main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive [AU Tatooine] The Desert That Shall Not Be Named

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Coruscant, May 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spaceman_Spiff

Spaceman_Spiff Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 30, 2001
    Awesome, 2 Vaders and 3 Hans so far! I can't imagine the fun we're going to have. I can't wait! =P~

2. SirakRomar

SirakRomar Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 30, 2007
  3. DarthSubZero

DarthSubZero Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 10, 2006
    1. Trimaj Han Solo, DNT Era, The Joker, Tarfang, Post Second Galactic War
    2. HanSolo29 Han Solo, Outcast Era, Han Solo, Paradise Snare, Jae Juun, post Second Galactic Civil War
    3. Rilwen_Shadowflame Count Dooku, just prior to RotS
    4. Aefernal_Fire Boba Fett, the end of AotC, HK-47, from the end of KOTOR 1
    5. yodaminch Tholme, Immediately Prior to Murder, Logray, Quinlan Vos, Immediately Following Murder, Batman
    6. Veloz Ben Kenobi, Immediately after murder, Siri, immediately prior to murder, Wicket
    7. Mitth_Fisto Daala from 17ABY Hyperspace jump, and GSE up till moments prior to death
    8. DarkLordoftheFins Cade Skywalker, prior to his arrival on Tatooine
    9. Spaceman_Spiff Darth Vader, just before ANH, Indiana Jones, prior to murder, Yoda, Force Ghost, after his murder, Chief Chirpa
    10. The_Loyal_Imperial Lord Darth Vader (ESB - the moment he's informed that Luke has arrived on Bespin)
    11. SirakRomar Luke Skywalker, just prior to his arrival on Bespin
    12. DarthSubZero-Starkiller- TFU, on his way to face Darth Vader

I don't feel like playing as T3-M4. It's kinda hard to play as a droid that only beeps and whatnot. And is psychotic to boot.

Oh, and to all the people I killed, minch in particular.....we're cool right? About the whole mechanical arm discrepancy? [face_peace]

4. Yodaminch

Yodaminch Chosen One star 6

Mar 6, 2002
    At least this time, killer is part of your name. :p

We're cool. But Tholme and Batman may not be as nice. [face_whistling]

5. Coruscant

Coruscant Chosen One star 7

Feb 15, 2004
    Sirak, DarkLordoftheFins, welcome to the game! You will not be disappointed. :D

SubZ! Welcome back, at last! I think we just need solojones now and every major player from GSE will be back. sj? [face_batting]

So, who wants to get us started? :p

6. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    Yay! We got a Luke this time!

Now all we need is a Leia.

7. DarthSubZero

Nov 10, 2006
    OOC: I will, if nobody minds it. ;)

IC: as Starkiller/Galen Marek
    Desert that Shall Not Be Named, Tatooine

His aqua lightsaber cleaved through numerous stormtroopers, his crushing Force power overwhelmed many an AT-ST, reducing them to nothing but scrap.

The Shadow Guard, as well as his contingent of Royal Guards, that had come for him, had since been killed.

It seemed as if nothing can stop him from getting to the Rebel leaders, snd exacting his revenge on Darth Vader.

But his former master, it seemed, was not alone.

"I can sense Vader nearby," Galen spoke into his comlink, to Juno Eclipse, awaiting on the Rogue Shadow. Yes, that was his name. His real name. The Rebels...he could feel them.

Yet what was that other presence nearby? It seemed frail, and old....but immensly powerful, more so than Vader. The Emperor?

The door was open. He could walk in at any time...but he hesitated.

He knew the Rebel's plight, that it was his duty to save them. Yet, he knew that he would probably die here...

..but did he want to? To sacrifice his life? Become a martyr? He had just regained his own life, no longer the slave of Vader, or the Emperor's. Did he want to throw it away now?

Especially now...with Juno? Someone he could settle down with?

The doubts persisted...but he dispelled them. Instead of doubt, he was now prideful. He was finally feeling that control that had eluded him...the control of his own destiny.

And now, that he knew that he was in control...the task almost seemed easy.

The steps torwards the observation deck were less heavy with each inch. This was his destiny. And truly his own.

Just when Vader and the rebels seemed near enough...how could he explain it?

He dissapeared, pretty much, landing hard on an abondened desert planet. Settlements were nearby, but no people seemed to inhabit them.

