main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive Avatar: Last of the Airbenders

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Teegirloo, Nov 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GraySaberFreque

GraySaberFreque Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 23, 2006
    IC: Quen

"pathetic"

Quen sighed as he watched the village fade into the distance.

"I always thought earth benders had, heart, comitment, but you.....your scared fighting, pain, like a little child"

quen layed back.

"pathetic, just pathetic."

2. Genimay

Genimay Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 2, 2005
    IC:Terra

With a sudden flare of anger,Terra turned to Quen and acted. Her fist raised and slamed towards his face with lightning speed and accuracy. She spun and let her elbow connect with the same spot she had just hit. Most likly,leaving Quen with a broken nose. She had acted fast enough a normal human,or Bender,wouldn't have been able to stop her.

Terra had always been the fastest in her class. When on ground she could become even faster,using energy from the Earth. "I. Am. Not. Scared." she said,very quitely and icyly.

"Never,and I mean never,suggest I am afaid of the likes of a Fire Nation Member,Bender or otherwise." She said,same volume now full of fire.

TAG-Quen,Kimaria

3. GraySaberFreque

Nov 23, 2006
    IC:Quen
    Quen just got up, not even seeming to feel the pain.

He looked at Terra.

"I've had much worse."

quietly, and slowly, he left to another part of the ship.

TAGS: Terra and Kiarana

4. Genimay

Jun 2, 2005

In that moment Terra lost her cool. She was looking to get beat,and she knew it. Anyway,she followed Quen. "You wanna feel worse. Cause I am just getting warmed up. Wanna fight me Fire Bender? Huh?" Agression evident in her voice.

Something in the frail reaches of Terra's mind had snapped. She was lonly,she was tired of searching for information she might never find,she had been more terrified than ever in her life only a few minutes before and she was stuck on a boat with tow Fire Benders, it wasn't shaping up to be her day. In all reality she wanted to hit something so many times it made her arms hurt and to scream with all the air in her lungs. Terra wanted to be a normal fourteen year old girl in a village. Preferably with a family and on her way to becoming a great Bender.

"Come on. FIGHT ME!" she screamed,though she sounded childish a ture threat was held in her words.

TAG-Quen

5. GraySaberFreque

Nov 23, 2006
    Quen would stand ut no longer.

Two fire whips sprouted almost instantly from quens hand.

"You wanna feel pain eh.....I'm happy to onlige"

He quickly turned and began mercilessly whiping the girl, with so much rage he could hardly think while he was doing it.

6. Genimay

Jun 2, 2005

That wasn't supposed to happen,was the last thought that ran through Terra's head before she felt the fire licking her skin. Whip after whip,she cried out on the eight if anyone was keeping count. It wasn't a pitiful noise though,more a scream of rage. She was fighting her way to his hands. If she could reach his hands he couldn't use the whips as well.

At whip number twelve she reached out and grabbed his wrist,forcing it back until it crushed in a sicly manner. Then she released the wrist and elbowed Quen in the throat. Once she got him on the ground and she was staddleing him,Terra began slamming her fists into his face. The more blood she saw,his and her own,the madder she felt. "You want to know why I am really pissed off? Because you Fire Freaks keep screwing with my life. My family,gone. Me,captured and thrown into a battle I DON"T BELONG IN! Why can't you just leave me alone? Tell me what I want to know,give me back my family and GO AWAY!" she screamed while continueing to hit every inch of Quen she could.

Tears ran down Terra's face she but she ignored them. Burns covered her torso and back,blood ruining her only tank top. Her hair had fallen out of it's ponytail and hung around her face. She looked quite beautiful in all truth,a beautiful warrior. A beautiful warrior in too much pain.

TAG-Quen

7. GraySaberFreque

Nov 23, 2006
    IC:Quen

quen threw Terra off of him.

"YOU THINK I WANTED TO BE A FIRE BENDER? YOU THINK I WANTED TO BE THE ONLY NATION IN THE WORLD WITHOUT ANY HONOR? YOU THINK I WANT TO BE IN THIS SITUATION EITHER? WELL I HAVE SOME NEWS FOR YOU, YOU DON'T GET WHAT YOU WANT, YOU NEVER WILL THATS HOW LIFE GOES, YOU THINK YOU HAVE PROBLEMS THEN YOU DON"T EVEN KNOW ME YOU LITTLE IDIOTIC MORON."Quen took in deep breaths, he was pretty beat up.

