main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

~~Assassin~~ (JA, minor Obi-torture)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by SiriGallia, Dec 7, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jenn-Kenobi

Jenn-Kenobi Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 3, 2001
    ...but this time, I don't know. I just felt like it was wrong somehow."

"Of course it's wrong!" Bant exclaimed. "He was trying to kill you!"

"Yes, but it was wrong in a differant way." Bant gave him a serious look.

"Obi-Wan, I just don't understand what you mean."

I think what Obi meant to Bant is that this assassin, or woman, isn't meant be an assassin she is meant be something else. Sort of like Stormy.

I think that Rochal is going to help Obi and/or Qui some how. But that means that Deca would really be after Obi and Rochal.

2. Sarah_K

Sarah_K Jedi Master star 4

Jun 10, 2001
    *Hums annoyingly* Hmmhmmhmm Not saying ;)

Though I think Jenn's on the right track ;)

Chapter 7

Qui-Gon was shocked at the look on Obi-Wan's face the next morning.

"Hello." Qui-Gon greeted him. "I hope you had a better night than I did." Obi-Wan shook his head. He came and sat down next to Qui-Gon.

"She... she came back. And she chased me and Bant all the way to the Room of a Thousand Fountains." Qui-Gon face grew dark.

"Are you all right?" Obi-Wan nodded shakily.

"Yes."

"Is Bant alright?"

"Yes."

"I'm so sorry Obi-Wan, I should have been there."

"No!" Obi-Wan exclaimed. "I'm glad you weren't there!" Qui-Gon's eyes were icy.

"An-Paj should never have kept me here when you needed me." Obi-Wan helpless to say anything. "Just wait until I see him again." Obi-Wan jumped.

"Master, really, I'm all right, and so is Bant." Qui-Gon stood.

"That is no excuse." Obi-Wan sighed.

"Master, there was nothing you could have done. I'm fine." Qui-Gon sighed.

"But Obi-Wan, he obviously wants to kill you very much or he wouldn't have come twice."

"She." Obi-Wan corrected.

"She?" Qui-Gon looked startled.

"Yes, I saw her clearly last night."

"It isn't--"

"No." Obi-Wan shook his head. "She's definitely not Ona Nobis Master."

"What did she look like?"

"She had strange blue-green eyes, and very dark black hair." Obi-Wan paused.
    "Why do you ask?"

"Because there is a good possibility that I will be able to find her if I know what she looks like. If I can check the files I may be able to locate everything down to a name."

"Could you?" Obi-Wan swung one leg up onto the sleep couch.

"Yes, but I first need killjoy to let me out of bed." Qui-Gon said good-naturedly. Just then An-Paj walked in.

"Well, Qui-Gon, I think you can go now, but I want you to take it easy until you get your full strength back." Qui-Gon nodded.

"I was just going to the library with Obi-Wan." An-Paj smiled at the apprentice.

"Hello Obi-Wan, I heard from Bant what happened."

"She came here then? I asked her to go to Healers, she got a cut on the cheek. I wanted make sure it wasn't from that dagger." An-Paj paused at Obi-Wan's words.

"What dagger?"

"The woman through one at me before we jumped into the water." Obi-Wan explained.

"Do you suppose it was a poisoned dagger, Obi-Wan?" An-Paj asked slowly. "The one you melted and the one Qui-Gon melted were normal daggers, the poisoned one that hit Qui-Gon was drained completely, we could use one that still has the poison in it."

"I'll see if I can find it." Obi-Wan nodded.

3. Abbi_Cee

Abbi_Cee Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 3, 2000
    Hmmm, I'm starting to have some thoughts about this assassin. Need to go back and reread the earlier posts.

4. SiriGallia

SiriGallia Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 28, 2001
    Hey Abbie Cee! Whoops, seems I've gone under my sis's name on accident! ;)

5. KenobisGirl

KenobisGirl Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 10, 2001
    Oh boy... Someone's gonna get it when Qui finds them!!!