He had neer been here before, but he recognized the planet...Tatooine. Having unlimited access to Jedi Archives did wonders for one's knowledge.

"Juno? Juno?" he called. No response. The Emperor and Vader were nowhere nearby. Nor were the Rebels, or Kota. Those were replaced by others..too foreign to know.

Just what happened?

TAG: Anyone

8. Spaceman_Spiff

Nov 30, 2001
    IC Darth Vader:

Outside the window, the stars were jewels, each jewel representing a planet or its system. For a moment, I imagined reaching out a hand and plucking one of these jewels out of the black. It would be simple. After all, didn?t the galaxy and all its riches belong to me?

And to my Master as well, of course. One can?t forget him. The power he embodied filled my every waking thought. Nothing else in the universe mattered except learning everything he knew about the Dark Side. The power hummed inside me, but so little yet. There was still so much to learn, even after all this time. My thoughts were interrupted by the chirp of the commlink. ?Um, . . . We have . . . we have caught up to Organa?s ship, Lord Vader.?

?Excellent, Captain Wermis.? Idiotic toady. Finally, after several false starts, the plans were within my grasp. As a bonus, I could get rid of a persistent thorn in my Master?s side: the princess could no longer claim innocence once she was caught with the evidence of her treachery. ?I shall join you shortly.?

As I headed up to the bridge, a smile nearly touched the corners of my mouth as I thought of the fruition of this foolish rebellion?s passing, but the simple impediiment of pain stopped me, as it always did.However, it made no difference. Smiling accomplished nothing, and pleasure was distraction. All I should be concerned with at this moment is getting those plans back. Even though Sidious was entirely too attached to these little toys of his, that did not mean I wanted his enemies to gain knowledge of them.

I went down on one knee in the turbolift as a vise came to rest against my temple, eyes mere slits as the sweat beaded on my forehead. Then, moments later, the pressure eased, and I stood again. What treachery was this? A blow from an invisible hammer against the back of my scalp promptly followed, and only the heat and intensity of my anger kept me vertical and mobile as the pain was swept away. Whoever was responsible could not hope to hide from me.

It was at about the time I realized that all the pain had come from within and not from without that the worst hit me. No longer was I a Sith Lord. Instead, I was a puppet, carelessly discarded and turned inside-out on the floor of the turbolift, left to twitch and quiver and marvel that one with so few functioning nerve-endings could still feel such agony. For an eternity, this was my world, and then, nothing.

When I came back to myself, the pain was gone as if had never been, and I was met with a familiar sight, a sight I had promised myself I would never lay eyes on again, though, with the benefit of my helmet, it could be said that I was looking at it in a whole new way. There was no mistaking the drab interior, the stark design elements, the roar of the wind from outside. Somehow, I was in a dwelling on Tatooine, though there were signs that it had not been occupied for quite some time, despite the fact that it was still in good shape, at least as the residents of this place would think it. I stopped my thoughts going any further.

The anger threatened to choke off rationality, so I kept a tight rein on the emotion as it struggled to break free. There were very few people who had the power to bring me low like that, and then transport me to . . . this place. Immediately, I dismissed Sidious as the culprit, for had he wanted to destroy or impede me (a possibility that I of course took for granted), he would never have picked the moment just before I was about to bring this rebellion to its knees and capture one of its leaders.

The timing of the event was quite fortuitous, indeed, which left only two real possibilities: the rebels, or more likely, Jedi. Yes, that was a possibility I liked, that was a possibility I could wrap my hands around. And squeeze. I vowed that nothing would ever make me feel the way I just had again, and those who had caused it would pay for it, as would everyone they had loved or with whom they had ever even been acquainted. I h

9. DarthSubZero

Nov 10, 2006
    IC: as Galen Marek/Starkiller
    Tatooine

Now no longer on the battlestation, he had to admit he was at a lost of what to do. There were no rebels to save, no destiny to fufill.

He hadn't felt this way since being a servant of Vader, who was nowhere to be seen, nor the Emperor..

'Wait...', his instincts flared as a new presence revealed itself.

He had felt it before...different, slighly than before, but he recognized it. Was it a Jedi? Perhaps one he had dispatched?

'No, none of them were this powerful...' he mused. And it was far darker to boot, the cold presence, making him shudder slightly.

"Vader?"

