main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Nash, TN AT-ST with Speeder Bike Out Now!

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Toymaster, Mar 19, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Toymaster

Toymaster Jedi Master star 4

Jan 19, 2002
    Just picked up the AT-ST with Speeder Bike and exclusive Paploo figure at the Toys R Us in Bellevue. They has 4 when I got there; 3 when I left.

Also got the BoShek wave that I ordered from the Fan Club today via FedEx. I don't normally like to pay $7.99 per figure, but I figured it was a safe move this late in the game (remember those last few CommTech figures...). The shipping was free, and they got here in 3 business days.

Good luck!
    -Toymaster

2. RocketX

RocketX Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 24, 2002
    Hickory Hollow has these too. They look much better than what I thought they would!

3. Wampa_Stompa

Wampa_Stompa Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 6, 2002
    About how much are they?

4. LanceWindu

LanceWindu Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 27, 2002
    Does anybody know if the new AOTC figures will be CommTech? If so are they going to be making a new type of stand for them to play the sounds?

5. Toymaster

Toymaster Jedi Master star 4

Jan 19, 2002
    The new AT-ST with Speeder Bike is $29.99, and it is a Toys R Us exclusive.

I'm afraid that CommTech is most certainly a thing of the past. A good reason for this is probably the fact that myself and about 6 other people were the only ones who actually thought CommTech was cool.

6. LanceWindu

LanceWindu Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 27, 2002
    One reason I didn't like it was because you couldn't choose which line you wanted the figure to say. So if you were to try to play a scene from the movie you couldn't.

7. k kanos

k kanos Jedi Padawan star 4

May 1, 2000
    They had the AT-ST/ Speeder bike at the Toys R US in Cool Springs this morning. There are two left (in mint condition). :)

8. mynocknotyours

mynocknotyours Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 18, 2002
    well they were all gone at Cool Springs by Sunday morning. WAHHHHH!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.