More soon please! :D

6. Jenn-Kenobi

Aug 3, 2001
    You didn't say that Bant got hurt.

Qui is mad. Obi is in trouble.

7. TheFallen

TheFallen Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 27, 2001
    OH WHAT A WEB OF DECEPTION.

8. KenobisGirl

Jul 10, 2001
    Hey everyone!!!

I just saw Moulin Rouge!!! :_| Poor Christian!!! My parents thought it was strange and didn't like it, but they don't understand my Ewan obsession! ;)

Ok, I'm done taking up space!!! :)

9. Sticks-Solo

Sticks-Solo Jedi Youngling star 2

May 11, 2001
    Great story. :)

My Mum was the same with Moulin Rouge.
    She liked some of the songs though. :)

Can't wait to read the next part. :)

10. Cow_Girl

Cow_Girl Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 15, 2001
    My mom abseloutley hated Moulin Rouge!

So did the friends that we saw it with, I on the other hand loved it! Some parts I laughed so hard that I was crying!
    I didn't cry at any of the sad parts because I just don't cry at the movies, I have never found a moment in a movie that caused my to break down crying, expect for "The wedding Planner" With Jennifer lopez, I was crying becasue I actually paid $8.00 to see it!

Well that is my little story for today.

How about a post? :)

11. KenobisGirl

Jul 10, 2001
    I thought Moulin Rouge was soooo funny! [face_laugh] I don't cry at movies either, but Christian's crying was almost enough to send me over the edge... :(

Anyway, more soon please! :D

12. Jacinta_Kenobi

Jacinta_Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 23, 2001
    I know what you mean...I didn't see Moulin Rouge...WAAA! Pg-13, not allowed, even though I'm 16.

Anyway, Ewan McGregor doing a sad scene where he cries is enough to make just about everyone cry. I don't cry either, but.....Anyway, whehn do we get more?

13. KenobisGirl

Jul 10, 2001
    Poor Jacinta! You can't even see PG-13? Daang... I'm only 14, and I've seen many rated R and PG-13 movies...

14. Cow_Girl

Jun 15, 2001
    Ha!
    I never listen to ratings! I'm 17, but I look older so I can get into rated R movies if I really try....:)

Post soon!

15. SiriGallia

Jan 28, 2001
    I haven't seen MR, but I don't really know if I want to. Though I know what Kenobisgirl means, I have seen A LOT of R, PG-13 movies.

Okay! Sorry about the lack of post, but I just saw LORD OF THE RINGS: FELLOWSHIP OF THE RING!!!!!!!! Yeah!!!!! It was great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here's a post:

Rochal's eyes blazed, her anger was rising with every failure she suffered. First the boy had escaped behind his master, now she hadn't managed to get him or that Calamari girl either. Rochal hadn't gone back to Deca's office, she was sitting on the roof of temple, letting the wind toss her hair. It was at times like this when she felt young. She was young too, only eighteen, but she was the best lone assassin anyone could find, age made no difference. She stared over the railing at the cloud cars zooming past. She couldn't seem to kill Obi-Wan, he just evaded her too well or was that it? There had to be some other way to get his attention, but she didn't know what. Rochal assumed by this time, Obi-Wan had been transported to a differant room, and his Master was probably baby sitting him. Rochal snorted at that. The Jedi obviously hid behind his Master when things were difficult, but she would not be so bold as to kill a Master. She slung a leg over the railing and jumped to the wall, scaling it with a cable around her waist. She would complete her job, it didn¹t matter how hard it was to kill him, she would. Rochal suddenly got very angry.

"He's just a boy." she hissed aloud. "It is no concern, he is a trivial boy that's all." Her eyes flashed. What is my problem? She thought ruefully. Why am I convincing myself that this boy is worthless? Suddenly Rochal, shook her head. She wasn't going to get maternal instics, ever! She continued down the wall and soon reached Deca's office.