8. Digi_Raver

Digi_Raver Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 14, 2006
    IC: Katara

"Ack! Someone's shooting at us!" Katara shouted, as she tried to make Appa dodge the fire attack. Katara looked to her right and saw Jade was the one shooting at them. Katara landed Appa and jumped off his back,

"You wanna fight me?"
    Katara asked, as she took her fighter stance... "'cause I wanna fight you!" Katara teased...

Tag: Jade, Sokka, anyone else on deck

9. Darth_Meerkat

Darth_Meerkat Jedi Master star 3

Oct 4, 2006
    IC: Sokka

Sokka pulled his boomerang from the sling on his back, hurled it at the nearest firebender, and leaped after it. Sokka pulled out his sword and deftly caught the boomerang. He slashed at the nearest firebender...the battle was on.

TAG: Those on ship.

10. Ragnarok_323

Ragnarok_323 Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 27, 2006
    IC:Zuko

Zuko was flurrying fireballs but it couldnt hit so he decided to get up close. he made the short flames on his fist come out again and charged. he got close enough then he slashed his fist down and the short flame grew into a whip and was heading straight towards the avatar. "I can not lose!"

Tag:any

11. Teegirloo

Teegirloo Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 26, 2005

Terra, Quen and Kamaria saw the flying Bison and Zukp's ship. They put two and two together and figured that something was happening and the Avatar was in the middle of it. They finally reached the ship and climbed aboard. They saw chaos everywhere as firebenders were fighting two Water Tribe vilagers on the ship and an Airbender. They decided to help with fighting.

Katara used her limited waterbending to fight the firebenders the best she could, while Sokka used his boomerang and ax to fight. Appa the flying bison was flying in and out of the top deck of the ship hitting firebenders on the way, knocking them into the water.

Jade saw Kamaria, Quen and Terra get on the ship and statred to hurl fire balls at them. Aang had his hands full with Zuko whipping fire out of the way with his staff. The scene was getting crazy and it seemed no end in sight. Aang noticed that Zuko was getting closer, so he pulled up his staff then slammed it on the deck of the ship. A powerfrful wind statred to up and blew Zuko and a few other people behind back.

TAG: Darth_Meerkat , Digi_Raver, Ragnarok_323 , Zelda_Skywalker, MissingNo , GraySaberFreque, Genimay

12. Zelda_Skywalker

Zelda_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 4, 2005
    IC:Jade

"yeah I'll fight you! I'm not afraid of an untrained waterbender!"
    She fell back into a threatening fighting position and began simple but harsh firebending.

Aang slammed down his staff and a gust of wind tryed to throw her back, she was able to hold her ground, but she burnt her arms in the process. She bit down hard and flipped out of the wind and threw a flying kick at the Avatar out of anger.

TAG:Aang, Sokka, Katara, Iroh, Zuko, new people...

13. MissingNo

MissingNo Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 13, 2006
    IC:Kimaria

Kimaria saw the flying bison. "Oh...My...Gosh... A flying bison?! OK I think I found the avatar, and as for you two, stop fighting!!!!" Kimaria shouted as she threw two blue fireballs at Terra and Quen. Kimaria jumped on Zukp's ship. She looked around and saw Zuko. "Dang. I haven't seen him in like ever..." Kimaria thought, then saw a firebender get hurt from the air blast. "Uhh... Time to fight, again... Man, why do I fight so much?" Kimaria threw lighting at the firebender that was about to attack aang. "Oh, no you don't! I've spent too long searching for the avatar, and you ain't going to kill him!"

TAG: Quen, terra, jade, and everybody else

14. Zelda_Skywalker

Sep 4, 2005

From nowhere a bolt of lightning hit her in midair. It threw her off and knocked her against the side of the ship. She looked up and angrily flung her hair out of her face.
    "The Avatar is mine. I've searched forever for the Avatar! My search, my catpure, my PRIDE!"
    By the time she had finished she was standing again and threw a large jolt back at the firebender who had just arrived.

TAG:people on ship...

15. MissingNo

Jul 13, 2006
    IC:Kimaria

"I don't care if capturiung the avatar is your pride! I'll make sure you don't get him!" Kimaria shouted as she threw more lighting, but stronger this time...

