main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Jack, FL AMC Regency Episode III Midnight event

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by darth-blaze, May 11, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darth-blaze

darth-blaze Jedi Padawan star 4

May 19, 2002
    OK, people is time to start mustering people for this event. Please reply to know how many people are going to be available. I will keep you guys and gals posted on current events link to this troop. If anybody needs a costume let me know I got 1 spare Sith Knight (wore on FCBD). I'm going as Obi-Wan clone wars style. I will be there around 5 or so and planning to go eat at the mall before trooping.

2. yoda1248

yoda1248 Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 6, 2005
    luis, i can be there early and troop. But i dont have a costume. so maybe i can use that extra one you are talking about. let me know. Thanks josh

3. darth-blaze

May 19, 2002
    OK, you got first dips. What is your shoe size.

4. Swift

Swift Jedi Youngling

May 9, 2005
    Ok I'm in! I'll be in my X-wing costume. I plan on being there around 7pm or so unless I'm needed sooner. Can't wait!

Swift

5. yoda1248

Feb 6, 2005
    SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wear size 13.....I can buy boots if needed.......just tell me what you think is best... And thanks for the chance to do this with your costume....Thanks Joshua

6. darth-blaze

May 19, 2002
    ooohhhh, my boots won't fit you, any long boot will go well with it. Mine were cowbow dress boots painted black.

7. yoda1248

Feb 6, 2005
    So just any boots that come up high that are black. Do you think that would work.

8. yoda1248

Feb 6, 2005
    Also when and where should we meet to get the suit. Also are we trooping outside by the ticket lines or in side or what. Oh will we still be able to get good seats in the theater because i hate sitting up front. OK just let me know. Thanks again Joshua

9. TheOneNotChosen

TheOneNotChosen Jedi Youngling

May 11, 2005
    Just looking at Star Wars forums here.

I would think you guys would want to be with all of the people at the OP AMC. Reg AMC currently has three 12:01 am(s) with one of those sold out. It's been that same way for around a week now. On the otherhand, the OP AMC is currently up to seven 12:01 am(s, as of a couple of days ago. Five of those seven are sold out. With a week to go, it's most likely they will be adding additional 12:01 am(s).

10. darth-blaze

May 19, 2002
    AS far as I know Gregg is going to hold our spots in line while we troop, and we are trooping outside the theather. I will be there early just look me up and we can get you dress up. It will help if you have black pants so the only thing you need is the top. the boots will work fine.

11. riquigonjin

riquigonjin Jedi Youngling star 1

May 1, 2005
    you can count on me and wylee there

12. yoda1248

Feb 6, 2005
    What kind of black pants thin ones or what. And what do you meen look you up. Do you have a certain time you want to meet like in the food court or something. Let me know Thanks again Joshua

13. MiraNova34

MiraNova34 Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 12, 2004
    We'll be there. Not sure of the time because of the babysitter. Looking forward to it.

14. yoda1248

Feb 6, 2005
    Darth blaze sorry if i keep bothering you about this but im really excited about trooping in costume with you. I have a few more questions. 1. will it have a cloak and/or a light saber. to match. thanks again joshua

15. Quickbeam

Quickbeam Jedi Youngling

Feb 19, 2005
    Darth Blaze writes:
    >AS far as I know Gregg is going to hold our spots in >line while we troop.

I'm not sure where you got this idea. I'm sure I never said I'd do any such thing.

Gregg

16. darth-blaze

May 19, 2002
    I got a black cloak or if you like a black hooded cape with i like the most, got a belt and of course the lightsaber. As far as pants, It can be any black dress pants, even dockers. the ones that I wear are the black pants from an old darth maul costume. If you can find black pants maybe you can wear mine and you can change in the bathroom at the mall, as far as meeting place we can meet at the food court inside the mall at the time of your liking the only thing is that I have never being inside the Regency mall so go ahead and pick the place, I just know I need to eat.

17. yoda1248

Feb 6, 2005
    Ok that sounds good. I am going to buy some black boots and the pants.....Also i think ill use the cloak you have instead of the cape...is that cool............omg im so happy this is gonna be so cool......oh just let me know what time you are getting there and ill meet you then. Thanks Joshua...........oh is the cloak like a regular cloak kinda like darth maul had or what........SORRY I KEEP BOTHERING YOU, THIS IS JUST TOO COOL. THANKS AGAIN

18. Swift

Swift Jedi Youngling

May 9, 2005
    Anyone going to have a digital camera? On the Rakura Base boards some have asked if photos will be posted. I have a regular 35mm but no digital.

Swift

19. charben01

charben01 Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 28, 2001
    I am going to be there in my Jedi costume. I spoke with the manager at AMC and they are not providing any facilities to change into costumes. He did say that people could use the bathroom stalls if they wanted to. Changing rooms at the major department stores in the mall may be a better alternative for troopers and other armor wearers though.

See you all there.

20. Leia214

Leia214 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 24, 2004
    Although I already bought tickets for this show, I am thinking about ending the saga the way I started it back in 1977 by seeing the movie with my brother.

So . . . I will keep you all updated on whether I will be at the midnight show or not - if I go with my brother, it will be in the Daytona area. Ideally I would LOVE to drive down to Ft Myers and see it in the theatre that I saw ANH in - that would be awesome!

21. darth-blaze

May 19, 2002
    Ok, so How is going to volunteer to stay in line and hold our spots. Anybody.

22. Leia214

Leia214 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 24, 2004
    If I come, I will stay in line and hold spots - I don't think I will be costuming.

So Blaze, if when you get there, can you camp out with some chairs, and then when I get there, I will just take guard duty up. We can bring a cooler with drinks, etc and then when anyone feels like taking a break from trooping, they can head back to our spot in the line.

Will that work for those in costume?

Crimson - are you coming?

23. CRIMSONXXX

CRIMSONXXX Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 3, 2005
    I'm forced to pass on this troop...the Emperor has called me to his side during this time. I think he wants me to give him some advise. OHHHH do I have advise for him! Good luck guys. My advise to you guys is to meet new friends...tell them about the club...and make sure you have a pen and paper to get contact information and most of all......HAVE A BLAST! (I don't mean with your blasters).

KLU KLUNK...KLU KLUNK...KLU KLUNK...KLU KLUNK...I THINK I BROKE A HEEL ON MY BOOT.

TR-1741

24. Vossk

Vossk Jedi Youngling

May 10, 2005
    i MIGHT be there.i'll probaly be out front but im not exactly sure.i dont have a full costume yet.i have a brown cloak,and padawan braid.but i might have my costume finished on thursday.i highly doubt ill be there but i dont have tickets for 12 :( anyways ill probally be there just to help promote

25. Ebb

Ebb Jedi Youngling

May 15, 2005
    Hi,
    I just posted about having tickets to first show at Tinseltown and looking for a costume to wear...
    Anything will be at Tinseltown???
    Like trooping and stuff?If not can I join you guys at Regency?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.