main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

August Meeting Agenda

Discussion in 'Archive: Idaho Falls, ID' started by jedi5150, Jul 25, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BithLord42

BithLord42 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 18, 2003
    Oh, ok, so I guess I'm reporting on the campout, huh? Ok.

2. jedi5150

jedi5150 Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 4, 2000
    I'll submit a room request...

Doug

3. Ariadnae1

Ariadnae1 Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 15, 2003
    Okay guys. I will be typing this up Sunday night, most likely, so I need everything submitted by then.

Thanks guys

4. Boskone_Kenobi

Boskone_Kenobi Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 15, 2002
    Looking at my video of Skywalker, it cant really be distilled into anything that would make sense without me narrating it.

I'll bring it to Dougs house this weekend for the cookout.

In the meantime, on the Boise boards, Kasey (Quigonn02) posted a good synopsis of the whole trip.

5. Oscar_the_Gungan

Oscar_the_Gungan Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 1, 2001
    Hi, antoehr thing we should talk about is where to meet on a regular basis. I was thinking this Friday we could meet at Kate Curley park again, like we did last month. If the weather turns bad we can meet at Laura and Alan's place.

6. Marvincade

Marvincade Jedi Youngling

Apr 29, 2003
    Our house is open as a meeting place if necessary. Of course if you are allergic to pets that may be a problem that will need to be worked around.

7. jedi5150

jedi5150 Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 4, 2000
    Just to let everyone know, I did submit a room request to EITC last week, but as of now it has not been approved. If I hear back I will let y'all know.

8. Oscar_the_Gungan

Oscar_the_Gungan Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 1, 2001
    It's ok, I sent the club meeting info in earlier today. I think it will be ok this month but next month we will need somewhere warmer.

9. Mara_Jade_Fan

Mara_Jade_Fan Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 1, 2002
    Your meeting information has been posted on the main page. You can read what has been posted here:

Fanforce Main Page

If you would like me to add something, or make any changes at all, please let me know and I will be happy to do that for you.

Have a great meeting in the park, and enjoy seeing the movie afterwards. I'll be seeing the movie myself friday night. ;)

10. Marvincade

Marvincade Jedi Youngling

Apr 29, 2003
    Hey shouldn't the scrolling banner say Friday the 13th.

Also isn't it bad luck to see a horror action flick on Friday the 13th? We are eating ice cream, aren't most of the club members lactose intolerant, and we are all planning on going to AVP afterwards.

In a packed theater, there could be two kinds of horror on Friday.

11. RABIDJAWA

RABIDJAWA Jedi Youngling star 2

May 20, 2002
    So are we all set? I don't want any unwelcome surprises.

12. Boskone_Kenobi

Boskone_Kenobi Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 15, 2002
    I want to wish the meeting luck, for I can only be there in spirit. I will be at Fandemonium, loaded for bear with fan movies to give a presentation on fanfilms there. THis includes my current copy of the Quantum Leap Thing, I have enough of that completed for a very effective demonstration.

As long as everyone has been bearing their souls around here, my main purpose for Fandamonium is a challenge of personal demons. A very old adversary of mine will be there, someone who has been in and out of my life for 15 years, each time we part ways being worse than the time before. Now I get to take him on on his own ground, moviemaking, and demand my respect.
    "The circle is now complete,..."
    and
    "I have become more powerful than any jedi..."
    run thick in the air around here.
    This was an opportunity I could not pass up.

Once I return, I am moving into a new house with a big basement, and we may be able to have meetings there if the club approves.

See you when I get back.

13. Ariadnae1

Ariadnae1 Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 15, 2003
    Barry,

I wish you good luck, and I hope you put this "friend" in his place once and for all. I will end up posting what happened at the meeting, and I also thank you for volunteering our new house to us. Thank you very much. Have a safe trip.

Erin

14. DurfNader

DurfNader Jedi Youngling

Jul 11, 2004
    COOL IDEA! ANY BODY HAVE ANDY IDEAS ON DESIGNS?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.