main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Aug. 24th meeting

Discussion in 'Archive: Killeen, TX' started by Tandeer, Aug 17, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tandeer

Tandeer Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 7, 2001
    For those of you NOT going to Plano on Saturday, I need some imput. *S*

I've not been able to get the paperwork done yet, to get the room at the Killeen Community Center. My thoughts are to hold the meeting again at Jason's Deli at 2:00 this time. Is this a good place for everyone and a good time?

Let me know asap so that I can have Nabooty_Call, our RSA post it for us. *S*

Debby

2. britt1

britt1 Jedi Master star 1

Dec 10, 2001
    As far as I know Woody and I are still going to Plano. If that falls thru then I will come to the meeting. Jasons Deli is a great place!

3. RangerPrincess

RangerPrincess Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 23, 2002

If I'm there, I'm there, if I'm not, my teachers were evil and gave me so much homework, I have to do it on Saturday.

When is Carrie Fisher coming to Plano? I hope it's on a weekend.

4. britt1

Dec 10, 2001
    Carrie is coming sometime in October. Don't remember the date.

5. leiasolo

leiasolo Jedi Youngling star 1

May 1, 2002
    That day is when all of the freshman move in to the dorms at UMHB, where I work, so I won't be off work until 4:30. Any chance on making the meeting a dinner time meeting. If not, I'll try to catch the next one.

Normally, I don't work on Saturdays, but I'm a huge football fan of our team and their games are usually at 2:00, so if this is a typical meeting time for y'all, I may not get to connect with everyone for a while.

6. Tandeer

Tandeer Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 7, 2001
    Leia, we are still searching around for the best time and day to have our meetings. *S* We used to have them on Tuesday night, but with school starting again, we decided to move them to Saturdays.

What do the rest of ya'll think? Any day that the majority would like better, or a specific time maybe? *S* Let me know.

7. britt1

Dec 10, 2001
    I like having them on Saturdays. Later in the day is fine with me. Morning would be bad as I occasionally have to work a Saturday morning.

8. RangerPrincess

RangerPrincess Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 23, 2002

I say afternoon time is fine with me, considering I have boring meetings every other Saturday night from 7 PM to 8:30 PM for school related stuff. I hope I can make it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.