main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

I.E., CA ATTENTION!!!!! MEETING CANCELED

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Rogue_Granger, Jul 4, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rogue_Granger

Rogue_Granger Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 10, 2003
    I regret having to do this, but we have to cancel the meeting(again :() Brandon's grandmother is back in the hospital, and now is just not a good time to impede on his family...

Our thoughts, love and Prayers go out to Our Leader and his family.

2. JawaGen

JawaGen Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 9, 2003
    I hope and pray that she will be better soon.

3. Darth_Pat

Darth_Pat Jedi Youngling star 1

May 11, 2003
    Bummer [face_plain]

4. OddeBogodde

OddeBogodde Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 24, 2002
    plus his Dad's in town and you really don't want him to see us playing Star Wars....he'll make fun of us, hardcore dude, hard...core.

5. obi_wan_kanathan

obi_wan_kanathan Jedi Padawan star 4

May 10, 2001
    I'm disapointed that the meeting had to be canceled, but I understand why it had to be done. I hope everything turns out ok, and my thoughts are with you and your grandmother.

6. Miana Kenobi

Miana Kenobi Admin Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 5, 2000
    Praying for your grandma, dude. I know it's tough, but she'll be fine. :)

7. SRB_Jedi_Knight

SRB_Jedi_Knight Jedi Padawan star 4

May 25, 2002
    I will continue to keep you and your family in my prayers daily!

Let us know how it is going.

8. Anakin_Skywalker_X

Anakin_Skywalker_X Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 9, 2002
    Thank you for your kind words everyone, once again I apologize for the inconvenience; there is nothing I wanted more then to finely have another meeting. But some things, I wish I could control,?I can?t. The situation has gotten worse, and I am becoming really scared now. So I hope you all can bear with me. My grandmother means the world to me, more then the Fan Force, more then Comic-con, and more then Star Wars. And even if this means giving all that up for a while?it?s just what I am going to do. I think everything should be fine by this coming Saturday (I hope) and I would like to try the meeting again. I am also trying to find an alternative place to have it, just incase anything happens again, how ever so far no luck. But if I find one (and we have to use it) I will have Courtney run and take care of everything, and have Carl run the RPG that night.
    Once again guys I am really sorry about all of this, but we will have a meeting?I promise you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.