main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Attention New Englanders: Getting Stover in NE for a book tour!

Discussion in 'Archive: Providence, RI' started by Darth-Seldon, Apr 23, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth-Seldon

Darth-Seldon Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 17, 2003
    When SW authors publish their novels they often go on book signing tours across the country. I'm currently talking to a DelRey Rep about having Matthew Stover come to the Providence Place Mall Borders when he is on tour for the Episode III novel. Do you support this? If you do please post your support.

It would sure be great if Matthew Stover came to Providence during the Episode III tour.

-Darth-Seldon

2. JediTrilobite

JediTrilobite Jedi Grand Master star 7

Nov 17, 1999
    It would be awesome to get him up in New England. You'll have to start working stat to get him up here.

3. Darth-Seldon

May 17, 2003
    I have sent the email out to DelRey. I have also told them of this thread.

-Seldon

4. starwarschick14

starwarschick14 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 19, 2002
    I'd love to meet him. :)

5. Dex1138

Dex1138 Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 8, 1999
    That would be great! We could organize "local" FanForces and chapters of the 501st and Rebel Legion and take over the mall!

6. Darth-Seldon

May 17, 2003
    I have contacted DelRey over JC PM and email, they have yet to respond to me. I have told them about this thread also.

I have written a PM to Mr. Stover. He has so kindly replied to me. Mr. Stover stated that he has been to Providence in the past and liked it very much. He also said that he is not really in control of where is tour brings him.

So please show your support for bringing him to New England on tour for E3. Hopefully if DelRey sees the support we have here, they will make the decision to send Mr. Stover to NE.

Show your support!

Darth-Seldon

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.