main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

An Observation on the downward spiral of CR behavior

Discussion in 'FanForce Communications' started by DarthBreezy, Dec 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthBreezy

DarthBreezy Chosen One star 6

Jun 4, 2002
    Well, it's been bothering me for sometime and recent events have made me realise that I should bring it up here.

In the nutshell, there are some CR's that are just 'behaving badly', and I for one am mortified that it's allowed to happen, and worse, seems to be papered over and tucked away. o_O

Back in 'the day', We CR's were held to a higher standard. We were supposed to be the 'face' of our fan force and there fore, had to be extra vigellent in our posting habits. Our bans were doubled, and for a lot less than joe or jane user - after all, we were the 'face of the Fan Force', and the idea was to encourage people to get off the boards and actually get involved.

Sadly, especially in certain forums, certain CRs seem 'untouchable'. They spam, they flame, or at the very least dance around the edges which again, back in the day would have got a warning at the very least.

It's embarrasing folks, there are some Fan Forces that I would NEVER want to visit because the 'face' of ther fan force is just...[face_plain]

Come on guys, can we please clean house a little?

Edit: Spelin

2. HawkNC

HawkNC Former RSA: Oceania star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 23, 2001
    If you have problems with specific CRs doing this in specific forums, bring it up with the forum mods. Trust me when I say there is a lot of communication between the MS and OFH whenever an issue like this comes up.

3. DarthBreezy

Jun 4, 2002
    Check your PM.... I'm not ignoring your post.

4. Jedi_Dajuan

Jedi_Dajuan Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 30, 2002
    As soon as cases are brought to our attention they are dealt with relatively swiftly. As Hawk said the OFH and MS to talk often about issues with CRs be cause of their visibility. My PM box is always open if you need it.

5. DarthBreezy

Jun 4, 2002
    pm sent.

I'm doing my specifics about recent incidents via pm but over all, this isn;t about a single cr but in general.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.