Yes, it was him. Now he knew it who was. The man who had taken his life, turned him into a pawn, was here...

...and that made him all the more cautious. The lightsaber that was previously disable in his belt, leapt to his hand, putting his saber to his backside in a reverse stance. A stance Vader taught him. Shien. His white robes, given to him by Kota, swayed as he walked ever so slowly, eyes darting.

TAG: Vader

10. Spaceman_Spiff

Nov 30, 2001
    IC Darth Vader

One moment, there was no one, and the next, his Force signature blazed a trail, leading me directly to him should I desire it. How was this possible? I had seen and been partially responsible for his destruction not that long ago.

Yet, here, now, I was in the vicinity of a dead man. It was laughable that such a pathetic wretch as he should have enough ability to maintain himself after death. I maintained my course and speed, making no attempt to steer in his direction or even acknowledge his existence. Let him come to me if he desired a confrontation. Obviously, a new suspect in my abduction had just made himself known. All in good time, though. All in good time.

TAG: Galen/Starkiller, anyone else

11. DarkLordoftheFins

DarkLordoftheFins Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 2, 2007
    Cade Skywalker
    Mos Eisley

His head felt like a whole herd of Bantha´s had run through it. But the worst was the heat. The heat?

Cade flipped up and his eyes snapped open. A big mistake. It was to bright for such stunts. He saw only blurry images of sand. Sand as far as he could see. Slowly shifting into focus.

"What the frek . . .!?"
    He began, but ended his curse before it was complete. He knew what had happened. He knew exactly what had happened. Looking into his right hand he saw the empty Death-Stick. Damn, that was bad stuff. Had he really been high the whole way to Tatooine? Azlyn . . . I hate you.

Slowly coming to his feet he hit the dust of his coat. His Blaster and Lightsaber were still both there. As were another two Death Sticks in his left pockets and his credits. So, where the hell was everything else? Like for example their . . . ship?

"Funny guys! Leaving me in the desert! Okay I GOT THE MESSAGE!" He yelled. They had done all the work for him, now they could laugh a little. "Blue? Syn?" He shouted and looked around. He seemed to be at the outer limits of a city. An empty one. Shaking his head Cade sighed. It hurt to shake his head. Hangovers were like Sith. Hard to shake and never really welcome.

He had told them there was nothing on Tatooine. But that was clearly an understatement.

Had they dropped him into a ghost town? His hand unholstered his Rawk chopped special and he took a few steps into the abandoned settlement. What could he do. He had to use it. The frekin´force.

Channeling the force was, as always, far to easy. Skywalker blood and all that, sure. He reached out and immediately found others. Two of them, at least. Force-users.

A new possibility raised in his mind. A trap? Had they dropped him off so the Sith did not get him while he was to drugged to resist?

"Okay, you guys better prepare for loads of trouble."
    He hissed and began to march into the settlment. Using the force to navigate him towards any of these people.

Tag: DarthSubZero, Spaceman_Spiff, anybody else arriving

12. DarthSubZero

Nov 10, 2006
    OOC: Wouldn't Cade know who Vader was? Seeing as he fought him in the vision and all that.

Tatooine

'Coming out of the woodwork I see..' another Force presence, somewhat similar to Vader, had made itself known. He can even hear a voice accompany it..

"Okay, you guys better prepare for loads of trouble." Judging from the tone, the man seemed mad, his feelings also conveying it.

He still couldn't see why they were so similar..related perhaps?

"So now I have to deal with Vader and his friend, senators nowhere in sight..." Galen sighed, maintaing his stance as walked, now torwards whatever direction.

"Great." This whole Rebel Alliance thing was starting to become too complicated for his taste.

TAG: Vader, Cade, whomever

13. Seremela

Seremela Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 12, 2008
    Oh, this just needs the Qui-Gon Jinn who found Anakin! With a nine year old Anakin present ánd Darth Vader I can't resist :cool:

