main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

~~Assassin~~ (JA, minor Obi-torture)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by SiriGallia, Dec 7, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KenobisGirl

KenobisGirl Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 10, 2001
    I love "Stormy!" Lil' Obi is sooo cute!!

More soon please!! :)

2. Jacinta_Kenobi

Jacinta_Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 23, 2001
    I LOVE STORMY TOO!!! OMG! AND THE SEQUEL,NO TEARS TO CRY!!! THAT WAS GREAT TOO!

3. KenobisGirl

Jul 10, 2001
    Yes, both were excellent!!!!!! :D

4. SiriGallia

SiriGallia Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 28, 2001
    Oh yes! They were both great! I'm actually re-reading No Tears Left to Cry!!!! :( Boy that one's sad!

Well, here's another post!!

Obi-Wan flopped down on his bed. He was glad that they would be staying two weeks, but hadn't said anything, knowing that Qui-Gon wasn't happy about it. He was sleepy and without changing, he pulled the covers up around him. He stared out the large window to the left of his bed and watched the cloud car traffic pass. He drifted off to sleep.

Suddenly Obi-Wan started awake. He looked at the wall he saw the shadow of his bed and his lamp, but what was that human shadow across from the window? The curtains blew and Obi-Wan saw that the shadow was emerging from the curtains. The apprentice was rooted to the spot unsure of what to do. He reached out and grabbed his lightsaber. He listened, the shadow was moving slowly and he heard a strange slicing noise. Then the true reality of the situation hit him, someone was trying to break into his window. Obi-Wan rolled out of bed and hit the floor and laying flat, he scooted towards the door. He slowly stood up, hoping that whoever was out the window wouldn't see him. Suddenly the glass window fell in with a crash, shattering across his bed. A hooded figure jumped through the window and looked in his direction. Obi-Wan ignited his lightsaber in time to catch a dagger it didn't deflect but hit his saber and fell scorching his hand with it's melting mettle. Obi-Wan let out a cry of pain, his lightsaber fell, he didn¹t have time to grab it up. Obi-Wan hit the release of the door and dashed out of the room and down the hall, the person behind him obviously wanted to kill him, but he didn¹t know how to escape. He didn¹t want to lead this person onto Qui-Gon. Suddenly the door opened in front of him and Qui-Gon walked out. He turned just in time for Obi-Wan to run into him. The killer was right behind Obi-Wan and the boy only had time to breath.

"He's trying to kill me Qui-Gon!" Qui-Gon grabbed Obi-Wan and shoved the apprentice behind him. Qui-Gon ignited his lightsaber, twin daggers flew through the air one Qui-Gon melted, the other cut him across the arm and then hit the floor harmlessly. The cloaked figure changed his mind and turned down the hall. Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan ran after him, they reached Obi-Wan's room, but all that was left was the wind blowing through the curtains.

Not very good, I know, but I tried to make it as spooky as I could ;)

5. Jacinta_Kenobi

Sep 23, 2001
    ooh, it begins!

MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE!!!!!!!!!

6. Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl

Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 16, 2001

more
    moree
    moreee
    moreeee
    moreeeee
    moreeeeee
    moreeeeeee
    moreeeeeeee
    moreeeeeeeee
    moreeeeeeeeee
    moreeeeeeeeeee
    moreeeeeeeeeeee
    moreeeeeeeeeeeee
    moreeeeeeeeeeeeee
    moreeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

THAT WAS SOO CLOSE BUT QUIGON SAVED HIM GO GO GO QUIGON PLEASEEEEE MORE I AM LOVING THIS SOO MUCH CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE!!!!!!!!!!

7. TheSwedishJedi

TheSwedishJedi Jedi Master star 4

Sep 15, 2001
    No, it was good.

I want more.

~Swede :p

8. TheFallen

TheFallen Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 27, 2001
    Me wants da more.

9. snowbee-wan kenobi

snowbee-wan kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 28, 2000
    UPPPP!
    This is really good!
    S-WK

10. SiriGallia

Jan 28, 2001
    WoW thanks for all the positive Feedback.....that's very interesting Jenny! ;)

Well here's another!

Chapter 5

Rochal's eyes were like fire as she scaled the wall of the Temple. She slid down to the opening she had made earlier that day and snuck in, after a few minutes of crawling in the dark, she reached the old office she had found.

"Rochal? Is that you?" Deca's voice rang down the tunnel way as Rochal pushed her way out of the opening.

"Yes, and it will be every knight out for your death if you don't keep quiet!" she hissed.

"I suppose this means you haven't kill, Kenobi yet?" Rochal's expression changed from anger to rage in those simple words.

"No I haven't." She bit out through clenched teeth.

"Did you miss or did you--"

"Shut up!" Rochal snapped, and suddenly, almost out of nowhere, a dagger flew towards Deca and planted itself in the desk next to him. "Assassin's never miss!"

