main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

RPR Archive Autumn 2006 Role Playing Forum Awards: WINNERS ANNOUNCED!!

Discussion in 'Role Playing Resource Archive' started by LightSide_Apprentice, Oct 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Winged_Jedi

Winged_Jedi Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 28, 2003
    Congratulations to all, of course. A special round of applause from me goes to SephyCloneNo15 and Sith_Lords. Sephy has progressed astonishingly quickly from promising player to excellent RPer, and it was only a matter of time before he became a contender for the big award. Sithy is another hugely deserving winner, and needs a medal for managing the monster that is System Lords. Not only does he cope with it, he does so with efficiency and style.

Also, Archangels and Alchemists appears to have claimed the title Best RPG. HUGE surprise. That's not false modesty on my part, it honestly was a stunning result. So thanks to my wonderful players and hats off to them.

Finally, I'm rather honoured to be declared 'Nicest GM', though this is probably down to me spending most of my time apologising profusely for my absences. :p Thank you. :)

2. Dubya_Scott

Dubya_Scott Jedi Master star 5

Jun 11, 2002
    And don't forget Sithy's "Detective Hardcastle" from the 007 style series. ;)

3. SephyCloneNo15

SephyCloneNo15 Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 9, 2005
    Another Jawa, I presume? The only Sithy-controlled Detective I can remember thus far in Dr. Noah was the Meerian Vice Ithorian guy (Cricket somethingoranother). I suppose this Hardcastle fella was in a previous 007-style game? *kicks self for not joining the series sooner*

4. Imperial_Hammer

Imperial_Hammer Manager Emeritus: RPFs star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 25, 2004
    *Accepts responsibility for killing Hardcastle*

Ah, those were the days...

*Nostalgic sigh*

I-5 is so going to kill me for that one...

*Runs off and hides!*

:p

hehe

-I_H

5. SephyCloneNo15

SephyCloneNo15 Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 9, 2005
    My colors and VIPship is gone already? :_|

I'll just have to find some way to win next time (or become a VIP by some other means...)

Commence operation beg for VIPship! :D

6. Genimay

Genimay Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 2, 2005
    Congrats all that won

7. Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Chosen One star 6

Sep 29, 2005
    Congrats to all the winners! Sorry for the late response of congrats to y'all

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.