1. Trimaj: Han Solo, DNT Era, The Joker, Tarfang, Post Second Galactic War
    2. HanSolo29: Han Solo, Outcast Era, Han Solo, Paradise Snare, Jae Juun, post Second Galactic Civil War
    3. Rilwen_Shadowflame: Count Dooku, just prior to RotS
    4. Aefernal_Fire: Boba Fett, the end of AotC, HK-47, from the end of KOTOR 1
    5. yodaminch: Tholme, Immediately Prior to Murder, Logray, Quinlan Vos, Immediately Following Murder, Batman
    6. Veloz: Ben Kenobi, Immediately after murder, Siri, immediately prior to murder, Wicket
    7. Mitth_Fisto: Daala from 17ABY Hyperspace jump, and GSE up till moments prior to death
    8. DarkLordoftheFins: Cade Skywalker, prior to his arrival on Tatooine
    9. Spaceman_Spiff: Darth Vader, just before ANH, Indiana Jones, prior to murder, Yoda, Force Ghost, after his murder, Chief Chirpa
    10. The_Loyal_Imperial: Lord Darth Vader (ESB - the moment he's informed that Luke has arrived on Bespin)
    11. SirakRomar: Luke Skywalker, just prior to his arrival on Bespin
    12. DarthSubZero: Starkiller- TFU, on his way to face Darth Vader
    13. Seremela: Qui-Gon Jinn, just after he had told the Council about Anakin

I hope that it's no problem I'm new to role-playing. However, I'm not new to writing and the fact that this is character driven very much appeals to me. If it's a problem that this will be my first game, I'll withdraw again, no problem :)

14. DarkLordoftheFins

Apr 2, 2007
    ooc: He hasn´t seen Vader, yet. Obviously he will recognize him, once they make eye-contact. And as I know Cade he doesn´t care enough to judge the presences around him, as long as they do not belong to anyone he knows.

Cade Skywalker
    Mos Eisley

He guessed it was Mos Eisley. At least some of the street signs said so. The town wasn´t meant to be empty, though. According to his info it was full of lowlifes. What happened here?

There were very few people who could answer that. One of them was actually nearby.

Making his way through some buildings, all of them looked like nobody was actually living there for weeks, he decided waiting wouldn´t make things better. His gun still drawn he went after the one not moving. Always the easier one to catch. And not as dark as the other presence, too. A Sith and a Jedi?

He hurried a bit. Who knew what had happened to his friends. Time might be running out without him even knowing. A lot of things might have happened without him knowing.

Making it around another corner, he finally faced the man. Standing there, his lightsaber activated, was a young guy in white robes. Blue blade. Dedicated gaze.

Really. A Jedi. This is getting worse every moment.

Instead of greeting the man he looked down on the empty stick, again. It couldn´t be ruled out he was still on some strange trip. If he found the guy who had sold him this sithspit, he would make him pay for this.

He had payed for a good trip but instead he had got a nightmare.

"Do we have to fight now?" He finally asked the man. Raising his brow and taking his lightsaber . . . his father´s lightsaber . . . from his belt.

"Because I am having a bad morning and I wouldn´t object. But if you could tell me if you´re real first, that would really help, you know." He said with a dry sarcasm to his voice. Something was odd about the Jedi. Something was odd about this morning.

Actually pretty much everything.

Tag: DarthSubZero, rest

15. DarthSubZero

Nov 10, 2006
    Tatooine

He had sensed the man approach before he heard the voice of him, taking out his lightsaber as he did.

"Do we have to fight now? Because I am having a bad morning and I wouldn´t object. But if you could tell me if you´re real first, that would really help, you know." His voice was full of dry sarcasm.

He did not turn to face him, his aqua blade still ignited. Yet his eyes darted over to him.

"No, I'm not real. You've just had too many death sticks, and I'm just an imiginary Jedi." his voice was all seriousness, even though he meant it in sarcasm. "Now, if you don't mind, I have bussiness to take care of."

TAG: Cade, Vader, anyone

16. DarkLordoftheFins

Apr 2, 2007
    Cade Skywalker
    Mos Eisley

"No, I'm not real. You've just had too many death sticks, and I'm just an imiginary Jedi." Cade looked at the man and nodded. A Jedi. And probably a real one. Such failed attempts at humor. Reminded him of Master Sazen. "Now, if you don't mind, I have bussiness to take care of."

The mockery made him consider showing a little of his famous temper. Probably doing something about these lung problems this guy must have had recently. Vacuum? The red lines of the wounds were still there. Ready to be drawn. Reopened. But there were more important things to do. And he might be a true Jedi. One of his father´s guys.
    About the Death Stick, the guy was actually right. He had one too many of them, if he couldn´t remember getting to Tatooine. He hated to admit it. At least it wasn´t Shado. Or one of Fel´s old creeps in red armor. Strange.