"Then what did happen?" Deca asked, not wanting to argue the point.

"His Master got in the way and took the dagger in his arm." Rochal suddenly smiled. "It was the poisoned one. He won't be up and around for a couple days." Deca smiled as well.

"Good, good, Qui-Gon Jinn out of the way is definitely a step forward." Rochal felt very good about herself. She remembered the way the boy had looked as she appeared through the window, he looked scared, petrified, she had driven fear into him. That was the greatest step forward.

"For the last time Obi-Wan, I don't need a healer." Obi-Wan supported his master as they walked, the boy, Qui-Gon knew, was still in shock from what had happened. Qui-Gon remembered how young Obi-Wan had looked as he ran up to the Jedi Master, something about this person chasing him had really scared him.

"Yes, you do." Obi-Wan said steadily. "If you didn't need one Master, you wouldn't have half fallen over in my room." Qui-Gon smiled.

"I suppose I can't make excuses with you?"

"No, after all I know how important the healers are." Obi-Wan said sarcastically. Obi-Wan knocked on the healer wing door, he knew that someone would be on night shift and An-Paj could always look at him in the morning. Leona opened the door, and her eyes registered shock.

"What happened?" She asked.

"He was hit with a dagger." Obi-Wan said quickly. He recognize that Lina was still working. She hurried to help him with Qui-Gon. Qui-Gon refused the help and sat himself down on a sleep couch across the room.

"I'm fine, really Lina." She smiled.

"Mmmhmm." She turned to Obi-Wan, brushing a lock of her short, black hair behind her ear, concern in her dark eyes. "Obi-Wan," She asked in a hushed tone. "How did he get hit by a dagger?" Obi-Wan bit his lip, Qui-Gon knew the boy was wondering what to say.

"I think we should contact the Jedi Council, Lina." Qui-Gon said, saving Obi-Wan the trouble. "We may have an intruder."

11. KenobisGirl

Jul 10, 2001
    Cool post!!!!!! :)

More soon please! :D

12. TwilightKat

TwilightKat Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 12, 2001
    hmm,
    Rochal; evil or just victim of circumstance...
    :) looking fwd to finding out!

[glares] she did try to kill Obi though, and for that she must experience pain. [hint!]

13. Jenn-Kenobi

Jenn-Kenobi Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 3, 2001
    Darn! I missed some great posts! Great work, Siri. I loved Stormy and No Tears Left to Cry as well.

One thing, I didn't fully understand about the dagger and lightsabers. What happened that Obi and Qui got hurt with it? I know one dagger got Qui in the arm but the others I am not sure.

14. SiriGallia

Jan 28, 2001
    Well Jenn, basically, sabers can deflect blaster fire, because they're lasers, but if bullets or daggers hit them, they would melt. With Obi-Wan the dagger hit his 'laser' and the melted meddle fell on his hand and burned him ;) that's basically it :)

15. SiriGallia

Jan 28, 2001
    Here we go!

"Two days?" Qui-Gon didn't look pleased with that prospect.

"Possibly three." An-Paj said calmly. Qui-Gon gave the healer an annoyed look.

"Possibly three?" He repeated.

"Or four, but likely not."

"An-Paj! I can't be out of commission that long, Obi-Wan needs me around."

"Look Qui-Gon, I know how you feel about Obi-Wan, but that dagger you took in the arm was a poisoned one, you can't recover as fast as if it had been an normal dagger." He paused but Qui-Gon didn't say anything. "Now if you want, we could get someone to guard Obi-Wan for tonight, but likely this intruder won't come back for a while, and tomorrow, if you want, you can move out of the healer's wing." Qui-Gon finally nodded.

"Alright, but only one night, I'm not letting go without me for one more night." An-Paj nodded and smiled.

"I didn't think you would."

Sorry about the shorty, but the next one'll be longer :)

16. KenobisGirl

Jul 10, 2001
    I'll be looking forward to the next one!!! ;)

17. Jenn-Kenobi

Jenn-Kenobi Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 3, 2001
    *giggles* We have a stubborn Jedi Master on our hands. A very good sign.

Siri, shortys are better then nothing. Good work.

Now, who is going to *keep an eye* on Obi-Wan? I sorta of hope it would be Yoda, if not him, than someone just as good.

Thanks for the tip on lightsabers and daggers. What do you think lightsabers do on arrows?

18. TheFallen

Nov 27, 2001
    I can picture Yoda getting drop kicked by the intruder. (( sadistic laugh ))

Ah, at least this shorty will tide me over til the next (better be longer!) one.

Lovely.

19. SiriGallia

Jan 28, 2001
    Thanks guys!!! Here's the longer one!

Chapter 6

Obi-Wan was lying on his bed, trying to sleep, when there was a knock at the door. He jumped and his heart rate went up, but then he heard Bant's voice.

