main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Macon, GA Anyone see the Local Macon show, Scene Stealers

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by WhiskeyGold, Jun 5, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WhiskeyGold

WhiskeyGold Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 13, 2001
    Anyone seen this! I found it last night on the local access channel. It a group of local people remake movie trailers. Had people dressed like Xmen running around down town.
    They have a site at, www.maconfilms.com

2. Allie Fox

Allie Fox FanForce CR Macon GA US star 3

Jan 13, 2000
    That's pretty cool. Those are the same guys that I lined up for Episode II with. They are all real cool. Anthony was the guy that waited in line for a week for the tickets. I haven't seen them since the opening week of E2. Too bad I don't have Cox cable; I can't see their show. I'll have to drop them a line and see if they remember me. I wouldn't mind being a part of their program or at least helping out with something.

Check it out here

3. Smiling-Otter

Smiling-Otter Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 21, 2001
    I caught their show this past week - quite interesting. That looks like it would be fun...

4. Allie Fox

Allie Fox FanForce CR Macon GA US star 3

Jan 13, 2000
    I emailed one of the guys responsible and asked if he needed any help with the show or the "Scene Stealers" clips. If anyone is interested in helping these guys out if they need it, let me know.

5. Scene_Stealers_CATT

Scene_Stealers_CATT Jedi Youngling

Jun 18, 2003
    Glad to see some Jedi in my mail. Ant and I have had lots of fun so far with Scene Stealers. We have a small cast that is slowly growing. We would be happy with any help you fellow film fans wish to provide.We mostly need people who can handle being on TV. Our show is just for fun check us out on Wendsdays at 10:00pm and Fridays at 11:30pm. on WCOX 18, also check out MaconFilms.com hope to hear from ya soon !

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.