Then he realized what it was. The guy didn´t recognize him. Good. So the Jedi Council hadn´t spread the word. The fewer Jedi knew a Skywalker was running around the better. Cade had better things to do then joining their pathetic passive resistance.

"Sure." He only answered, shaking his head and turning away. "Say hello to the Sith from me."

And he looked around. The force told him his friends were nowhere around. And the Sith . . . he felt strange. Not like one of Krayt´s bunch. For starters this Sith was too powerful.

Tag: DarthSubZero, anyone else

17. Spaceman_Spiff

Nov 30, 2001
    IC Darth Vader:

A new presence had appeared out of nowhere yet again, but this suspect had a familiar Force signature. Strange, that, for I do not believe I had ever met this man before. The fact that he was so full of anger and annoyance was a point for him in any future dealings. Anger was a useful tool, easily manipulated by those who knew what they were doing.

I knew my apprentice's strengths and weaknesses, but what of this other? I studied him as I walked. Blond, in-shape, and fairly young, he seemed to have both a blaster and a lightsaber. Ridiculous. It appeared that he and my apprentice were about to get into a confrontation, and that could be interesting to watch. Who would win in such a battle?

My path would naturally take me right past those who were following me. I was an expert at conveying disinterest. After all, didn't I work with incompetents every day? Wasn't everyone beneath contempt? How would Starkiller react to having me so close, and yet having me ignore him utterly? Would he attempt to strike me? I looked forward to finding out. No matter what happened, I was confident I could use it to my advantage.

It appeared, however, that the two were not going to fight, as Starkiller was all business. The good little Jedi traitor. A pity. However, something still might come of my litle stroll. I passed within meters of him now, listening as the other dealt with his rejection by flippantly mentioning the Sith. I had never heard a Jedi so casually speak of their ancient enemy before, and I determined yet again to find out how there could be any Jedi of sufficient power around of which I had not heard, not even an inkling.

TAG: Starkiller, Cade

18. DarkLordoftheFins

Apr 2, 2007
    Cade Skywalker
    Mos Eisley

And just as he had decided it was all real, despite being strange he saw him. Anakin Skywalker. In his black outfit. Vader.

"Dammit, I quit the sticks." He hissed and watched the breathing, black armored man pass by. A Sith dressing like Vader? No, he didn´t feel like a wanna-be. He felt real. All real. Even his wounds. His burned tissue, his dysfunctional lungs. Cade could see it. See it all. And the power. This great, raw energy surrounding the Skywalker´s.

It had to be some sort of nightmare.

But actually he knew better. No illusion. No dream. No hallucination. Because he did not only see it. He felt them. Both. And when he was on sticks he couldn´t feel the force at all. It was the point of using, more or less. Get rid of the force.

"I am glad he didn´t wanted his pants back." Cade coughed and looked the man simply pass by.

What the frekkin´ Sith is played here? He truly wondered.

Tag: Starkiller, Vader

19. DarthSubZero

Nov 10, 2006
    Tatooine

"Sure." He only answered, shaking his head and turning away. "Say hello to the Sith from me."

"I'll be sure to do that." he said, rolling his eyes. And with that, he ignored the other man completly, now just a thought in the back of his head.

Because Vader was now so close, so tantalizingly close. He was goading him to attack, egging him on.

He would be happy to oblige.

Before he could think anything else, the Force sped his rush torwards his former Master. His aqua lightsaber raised over his head to strike.

TAG: Vader, Cade, any

20. Spaceman_Spiff

Nov 30, 2001
    IC Darth Vader:

My saber was ignited, in my hand, and up to block Starkiller's within moments. Over the sizzle of the blades colliding, I could hear my blood boiling, the Force running through the veins. "So, you have something you wish to discuss with me?" After I blocked his saber strike, I continued walking on, as if I were simply taking a walk through a local park.

I kept my saber pointed down to the ground, but I was relatively certain that he would not stop at this opening strike. No matter, insects could be swatted at any time. I was still more concerned about the other man. What was his role in my abduction?

TAG: Starkiller, Cade

21. Yodaminch

Yodaminch Chosen One star 6

Mar 6, 2002
    IC: Tholme
    Tholme had had enough of this chaos. He shouted to Ben "Get to a ship!"

