main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Auditions for my fanfilm "The Feminine Menace"

Discussion in 'Denver, CO' started by ObiMcD, Feb 9, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ObiMcD

ObiMcD Jedi Master star 4

Jul 31, 2000
    Hi, I'm Shaun McDaniel up in Greeley and we're going to hold auditions for my film TFM pretty soon. If you'd like an audition spot reply here or shoot me an e-mail or PM or something. We have a lot of roles to fill in. We're mainly looking for two big roles (we still need small ones too however)
    here they are:
    Queen/Padme-Kind of ditzy
    Anakin-Teen surfer guy
    Paul-Anakin' roommate(equivalent of Ani's mom)
    McDonald's Manager and Ronald McDonald
    Extras-Scottish Guys,Naboo Troopers, Fonzy, Batman, a whole bunch of other people.

2. SilverDragon

SilverDragon Jedi Youngling star 2

May 3, 2001
    I act. What exactly are you looking for?

I'm 5'11 1/2", Brown Hair (short...military), Brown Eyes, Somewhat athletic, know some martial arts, done a few plays including Lysander in A Midsummer Night's Dream.

Problem is I also have a weird schedule for my job. I work 3 on, 2 off, 2 on, 3 off, 2 on, 2 off...12 hour shift (8am to 8pm), and I'm stationed at Peterson AFB here in Colorado Springs.

What's the film about...I don't have to act...feminine, do I?

3. ObiMcD

Jul 31, 2000
    No, that part's filled, are there any good impressions you can do?
    The plot of TFM follows the same basic plot as TPM with some hillarious twists.

4. SilverDragon

May 3, 2001
    What kind of impressions?

Is my schedule a problem?

5. ObiMcD

Jul 31, 2000
    well, at the most we'd need you probably two times a month(on the weekends), if you can come more one month and less another, that's fine. First of all we'll need you to drive up to audition, which should be in a few weeks, Luke and I are figuring that out tonight. If you have any friends that would like to help, they're welcome to tryout as well. BTW, you don't have any extra military stuff we could use for props do you? If so, that would be great. If you read this, get on IM so we can talk.

Impressions would only be required for certain parts. Anakin is a surfer, so you'd have to be able to pull that off. so is his roommate paul. There are some that wouldn't require one.

6. SilverDragon

May 3, 2001
    Okay, what is the audition date?

I usually have fri., sat., and sunday off every other weekend. I work this weekend, then I'm off next weekend, and so on. The last weekends in march might be bad for me as well, we'll see.

The impressions are no problem. Just give me an idea what you're looking for and if I get a little bit of a hear for it, I'm positive I can do it.

As for the extra military stuff, I don't really have any cool stuff...I'm in the air force. About the only thing I have are my uniforms...and if I wore those I would have to alter it somewhat so I'm not violating the UCMJ.

What are the benefits offered for this film? Just curious.

7. ObiMcD

Jul 31, 2000
    There are several benefits. While we aren't paying money, the lead actors and actresses will get TFM t-shirts (if you want one) and a VHS or possibly DVD copy of TFM(We'll have to check on the DVD). And we're sending the film to a talent agency, so if you want to break into the business, this is a great way.

8. ObiMcD

Jul 31, 2000
    You all know you want too...

9. darth_hair

darth_hair Jedi Master star 5

May 8, 2001
    we are making props this weekend . what kind of stuff like that do you need ? do you have any tips?

10. ObiMcD

Jul 31, 2000
    do you mean need as in to make it or what we still need to make/purchase?

11. darth_hair

May 8, 2001
    i wouldnt mind lending you the stuff im making . it sounds cool , i wish i could act or knew something about computer grafx .

12. ObiMcD

Jul 31, 2000
    what are you making?

13. darth_hair

May 8, 2001
    i have made one imp blaster , its my first one . i want to make different blasters and light sabers and i would love to make a thermal detonator

14. ObiMcD

Jul 31, 2000
    we could sure use whatever you got. We could also use you as an extra Naboo Resistance soldier if you wanted.

15. darth_hair

May 8, 2001
    do i have to act ?

16. ObiMcD

Jul 31, 2000
    Maybe not speaking lines, but we might need you for one or two of the dance sequences, though it shouldn't be too difficult. And you may need to get shot and shoot, etc.

17. darth_hair

May 8, 2001
    sooting and shot i can do ! dance i'm not sure . waltz mabey ,otherwise i look stupid . im still interested .

18. SilverDragon

May 3, 2001
    otherwise?...

j/k :)

19. ObiMcD

Jul 31, 2000
    well darth, we're all gonna look stupid, that's unavoidable. Well, if you wanna do it, that'll be great, btw do you have any military type clothig? we could sure use some.

20. darth_hair

May 8, 2001
    im gonna start working on my sith suit soon . i should have a couple more blasters done this weekend . and im working on thermal detonaters and jedi comlinks .

21. ObiMcD

Jul 31, 2000
    Great

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.