main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

OKC, OK August 2008 JediOKC Club Events

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by RedneckJedi, Aug 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RedneckJedi

RedneckJedi Historian, JediOKC Manager Emeritus star 2 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 20, 2002
    With all the hoopla going on this month with the club and Star Wars, I completely forgot to update our August events!

[b]Thursday Club Meeting [[i]Clone Wars[/i] event discussion] - Aug. 7th @ 7 p.m. - Mazzio's, N.W. 70th & May, Oklahoma City, OK

Bethany Children's Hospital "Spin Your Wheels" Bicycle Marathon - Aug. 9th, 7 a.m. ~ 10 a.m. - Banner Road and HWY 66 between Yukon and El Reno, Oklahoma

[i]The Clone Wars[/i] MIDNIGHT Movie Premieres - Aug. 15th @ 12:01 a.m.[/b]
    [ul][li]No official club events are planned. Members will be at Harkins Theatre in Bricktown, Oklahoma City, OK, and the Warren Theater in Moore, OK. Costuming and costuming logistics are up to the individual.[/li][/ul]
    [b][i]The Clone Wars[/i] Movie Premiere Weekend - Aug. 15th ~ 16th, 5 p.m. ~ 10 p.m. - Harkins Bricktown, Oklahoma City, OK[/b]
    [ul][li]We'll have an ad in the Gazette, and planning one for the Oklahoman. We're researching radio mentions.[/li]
    [li]Drawings for prizes for non-JediOKC costumed attendees.[/li]
    [li]Drawings for prizes for all non-JediOKC attendees.[/li]
    [li]Pre-show Star Wars trivia in the Cine Capri (Teams of Jedi vs. Sith) just for fun, unless prizes allow.[/li]
    [li]Free photo ops with costumed attendees.[/li][/ul]
    [b]The Clone Wars Movie Premiere - Aug. 15th @ 8 p.m. - Warren Theater, Moore, OK[/b]
    [ul][li]The theater is allowing us to appear on the grounds outside.[/li]
    [li]No pictures may be taken inside, or in the direction of, the theater building itself.[/li]
    [li]We may be allowed inside to mill about, but pictures are to be taken inside.[/li][/ul]
    [b]MDA Bowl-A-Thon (in lieu of the Saturday meeting) - Aug. 23rd @ 6 p.m. - Boulevard Lanes, Edmond, OK

Dragon*Con 2008 - Aug. 29th ~ Sept. 1st - Atlanta, GA[/b]
    [ul][li]Many of our club members will be there in [i]Star Wars[/i], Ghostbusters, and Colonial Marine costumes.[/li][/ul]
    [hr]
    Check out our updated schedule (with exact event locations, dates and times, and our club's level of participation) and forum discussion at [link=http://www.jediokc.com]JediOKC.com[/link]!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.