Yep can't wait [face_dancing]

Tickets already on TradeMe, dirty buggers [face_not_talking]

Anyway yeah, can't wait til next year, nothing beats the sevens [face_dancing]

3. SithForceLord

Jul 2, 2001
    Already on trademe, jesus. Those dirty buggers should get a warning or a ban from trademe or something.

Deliberate purcahse to re-sell on the same day they're released is over the top. [face_plain]

4. solo77

Aug 28, 2002
    Sounds like we are getting a pretty decent crew together, my house is going to be bursting at the seams i think. Buying up as many old mattresses as i can find on TradeMe to line the garage with.

Scoobs theme is Star Trek, so it's tight skivvies for the guys and one-piece dresses for the girls.

The NOSTRILSS crew ("Northland and Others Sevens Trip Resulting in Intoxicated Ladies Stripping and Shagging") theme thus far is indians. As in American Indians, so loin cloths, feather head things and plenty of nugget. Simlar to the famous 'Indians on the Interislander' from Undy 500 2004.

[image=http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y213/solo77/Undie04/indiansontheinterislander2.jpg]

Still undecided which way i will go at the moment. Will be hard to top this year though aye SFL [face_dancing]

[image=http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y213/solo77/Sevens%2006/DSC03920-1.jpg]
    [image=http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y213/solo77/Sevens%2006/DSC03913-3.jpg]
    [image=http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y213/solo77/Sevens%2006/DSC03909.jpg]

5. YouAgain

YouAgain Jedi Master star 5

Dec 20, 2001
    I don't even want to guess what is going on in that last photo...

6. solo77

Aug 28, 2002
    You don't need to guess, the picture paints a thousand words.

Or, just ask SFL.... [face_worried]

7. solo77

Aug 28, 2002
    From Stuff:
    ______________________________________________________________________________________________
    Fans not happy as Sevens sell out
    22 November 2006

All 10,000 public tickets to next year's rugby sevens were snapped up in 20 minutes - but not everyone is happy.

Despite prices rising by $15 on average, fans queued up, slept over and clicked furiously on their computers in a bid for the coveted tickets yesterday.

As in previous years, thousands missed out, but not even the super-prepared were always satisfied.

Johnsonville residents Lyndall MacKenzie, 23, and Kelly Cotton, 21, queued for 16 hours from 5pm on Monday outside Johnsonville's Lotto and Gift shop.

However, they were surprised yesterday morning when the shop's owner said he would sell to his own son first.

"He rocked up with his son and went in and sold him tickets," Ms MacKenzie said.

"When he opened the doors, I said: `We are the first in the queue.' He said: `No, you're second behind my son."'

The shop then opened about two minutes late.

The owner of the store admitted telling the pair they were second in line, but said he changed his mind because it was wrong. He was unsure when his son had been served but he had not been first.

Wellington woman Vicki Rowland was at Rebel Sport in Hastings at 6.30am. However, when the doors opened, four staff members were already at the counter buying tickets, she said.

Only one person in the public queue managed to get tickets before they were gone.

"I felt more stink for the people ahead of me who had been waiting all night," she said. "It's not really like a public sale any more."

The Rebel shop manager denied Ms Rowland's allegations.

Most of the fans who got tickets were feeling positive about the event.

Ms MacKenzie said next year's sevens would be her fourth or fifth.

"I'll definitely be dressing up," she said. "I just haven't decided what I'll be yet."

Tournament director Steve Dunbar said ticket sales had been hot as usual. About 85 per cent were sold on the Internet.

"We're absolutely thrilled. We know we're going to have a stadium with 35,000 people in it in February and we're looking forward to it."

The sevens are at Westpac Stadium on February 2 and February 3. Tickets ranged from $105 to $145, an increase of $15 from last year.

Trade Me ticket barons were already at work by yesterday afternoon, with more than 60 tickets appearing on the website for as much as $350 each.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Classic. You have to be pretty inept (or on a slow comp) to miss out. I was still able to get single tickets at 9:21. Most people were probably stupid and trying to get sets of 10 in one spot which just aint gonna happen.
    I have never even seen my seats both time I've been

8. SithForceLord

Jul 2, 2001
    She was oiling me up, but it turned ugly when she used her nails to scratch the crap outta my back :(

half cut by then though (about 9am) so wasn't too bad :p

9. solo77

Aug 28, 2002
    Just found this LINK on TradeMe amongst all the sevens tickets!

GOLD! [face_laugh]

10. SithForceLord

Jul 2, 2001
    lol

I should make up an auction.

"One 'blue print' for the caketin and complimentary pick-axe. Start digging now cause you got more chance of getting in with this than getting tickets"

$113 - cost of a normal ticket and booking fee

:p

Draw a picture of a cake tin and throw it up as a joke...

11. SithForceLord

Jul 2, 2001
    http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=78670512&ed=true

12. solo77

Aug 28, 2002
    Move it to the 'event tickets' listings and you will get heaps of hits. No one will see it where it is now

13. SithForceLord

Jul 2, 2001
    hmmmm, i dont think i can move it cause where you chose the category is right at the start of placing an auction... ill start an identical one in event tickets - i was going to do it there, but then 'cake deisgn' sounds better... and a search for Wellington 7's brings it up... but i'll make a second auction :p

14. SithForceLord

Jul 2, 2001
    http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=78676483&ed=true

15. SithForceLord

Jul 2, 2001
    lol at my auction /\ in the 'events tickets' section. good work solo for telling me to auction in there...

16. SithForceLord

Jul 2, 2001
    Jono bro that link you got uop there is been removed by an admin. Boo!!!

Check the Q's and A's on my auction, LOL! some people...

17. SithForceLord

Jul 2, 2001
    Solo... I'm pretty tempted to get some of these made up...

The guy from the TopGun (Maverick) and Pumas crew is keen to do it too...

[image=http://clipmarks.com/image_cache/ericw/512/B6245CD1-5AF3-4CFB-A8EB-2C5A3B5E29AC.jpg]

Better than star trek - too much clothing with star trek, for the 7's the less = the better. :p

18. jp-30

jp-30 Manager Emeritus star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2000
    Your auction got canned too.

19. SithForceLord

Jul 2, 2001
    Yea, one of them. :(

Boo!

oh, man both! Trademe has gone to the dog's since Sam sold it. :(

20. solo77

Aug 28, 2002
    Yeah, talk about killjoys [face_not_talking]

Looking hopeful on the accomodation front. By the end of the weekend hopefully i will have about a dozen mattresses for the garage [face_peace]

21. SithForceLord

Jul 2, 2001
    Are you forking out for those yourself bud? Don't do that, Floor is fine, and like the goal is every year, the plan to stay at yours is a backup incase I can't find someone elses place to crash at ;)

22. solo77

Aug 28, 2002
    They're like $5 each at the mo, so no big deal.

We were talking last night and may try and get $10 off everyone for the increse to our power and gas bill. That or no one washes [face_sick]

23. SithForceLord

Jul 2, 2001
    **** yea, charge a small fee - i wouldn't mind. I caan always top and tail with you an Rach so save on a mattress ;)

LOLZ.

24. solo77

Aug 28, 2002
    [face_worried]

If there is going to be 3 in my bed, there will only be the 1 male.......ME!

If you get my drift :D

25. SithForceLord

Jul 2, 2001
    No, what ever do you mean?

[face_plain]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.