main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Battlestar Galactica: The Colonial Fleet

Discussion in 'Archive: Fan Sites' started by Errant_Venture, Oct 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Errant_Venture

Errant_Venture Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 21, 2002
    Hello all, I'd like to pimp out the website of an organization I helped co-found a month ago at Dragon*Con, its the Colonial Fleet boys and girls. Basically we're a BSG costuming group and our goal is to increase awareness of Battlestar Galactica wether its old or new, find like-minded fans and to put on one helluva BSG event at next years Dragon*Con.

Our site can be found here and our messegeboard can be found here. We're still small at the moment but we're growing and we'd love to have you in the fleet even if all you want to do is just discuss Battlestar Galactica with like-minded fans. But if you'd like to know how to create a BSG costume or help plan con events then this is the place for you. So say we all.

The site is currently still in development but I think you'll agree that it looks pretty frakking sweet.

2. Brandon Rhea

Brandon Rhea Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 26, 2004
    The link to your site is the link to this thread.

3. Errant_Venture

Feb 21, 2002
    Frak me. I don't know how considering I entered the website manually. But I frakked up somehow.

ColonialFleet.Org

Gods be with me and let this one work properly. And DV could you fix the link if my post please if/when you see this?

4. Brandon Rhea

Jun 26, 2004
    You can edit it yourself, actually. There's no time limit for editing on this board.

5. Errant_Venture

Feb 21, 2002
    Thanks for pointing that out. Fixed.

6. DVeditor

DVeditor Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 21, 2001
    Looks good so far! I really like that top banner on the site as well as some of the content below. Keep it up and be sure to update us later on!

7. Errant_Venture

Feb 21, 2002
    Glad ya like it DV. Aye it is one nifty looking site and I <3 that banner. Nothings changed on the site yet, just wanted to reply to your post and get a +1. Which is especially important considering my lack of posting these days! Feel free to drop by the forum and discuss BSG if you want DV.

8. Brandon Rhea

Jun 26, 2004
    I have some funny feeling that there will be yet another REMOVE EV FROM POWAR petition, only Battlestar Galactica style.

9. Errant_Venture

Feb 21, 2002
    I can't believe the petition actually worked. :( Gods willing there won't be one for BSG as removal from power there will be signing my death warrent.

Anyways thought I'd login to mention (yes I'm mainly logging in now to pimp BSG...) that the members page has been updated. It can be found here in case anyone was wondering who would actually be crazy enough to join the fleet. Gods be with you all!

10. Cpt_Obvious

Cpt_Obvious Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 9, 2003
    Nice. Keep it up!

11. Errant_Venture

Feb 21, 2002
    Thanks Cap'n. Will do.

Just wanted to mention that the FAQ and About pages are up and running. TCF.org

12. DVeditor

Dec 21, 2001
    You guys have some nice stuff in there - keep up the good work!

13. DVeditor

Dec 21, 2001
    Upping for FSOTM award. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.