main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

August 6th Meeting

Discussion in 'Archive: Killeen, TX' started by Tandeer, Jul 21, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tandeer

Tandeer Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 7, 2001
    Meeting of the Killeen Fan Force
    Date: Saturday, August 6th, 2005
    Time: 1 PM
    Address: 2100 S WS Young Drive, Suite #1128, Killeen TX 76543 - (254) 690-6700

Directions: From Interstate 35, head WEST towards KILLEEN and FT HOOD using HWY 190, from there EXIT WS YOUNG. On your right will be the Killeen Mall, can't miss it. Travel around to the North side of the mall, by BEALLS department store. You will see the pub next to the main entrance to the mall. Many places to park.

Items to be discussed:

Welcoming new members
    E-bay items
    Charities
    T-shirts

Updates from Activities Director on:
    Pizza Hut Day
    Costuming
    Ideas for future appearances

Any other agenda items should be sent to me here, in a Private Message or to my Tandeer@hot.rr.com account

2. Tandeer

Apr 7, 2001
    I do apologize for being late to the meeting. When I got there at 1:55, you all had already gone.

I had an issue come up that had to be dealt with and that is why I was late.

Sunshine, if you will bring both of my shirts to the Cove on the 13th, I will pick them up and pay for them.

Again, sorry for missing the meeting, but as we all know, real life always comes first.

3. britt1

britt1 Jedi Master star 1

Dec 10, 2001
    We need to seriously consider moving our meetings to a different location as the management/staff there seem disinterested in our business. Last month we couldn't get anyone to wait on us and this month we had to go get a waitress who seemed stunned that we wanted to order. We decided to leave since so few people showed up. I am not sure what place would be a viable option where we could have some privacy although I do kinda miss Jason's Deli :) Those who were absent were missed...I know all too well that real life happens when your making other plans!

4. Darth_Fairacon

Darth_Fairacon Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 24, 2004
    I do apologize for not being able to attend.

I will speak to George about the situation and see if he can rectify it.

I do know that George is not all that great about sharing information with his staff. So when he hires new folks, they do not get told about us.

If it doesn't work, we can move.

:)
    Todd
    DF

5. Tandeer

Apr 7, 2001
    He's also a bit preoccupied since he will be leaving for Iraq soon.

But if ya'll had the waitress with the long dark hair wearing something sorta red and black, I can see what you mean. She was an airhead and totally uninterested in helping me find out anything when I got there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.