IC:Jade, and all others

16. Digi_Raver

Jul 14, 2006

"Who is this firebender... is she helping us?" Katara thought as she watched the newcomer and Jade battle it out. "Should I help?" Katara thought, that girl aparently knows her benging skills...

"Sokka, what should we do?"

TAG: Sokka, Kimaria, Jade, anyone else on deck

17. Darth_Meerkat

Darth_Meerkat Jedi Master star 3

Oct 4, 2006
    IC: Sokka

"No, its probably a trap. Let them kill each other, or something," Sokka grunted in response to the question. "A few minutes ago they were trying to kill us. Let's just be thankful they're fighting each other now."

TAG: Katara, all

18. Ragnarok_323

Ragnarok_323 Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 27, 2006
    IC:Zuko

Zuko got up and staggered a little bit then heard a lighting strike and saw jade get hit then he said,"who is betraying me!" he looked to when the strike came from and saw someone hadnt seen in ages. "Kiminra how dare u betray us. my father will take pride in me as i capture the avatar and a traiter. you will not take the avatar ive searched long for him and soon i can return home and reclaim my honor. and your not taking that away from me!" he charged at her then jumped down and did a flame floor sweep trying to catch her off guard.

Tag:everyone there

19. MissingNo

Jul 13, 2006
    IC: Kimaria

Kimaria heard Zuko shouting. "I couldn't betray you because I was never on your side of the war!" Kimaria turned and saw a water bender. "Hmm... Water conducts electricity..." Kimaria thought.

"Hey! Waterbender! Can you get all the solders on the ship wet?" KImaria shouted, then blocked Zuko's attack by throwing a bolt of lighting at him

TAG: everyone

20. Zelda_Skywalker

Sep 4, 2005

She ducked and hit the ground flat, but was missed by the bolt of lightning. With anger and haste, she got up quickly and watched as she began to attack Zuko.
    This is my fight, and I shall fight my own battle.
    she thought to herself as she ran, jumped and used a jump spinning crescent kick to counter. Flames soared as she flew through the air.

TAG:firebenders, sokka, katara, Aang, iroh...

21. Genimay

Jun 2, 2005

Terra jumped after Kimaria. She still couldn't use her bending skills but if any got to close to the battling firebenders she took them out. Her fighting skills were fair but not magnificent. Her speed made up for that. Even the Fire Bending Warriors weren't fast enough.

Blood still seeped from her wounds. 'Show your enemy no weakness and they shall not know when you are tiring. They shall not know your weaknesses.' she remembered from her eachings.

TAG-Any

22. GraySaberFreque

Nov 23, 2006
    IC: Quen

Quen jumped into the air, fire whips ready.

He landed on the other ship swinging fire whips at all of the soldiers, most were thrown far away when his whips got hold on their bodies.

"Damn, i thought we were fighting worthy enemies this time, oh well".

23. Teegirloo

Teegirloo Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 26, 2005
    Location Zuko's Ship

It was chaos everywhere with fire whips being slashed in every direction Aang was just relieved that some new people came aboard and helped to fight. They woukd have been out numbered if Quen, Kamaria and Terra had not arrived. Appa was helping too the best he could by flying in and out of the boat knocking firebenders. It was getting too dangerous for him to continue. He almost hit Katara and Sokka.

As Aang continued to bat away fireballs and dodge fire whips. He was thinking of a way to escape. Then an idea came to his head. He yelled out to Appa. "Hey boy fly by and pick up Katara and Sokka. Dont forget to pick up the three people who helped us too. " he said as Zuko and Jade started coming toward him.

TAG: Darth_Meerkat , Digi_Raver, Ragnarok_323 , Zelda_Skywalker, MissingNo , GraySaberFreque, Genimay

24. MissingNo

Jul 13, 2006
    IC: Kimaria

Kimaria got knocked down by Jade's blow but quickly recovered and saw Zuko and Jade comming toward the avatar. "Oh, no you don't!" Kimaria said as she threw two big, blue fireballs at Zuko and Jade.

TAGS: Everyone

25. Digi_Raver

Jul 14, 2006

Katara watched all the elemental benders fight their own little battles, Aang shouted,
    "Hey boy fly by and pick up Katara and Sokka. Dont forget to pick up the three people who helped us too. " he shouted to Appa.

"Come on Sokka, you herd him, get on!" Katara jumped on Appa's back, she waited for the others to join them...

TAG: Sokka, Kimaria, Quen, Terra

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.