main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Always in Motion (AU) Obi-Wan, OFC, Anakin, Padme *Complete* 12-04-06

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by jmsbndgrl, Oct 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lady_Jade

Lady_Jade Jedi Master star 4

May 22, 2004
    This was a wonderful ending jmsbndgrl!!!! =D= I actually got a bit teary-eyed. It was very moving.

So Yoda, Anakin, Padme, the twins, and Alia are all in hiding. Alia's pregnant, and...is she on Tatooine? At least Obi-Wan didn't end up in the suit.

I can't wait for the sequal; I know its going to be just as awesome as this story was! Please put me on the PM list for it!

2. CommanderK23

CommanderK23 Jedi Youngling star 3

May 4, 2004
    I have to admit that I've been lurking on this story since the beginning... and it's incredible the way that you have developed the characters and on top of that you've mixed in one the many fancies that Star Wars fans have: going to a galaxy far, far away.

I, like many, am fan of Obi-Wan. Though I have always liked light side Anakin. What you have written is a perfect example of the fact that everyone has a "dark side". Anyone can turn to the dark side. You portray Anakin as how I wish he could have been in the movies: A wise young man who can withstand the dark side. You also show how obsession can be a person?s undoing. Obi-Wan who was obsessed with keeping Anakin from falling that he failed to see the Sith that was right under his nose. And once he believed Anakin was "safe" he began obsessing over the protection of his wife. Granted a health dose of this is good in a husband, but to the extent that Obi-Wan is going it is wrong. He allowed this obsession to blind and make him vulnerable to the twisting that a very skilled Sith Lord can do.

I cannot wait to see how you continue this in the sequel.

PM when you post the sequel.

3. Jaira

Jaira Jedi Master star 4

May 3, 2005
    Oh my sweet holy darkside!!!! That WAS AWESOME!!! I can't wait for the sequel!! Let me know when it starts!

4. HandmaidenVeme

HandmaidenVeme Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 28, 2004
    Awesome work on an epic of a fic dear friend!!!! @};- =D= @};-

I am so proud of your accomplishments, I've been with your from the begining and I'll stick with you until the end :) !

Congratulations once again!!

5. palpyisgod2

palpyisgod2 Jedi Master star 2

Aug 7, 2005
    hmmm. you're probably going to hate me for saying this, but I thought the ending was a little weak. otherwise, the story was fantastic! put me on the PM list for the sequel!

Congratulatinos, you're halfway there!

PiG2

6. Star_Angel

Star_Angel Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 18, 2006
    This was such a tragic ending, but so amazing, poor everyone. I was really happy to read that Aila finally was pregnant, I wonder if they will have a son or a daughter. Oh well, I?m way a head of myself.

Please keep me on the pm list for the sequel.

7. SKYWALKER024

SKYWALKER024 Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 2, 2006
    Wow! What a way to end an awesome story. Can't wait for Always In Motion 2. It should be awesome!

8. Fat_Bird

Fat_Bird Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 1, 2005
    There's still good in Obi-Wan. He was willing to die for Aila. :_|

I can't wait for the sequel.

9. AnakinsFavorite

AnakinsFavorite Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 10, 2006
    Okay, this is really embrarrasing...

"Ahem."

Let me start again. *shuffles back in*

"I, um..."

[face_blush]

"I HAVE BEEN A LURKER THIS ENTIRE TIME AND WOULD LIKE TO BE PM'D ON THE SEQUEL!"

Whew, that wasn't too bad[face_dancing] .

I loved this story and read it thuroughly though the beginning but went on hiatus. After that, I kind of got lost and didn't want to reply because I'd probably say something that was stupid/didn't make sense.

Anywho, I loved this story!=D=

10. Exxaciel

Exxaciel Jedi Master star 3

Mar 10, 2005
    ?My goddess, Anakin and I need to have this conversation in private.? Okay, this was funny.

Sheesh, I'm gone for a week and you go and finish the story...Figures. :rolleyes:

11. WANNA-BE-JEDI-KNIGHT

WANNA-BE-JEDI-KNIGHT Jedi Master star 3

Feb 4, 2006
    Nice ending!! Sidious is still the great manipulator. I do hope that Avarik has some sense and remembers that he told Anakin to help Aila and that it would be highly suspicious to see her 'dead'. I look forward to your sequel and please keep me on the pm list.

12. princess_of_naboo

princess_of_naboo Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2000
    Wow, great ending. Glad to say I've stuck it through all the way. Looking forward to the sequel. Make sure to keep me on the PM list.

13. Exxaciel

Exxaciel Jedi Master star 3

Mar 10, 2005
    Nice ending, J. Very good. Better than ROTS. Having actually read the end of this, the teaser you sent isn't QUITE as shocking. PM me with sequel and Christmas fic?

"Redemption is possible. It takes equal parts persuasiveness, love-ties, and the right thing to hit the redemptee over the head with." Daria Noclaf. ;)

See you in the sequel!

14. DarthSilious

DarthSilious Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 4, 2006
    I only started reading this story a couple of days ago but have devoured every chapter. What a superb story! =D=

I can't wait for the sequel, hope to see it soon. If you're doing a PM list for it, I'd like to be on it from the start? [face_praying]

15. obsessedwithSW

obsessedwithSW Jedi Master star 4

May 24, 2005
    Well at least he isnt in a suit. I am not sure Anakin's decision to close there force bond was aggod idea. Please pm me for the sequel!
    Thanks!

