main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Any Star Wars: Saga Edition gamers in the Worcester County area?

Discussion in 'Archive: Games: RPG & Miniatures' started by Knight_of_Jediism, Jul 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Knight_of_Jediism

Knight_of_Jediism Jedi Youngling

Jul 23, 2009
    Hey,
    I'm looking for a GM and some players (I can take up to +5 players & a GM) for a Star Wars Campaign (pen & paper of course) and I live in Westborough, MA. I was wondering if any1 wanted to join me in forming a group and playing a Old Republic setting? I was thinking about placing it at that time period cuz it had so much flexibility with storyline and plot and that's a great thing for GM's. lol. If there are any who are near the area and would like to attend, especially any GMs, please let me know. I'm hoping to meet weekly if possible.

As far as resources go, I have a binder that i put 2gether that has a bunch of alien Species as well as weapons, vehicles, armor, gear, and of course space ships and space stations. I even have the stats for Yoda's Species!!!!!!

Hope to hear from some people soon. It'll be alot of fun.

Thanks, bye

2. Ramza

Ramza Administrator Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 13, 2008
    I feel your pain, pal, but I think this is the forum you want: http://boards.theforce.net/games_rpg_miniatures/b10196/p1

3. Koohii

Koohii Jedi Master star 5

May 30, 2003
    Check local fanforce, local gaming stores, colleges, junior/community colleges, and libraries. Good luck.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.