main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Any Lightwave users available to help on Pink Five?

Discussion in 'Fan Films, Fan Audio & SciFi 3D' started by Teague, Nov 11, 2012.

1. Teague

Teague Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 9, 2006
    Hey folks! We're trying to wrap up the last Pink Five movie, and need any help we can get from the Lightwave user community.

Anyone interested?

2. Today_v4

Today_v4 Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 3, 2008
    What sort of assistance do you need, ie. are you looking more for modelers or animators? And is it mostly space-stuff or environments and mattes?

3. Teague

Apr 9, 2006
    Whatever you can do would probably be useful, but the biggest need at this point is someone cracking open old scenes, swapping in new objects, and rendering passes. Any help beyond that would be great, but that's really what we need.

4. Today_v4

Today_v4 Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 3, 2008
    Sounds do-able. Ballpark, how many shots/scenes?

5. thesevegetables

thesevegetables Jedi Knight star 4

Nov 11, 2012
    What about editing?

6. Teague

Apr 9, 2006
    Today - not a whole lot, really, probably on the order of 20 or so. A lot of work has already been done, it's just a matter of going through the old stuff, finding the scene in question, and swapping in a new (same-scale, different layers) object and hitting F10.

If you think you can help, email me at teague.chrystie at the Google email service. (I try to avoid typing out my email address for spam reasons. :p)

thesevegetables, I think we're all set on editing! Thanks though!