"Ah," He greeted her. "Look who's back." He didn't say a word about Obi-Wan, but Rochal noticed that he was doing some work on a data pad.

"What are you doing?" She asked suspiciously.

"None of your concern, my dear." He smiled at her.

She glared back. "Yes well, unless you want the Jedi to find out that their is an intruder in their basement, I would suggest you don't keep secrets from me."

"Let us not forget--"

Rochal cut him off, "They won't catch me. You are the only one who has to worry."

16. Cow_Girl

Jun 15, 2001
    Yeah!
    A post! Rochal is only 18? I bet she could get into rated 18 movies ;)

Post again soon!

17. KenobisGirl

Jul 10, 2001
    Cool post!!

18. SiriGallia

Jan 28, 2001
    Thanks Kenobisgirl and Cow_girl!!!!!

Anyone figured out the deal with Rochal yet?? ;) It's coming up fairly soon!

19. Cheryl_Kenobi

Cheryl_Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

May 6, 2001
    she was a mother who lost her child at a very early age?

20. SiriGallia

Jan 28, 2001
    [face_shocked] I can't TELL you! ;) But MAYBE you're close, I'm not saying ;)

21. Jenn-Kenobi

Aug 3, 2001
    Maybe she is a little like Han *whom I don't know alot about* My guess was she was once a Jedi but never got picked as a Padawan. Or there was the idea that her family died when she was young and she got bitter. But I think she was once a Jedi more.

22. Abbi_Cee

Abbi_Cee Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 3, 2000
    I must be the softie, I cry at sad movies, heck I carry kleenex with me even if I'm seeing a comedy because there might be a sad part in it and I'm sure to start bawling. ;)

I think Rochal has a connection to the Jedi, but I don't think she was one. I don't want to say more because if I'm right I don't want to spoil it and if I'm wrong... ;)

23. SiriGallia

Jan 28, 2001
    Cool guesses, but there is one thing that you still haven't guessed. (though maybe Abbie_Cee has, I'm not sure what she's guessing at)

Chapter 8

"The eyes are too dark." Obi-Wan said, blinking the fatigue from his eyes. "No, that one's too tall." Qui-Gon clicked another person's bio on the list of orphans. "No, she had very black hair." Qui-Gon suddenly turned off the library computer.

"That does it young man, you're going to bed." Obi-Wan smothered a yawn.

"I'm not tired." Qui-Gon waited. "Okay, master maybe I am a little tired, but we need to figure this out!"

"I know," Qui-Gon said, retrieving an archive data pad from behind the library desk. "That's what I'm going to do while you get some sleep. I'll sit in that chair in your new room." Obi-Wan nodded.

Before long Obi-Wan was breathing lightly in his bed, fast asleep. Qui-Gon smiled at the sleeping boy, then turned to the chair and began flipping through the information. After seven hours, he was frustrated. He had checked everything, and hadn't found anything. Obviously this woman didn't want anyone to know about her, and therefore had not filed herself anywhere. He looked at the data pad. If he was ever going to find this woman, he was going to have to think of a place were someone else might file her name, that she wouldn't know about. But that seemed unlikely. Suddenly it hit him, it was a possibility and maybe a dead end, but it was worth a check. Qui-Gon scrolled down to the search function and located the page on Missing People. He typed in the description. It came up with two options. One was a girl who had disappeared two years ago and was found. The other, Rochal, had been lost and never found again. Qui-Gon looked down the information. Rochal had had a mother, father, and baby brother, though the brother had...no that was impossible! But it was true, he scrolled down further A name, I need a name.

Suddenly he saw it and his breather stopped short.

Now you probably have guessed! :)

24. Cheryl_Kenobi

Cheryl_Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

May 6, 2001
    oh I get it :)

25. Jenn-Kenobi

Aug 3, 2001
    Me too!!

Qui could have looked under wanted assassins too. ;)

Siri, this is a little weird, cause I had a little bit of the same idea for a story to try sometime.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.