"Obi-Wan?" Obi-Wan moved to the door raggedly opening it.

"Bant?" She bit her lip and closed the door behind her.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine."

"You've been in your room all day," She pointed out. "Everyone's been worried about you."

"I just haven't felt too good."

"We heard what happened from Lina. She said you were being chased, someone broke into your room?" Obi-Wan nodded.

"Yeah, I was sleeping, I just woke up for some reason, I probably sensed the danger, and someone was trying to cut through my window. I got to the door and my window blew, a dark figure threw a dagger at me I dropped my lightsaber and ran down the hall, right into Qui-Gon, he caught one of the daggers in his arm." Bant's already large eyes went wider.

"That's terrifying."

"I've never been more scared in my life." Obi-Wan admitted. He sat down next to Bant on his bed. "You know, it wasn't the fact that someone was trying to kill me that really scared me, people are always trying to kill me, Xanatos, Ona Nobis, and so many others, but this time, I don't know. I just felt like it was wrong somehow."

"Of course it's wrong!" Bant exclaimed. "He was trying to kill you!"

"Yes, but it was wrong in a differant way." Bant gave him a serious look.

"Obi-Wan, I just don't understand what you mean."

"Neither do I." Obi-Wan said falling back onto his bed. Suddenly Obi-Wan sat straight up. "Did you hear that?"

"What?" Bant looked around.

"That sound." Obi-Wan moved over to the window and again he heard the scratching sound. "He's back." Obi-Wan looked at Bant her eyes went wide.

"What do we do?"

"Come on." Obi-Wan whispered. Grabbing his lightsaber he moved across the room holding onto Bant's hand. They reached the door and the two hurried out into the hallway. Bant looked up one side.

"We could go to my room." She suggested, her hand was trembling.

"No no, let's try to get to the kitchen." They crept down the hallway. Suddenly the door burst open behind them and Obi-Wan was shocked to see that his attacker was a woman. Her eyes were a queer color and her hair was jet black. The woman wasted no time before running at the two children. Bant let out a scream and Obi-Wan tore down the hall Bant still clinging to his hand. They reached the lift tube a couple feet before the woman and started down to to the first floor. Bant was breathing hard.

"Obi-Wan what do we do?"

"We'll just have to hide." Obi-Wan said unsure if that would work. The turbo lift opened and the two ran out into the hall. Obi-Wan went straight for the kitchen.

"Obi-Wan," Bant said in a hushed tone. "I think she just came down."

"Hurry." Obi-Wan urged. They rounded the corner and were in the kitchen. It was dark and Obi-Wan could barely find a way through the inky blackness. The two moved along to floor. Just then the woman ran into the room. Her eyes shone in the darkness, and her silhouette crept forward, she stealthily moved across the room. The two children continued to creep along the floor. Obi-Wan kept him self on the outside, making sure Bant had the wall on one side, and him on the the other at all times. Suddenly Bant struck her hand against an Electro broom-cleaner, it fell and cracked against the floor. Obi-Wan grabbed Bant's hand, jumped up and ran, the woman was close behind them. Obi-Wan barely knew were they were going. Suddenly he reached the door way to the Room of A Thousand Fountains that led out of the kitchen. "Get to the water!" Obi-Wan said to Bant. Obi-Wan turned, the woman had paused. Suddenly she flung a dagger at them. Obi-Wan had no time to think, he picked up his hand, and grabbed the dagger out of the air by the hilt. He quickly discarded it in the bushes , he heard Bant jump into the water behind him. Obi-Wan turned and jumped in behind her.

20. Jacinta_Kenobi

Sep 23, 2001
    Ooh, good post

21. Sarah_K

Sarah_K Jedi Master star 4

Jun 10, 2001
    I always liked that part. [face_devil]

Mostly just popped in to give you an 'Up!', sis! Great job with your posting! :)

Note to all you readers: Stick around after this story's over! Siri's got some other really great fics up her sleeve and she's posting them in order of her least favorites to her favorites, meaning that she actually has better stuff than this coming up. Amazing, isn't it? ;)

See y'all!

Sarah >^,,^<

22. TheSwedishJedi

TheSwedishJedi Jedi Master star 4

Sep 15, 2001
    Qui-Gon's going to beat himself up when he finds out that Obi was attacked again.

What's Obi mean when he says that it doesn't feel right? What, he's not supposed to be the real target?

~Swede :p

23. Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl

Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 16, 2001
    I TOO WAS WONDERING WHAT HE MEANT BY THAT???

MORE :D

24. TheFallen

Nov 27, 2001
    Oh, how I'm enraptured. Quiggy's gonna be hauling ass down the healer's ward dragging 4 healer's with IVs and tranquilizers when he hears about THIS one.

:)

25. KenobisGirl

Jul 10, 2001
    Awesome post!

More soon please! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.