Not waiting for a reply, he headed to the old Delta fighter he'd used before which was already started and waiting for him.
    He jumped in and sealed the cockpit. Grabbing the weapons, he proceeded to open fire on the remaining cyborgs.

Tholme had just started to lift the fighter out of the cockpit when he saw black.

Tholme awoke with a headache. He felt a cool breeze through his robes. He spat out a mouthful of sand and pushed himself to his feet, his eyes snapping open to survey his surroundings. He was no longer on the Executor. And he certainly wasn't back with T'ra. Was he dead? He had felt something hit him before his vision went black. Was this what death was like? An empty desert?

Tholme checked his belt and found his lightsaber hanging there. Cautiously, he reached down and activated the weapon. The emerald blade shot to life. Tholme couldn't imagine the afterlife allowing lightsabers. More likely this was another Nebulan trick. In which case...

Tholme opened himself up to the force, searching for Ben and Quinlan and the others. He found Quinlan first. A faint beacon several meters away. He began to run, allowing his legs to propel his exhausted body. He had to find Quinlan and make sure he was ok.

He found his former padawan lying on his back and unconscious. His robes were covered in sand and his dreadlocks were plastered to his face with a mixture of sand and sweat. Tholme knelt down and immediately began checking for injury. He let out a sigh of relief as he saw no new wounds. The burns from Order 66 were still fresh as were some of the cuts and bruises he had received on the Executor. But all of those wounds seemed to be healing nicely.

Tholme bent down and grabbed Quinlan by the shoulders. "Quinlan! You must wake up! We need to go!"

Immediately Quinlan Vos' eyes shot open and he sat up. "Master!" he cried.

"Yes I'm here. We need to go! The Nebulans-"

"-Killed you." Quinlan finished. "And me. Vader killed us all."

Tholme sat back in the sand in stunned silence. So he was right. He was dead.

"But why are we not one with the force like Master Yoda" Quinlan stated aloud. He struggled to his feet and winced.

"And why am I in pain?" he wondered, "Unless..." He looked over at Tholme, "We're alive?"

"It would appear that way. This is probably just another mind game of the Nebulans. We should look for Ben and the others."

"If they are still alive." Quinlan pointed out.

Tholme said nothing. He didn't want to think about that possibility right now.

[b][hl=yellow]IC: The Batman[/hl][/b]

[i]Vader leapt at him. Batman knew it was over for him. His armor could not withstand a laser. Still he tried to withdraw an explosive batarang, which was rather difficult given the chains, and take the sith lord with him. But Vader was quick. He plunged his saber into Batman's chest.

He collapsed to the ground, knowing that he was dying. Perhaps it was cruel irony that his locator beacon had begun to chirp and J'onn had entered his mind, telling him they were on their way. Well perhaps they could at least stop Vader. Assuming that they would even arrive in time. [/i]

Within the Mos Eisley Cantina, the band was playing it's usual tune and the patrons, for once, were not fighting amongst themselves. That would soon end.

A loud crash ended the music. All the patrons put down their glasses and looked over at the black figure that was getting to his feet. An angry rodian and a twi'lek rose to their feet next to the man. He had landed on their table and split their ale. Immediately the rodian threw out a punch for the man's face.

Years of training kicked in as Batman caught the punch as soon as it was thrown. Roughly turning the Rodian's arm behind his back, He elbowed the being in the chest, knocking him to the table where he collapsed. This of course angered the Twi'lek who unholstered his blaster and prepared to fire. But the fog had cleared and Batman immediately withdrew a batarang and threw it at the blaster. T

22. DarthSubZero

Nov 10, 2006
    Tatooine

Aqua clashed with crimson as the blades collided, the initial force of the parry making him step back a little. Vader, however..kept on walking.

"So, you have something you wish to discuss with me?"

Galen slowly walked, following Vader, stalking him.

No, he didn't have anything to discuss. Not with the man who had dominated most of his life.

He continued to circle, waiting for a move.

TAG: Vader, Cade, anyone

23. Spaceman_Spiff

Nov 30, 2001
    IC Darth Vader:

Starkiller continued circling around me, but he made no move as of yet. "I am afraid I am not much of a dancer." Without moving my head, I said, "Perhaps your friend would like to cut in?"