16. Anakin_Heartbreaker

Anakin_Heartbreaker Jedi Master star 4

Sep 24, 2004
    That certain someone has read it!!! [face_blush]

This epic among epics is a true testament to the dedication and commitment that you?ve given the story, the characters, and all of us, your loyal readers. This entire piece of literature is nothing short of monumental?you have captivated, enthralled and enchanted us with your incomparable ability to tell this magnificent story. =D=

It has been breathtaking, beautiful, heart pounding, and something that I will never forget.

You have an incredible talent; I know that the sequel will be equally outstanding. But, this is where I get off?It?s been an honor and a privilege to have read your work.

Take care my friend. @};-

17. jmsbndgrl

jmsbndgrl Jedi Master star 4

Dec 31, 2004
    G__Anakin: Delay in the two stories cannot be helped. It is a busy time at work. This is my last full week before I start my christmas vacation. However, I should be able to post soon, I outlined the rest of my Christmas fic and there isn't much for me to write. If I can get motivated I'm going to try to finish it tonight. Thanks for reading. :)

EquestrianJedi07: Darth Avarik is not going to turn from darkness that easily, there are too many things working against him. I'm not sure how long the sequel will be, but we are all in for the long haul. I've said it before, Obi-Wan is stubborn. Once you get him set in one thing, it is difficult to change him. See you in the sequel.

Amidala66: Thanks for sticking through this with me. Your words have helped me to keep going. :)

AngelQueen: Yes, there are many possibiilities for the sequel, which is going to make it more fun to write. I was force to follow canon with this story, but with the sequel I am free to make a lot more diversions. Aila's pregnancy has been planned out for a long time. I was laughing at all the comments I received reqesting little Kenobi's to be wandering around, but the time wasn't right. I did consider hiding that fact until the sequel, but I like the irony that "we" know what is going on while Obi-Wan is cluless, so it got placed in this story. It will allow me to ump into a few other issues at the start of the sequel.

FitJedi: Anakin could have saved Obi-Wan, but he might have been captured by Sidious before he could get there. Then there would have been Force lightning and lava and none of those are a very good combination with Anakin. So should Anakin have save Obi-Wan? Maybe. But he did manage to save Aila and if you are going to set Obi-Wan on a path back to the lightside of the Force, that is an important step. Even though Obi-Wan will not see it that way because of the evidence he has seen.

darksideyesplease: The sequel will have its own thread. A fresh start for a new story. As always, thanks for reading. I know I've made you crazy with this story since you knew over a year ago what was going to happen and had to wait all this time until it came about.

Tatooine_Ghost: Thanks for reading! :D

Josh-Halcyon: I do like to bring a sense of completion to my stories, so most of the loose ends I tied up, but I did have to leave a few dangling as setup for the sequel. Thanks for reading, you are on the PM list for the sequel.

Lady_Jade: Aila is not on Tatoonie, but I'll reveal where she is in the sequel. That would be the first place Avarik would lok having seen that clip of her cruiser on fire on the desert planet. You'll just have to wait for me to get to that point, won't be long. Actually, the problem with having everyone in hiding is it broadens the scope of the story because you have characters in multiple places, so you have to jump from one to the other. However, just like in this story we will see Aila and Obi-Wan more often than anyone else as this is their story. "Always in Motion's" prologue introduced Aila and then Chapter 1 was about Obi-Wan. In the sequel, the prologue will feature Darth Avarik and Chapter 1 should be about Aila (barring I change something when I finally sit down to write it).

CommanderK23: You summed up this story perfectly. That was my intention when I wrote it, despite that it was probabl the hardest thing I ever wrote. I am an Obi-Wan fan too (obviously), so "destroying" him was difficult. :( Thanks for reading, you are on the PM list for the sequel.

Jaira: Thanks for the kind words. :D

HandmaidenVeme: The end might be a long way in coming. I don't know ow long the sequel will be, but it is going to be up there given what I have planned. Thanks for your support and being there when the "Len Itappa questions" were making me crazy. :) :p

palpyisgod2: You are free to your opinion as I am t

18. EGKenobi

EGKenobi Jedi Master star 3

Apr 27, 2005
    Hi jmscndgrl

Awesome story! Awesome. Loved it. I'm sorry i've not commented much, been flat out lookign for work. But I'm interested in the sequel, please add me to the PM list.

EG

19. ehopepower

ehopepower Jedi Knight star 2

Jul 20, 2005
    Great ending to this story. Am looking forqard to the sequel with enjoyment! Hope that is up and running soon. But DRL is such a royal pain!

20. jmsbndgrl

Dec 31, 2004
    EGKenobi: DRL gets to the best of us. Thanks for reading.

ehopepower: It will be up soon, actually up sooner that I initially planned, but I have my reasons for that. [face_mischief]

21. jmsbndgrl

Dec 31, 2004
    The first part of Always in Motion: If You Love Me, has been posted. All those who requested it should have received their PMs. If I missed you let me know. In the meantime, here is the link to the sequel:

http://boards.theforce.net/the_saga/b10476/25783692/p1/?0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.