It was unlike Starkiller to show such hesitation. Perhaps his return from the dead had made him cautious? "You had something to do with my current situation, did you not, my young apprentice?"

I continued walking, but I could still sense the stranger nearby. "And your friend as well?" It was a foregone conclusion that Starkiller would soon die, but not before answering many, many questions.

TAG: Starkiller, Cade, any others interested in joining.

24. DarthSubZero

Nov 10, 2006
    OOC: I think I'm gonna make Starkiller post-mortem instead. As well as add Juno and reprise T3-M4

1. Trimaj: Han Solo, DNT Era, The Joker, Tarfang, Post Second Galactic War
    2. HanSolo29: Han Solo, Outcast Era, Han Solo, Paradise Snare, Jae Juun, post Second Galactic Civil War
    3. Rilwen_Shadowflame: Count Dooku, just prior to RotS
    4. Aefernal_Fire: Boba Fett, the end of AotC, HK-47, from the end of KOTOR 1
    5. yodaminch: Tholme, Immediately Prior to Murder, Logray, Quinlan Vos, Immediately Following Murder, Batman
    6. Veloz: Ben Kenobi, Immediately after murder, Siri, immediately prior to murder, Wicket
    7. Mitth_Fisto: Daala from 17ABY Hyperspace jump, and GSE up till moments prior to death
    8. DarkLordoftheFins: Cade Skywalker, prior to his arrival on Tatooine
    9. Spaceman_Spiff: Darth Vader, just before ANH, Indiana Jones, prior to murder, Yoda, Force Ghost, after his murder, Chief Chirpa
    10. The_Loyal_Imperial: Lord Darth Vader (ESB - the moment he's informed that Luke has arrived on Bespin)
    11. SirakRomar: Luke Skywalker, just prior to his arrival on Bespin
    12. DarthSubZero: Galen Marek, after sacrifice, Juno Eclipse, after becoming a Rebel, T3-M4, after being revealed as murderer.
    13. Seremela: Qui-Gon Jinn, just after he had told the Council about Anakin

Tatooine

He had to admit. Being dead really made one antsy. Even though he knew he could beat Vader, he was still cautious, as he was the first time.

"Sorry, 'Master'. I have no idea why I'm here...much less why you're here. Maybe Palpatine was tired of having you as his lapdog?"

He angled his lightsaber torwards Vader, pointing it at him.

"And no, I've never seen this man in my life. I wouldn't blame him for hating you though."

"However...I have something to ask you." he now began to move forward, and finally, striked like a cobra, quickly driving his lightsaber in a dagger like motion, torwards his jugular. "Is my Alliance giving you trouble? How's your pet project skewering the Empire's plans this time? I can tell you hate them, I can feel it...even though it was your own idea."

TAG: Vader, Cade, any

25. Spaceman_Spiff

Nov 30, 2001
    IC Darth Vader:

"Sorry, 'Master'. I have no idea why I'm here...much less why you're here. Maybe Palpatine was tired of having you as his lapdog?"

The mocking tone notwithstanding, I could sense that he was telling the truth, and I knew that he could hide nothing from me. He wasn't that good. I would ignore his insults for now. The saber was pointing at me as he said, "And no, I've never seen this man in my life. I wouldn't blame him for hating you though."

Such petulance, so much like the pathetic Skywalker. Why had I not seen it before? I saw it all too clearly now, and my hate was barely contained, but contained it was. This man would never know the extent of my rage if I did not will it to be so.

Instead, I maintained my neutral tone as I said, "Very well. The dance continues."

Almost immediately, though, Starkiller continued. "However...I have something to ask you." At this point, the man's saber jabbed at my jugular, an easy enough move to block, and I promptly did. "Is my Alliance giving you trouble? How's your pet project skewering the Empire's plans this time? I can tell you hate them, I can feel it...even though it was your own idea."

Sidious certainly liked his convoluted plots, didn't he? I would have much preferred to run a saber through Bail Organa's chest, but we couldn't have that, could we? No, we had to create the very enemy we now had to waste resources fighting. My irritation now was reserved strictly for my Master, but once again, Starkiller would sense none of this. Just one of the privileges of being a Sith Lord.

"If you are not a part of this plot, then step aside so I may find somebody who is."

TAG: Starkiller, Cade, anyone else

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.