main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beauties at C3

Discussion in 'Star Wars Celebrations' started by JediMaster22, Apr 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. theBluePhoenix

theBluePhoenix Jedi Master star 3

Jan 4, 2001
    Brosendale, that?s Kristen, the ?Sith Vixen? (www.sithvixen.com). She?s pretty damn hot.

2. theBluePhoenix

theBluePhoenix Jedi Master star 3

Jan 4, 2001
    ms_ventress, your costume looks great! Are you going to Dragon Con this year? I?m not surprised that no guys hit on you. Most of the guys that you?ll see at cons are pretty shy when it comes to women. Actually guys, cons are the best place to meet girls who are not freaked out by the fact that we?re Star Wars geeks. Just go up to them, complement them on their costume and start talking about Star Wars.

3. JediMaster22

JediMaster22 Jedi Knight star 8

Oct 15, 1999
    You Welcome!!! ;)

droideka27 posted on 4/25/05 4:03pm
    Classic. Thank you for this thread.
    [hr][/blockquote]

4. MazzSunblade

MazzSunblade Jedi Youngling

Apr 25, 2005
    Your kidding right? Were you dueling with a guy in an Anakin costume at some point? If so I snapped a pic of you. Your the hottest Sith (well almost), ever!

Mazz

5. Karma

Karma Jedi Master star 3

Aug 16, 2000
    I know I got a photo of an awesome Assaj...it was one of those "ohmy god i HAVE to get a photo of that!" moments...I will post when I get down to editing them all.

6. Darth_Bootsy

Darth_Bootsy Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 4, 2004
    No. the hot leia I saw had ZERO body fat and had a gorgeous smile to go with it.
    Boooonngggg

7. Obi-HaCoR

Obi-HaCoR Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 13, 2002
    I must admit. Before this convention, my is\dea of majority of all star wars fans were..... well really ugly and geeky/nerdy looking..... BOY was I proved wrong during this convention.

Majority of the peopel that I saw on both sides of the gender line were pretty incredible and good looking. Wow, I was proved wrong apparently :)

8. FateNaberrie

FateNaberrie Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jan 31, 2000
    Majority? We must have been at different cons.

I mean there was a fair share of cute Anakins and good looking Jedi (and Dashy [face_love]), but I definitely saw MORE than enough of the typical mom's-basement-living-overweight-never-seen-sunlight-never-touched-a-girl nerds.

9. Ewok_Commando

Ewok_Commando Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 28, 2004
    I mean there was a fair share of cute Anakins and good looking Jedi (and Dashy ), but I definitely saw MORE than enough of the typical mom's-basement-living-overweight-never-seen-sunlight-never-touched-a-girl nerds.

Agreed, the con was fair teeming with these types. They were the ones also typically swarming around the slave Leia, filming frantically.

10. JediMaster22

Oct 15, 1999
    There is also a VERY pretty girl, I saw her around the Autograph area (No she is not Orli or any actress)...
    I AM pretty sure she is just a fan like us, but she looks like Model material.

Not sure anybody got an idea who I am talking about ... I don't have a picture, sorry. Did you?

11. Iwakura

Iwakura Jedi Master star 4

Apr 2, 2001
    FateNaberrie posted on 4/26/05 12:44pm
    Majority? We must have been at different cons.

I mean there was a fair share of cute Anakins and good looking Jedi (and Dashy [face_love] ), but I definitely saw MORE than enough of the typical mom's-basement-living-overweight-never-seen-sunlight-never-touched-a-girl nerds.
    [hr][/blockquote]
    consider your eyes lucky, this crop is better than c2. that new anakin haircut must be way easier to pull off for guys than the buzzcut w/ braid.

there were 2 in particular that i thought were the best(/best-looking). [link=http://gallery.lovelain.com/gallery/Celebration-III/IMGP0593]this one[/link] and [link=http://gallery.lovelain.com/gallery/Celebration-III/IMGP0617]this one[/link] (they are kinda blurry).

12. ms_ventress

ms_ventress Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 10, 2004
    I dubbed the second photo "Sexy Anakin"

oohhh, if only I didn't have a boyfriend....

13. -_-_-_-_-_-

-_-_-_-_-_- Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 28, 2002
    I mean there was a fair share of cute Anakins and good looking Jedi (and Dashy ), but I definitely saw MORE than enough of the typical mom's-basement-living-overweight-never-seen-sunlight-never-touched-a-girl nerds.

I'm fairly certain I met one of them and many of you know of whom I speak.

14. Ewok_Commando

Ewok_Commando Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 28, 2004
    The second Anakin Iwakura posted there made me do a double-take every time I saw him at the convention, because he looked EXACTLY like Hayden Christensen's Anakin (not like Hayden Christensen so much, but the LOOK was all there). It's hard to pull off a character that doesn't have a mask on or other intense makeup, because if there isn't at least some similarity, the illusion doesn't work as well. But this guy had the scar, the hair, the right facial expression, very well-done costume, etc.

15. Darth_Glymmer

Darth_Glymmer Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 18, 2002
    Yes, I am 100% sure I know who you mean, Dashy.

16. Grand_Theft_Jedi

Grand_Theft_Jedi Jedi Youngling star 2

May 6, 2002
    Hello all.

As a nearly 30-year-old male Star Wars fan who decided to dress up for C3, I must say there were quite a few honies there. Very cool costumes worn by most people. My buddy and I were amazed by some of the outfits worn, especially by the ladies.

You all looked astounding. I only wish I had more film to capture all the loveliness.

GTJ

17. JediMaster22

Oct 15, 1999
    >only wish I had more film to capture all the loveliness.<

I am pretty sure there are plenty of footages recorded by thousands of people with cameras, only a matter of time before they are on the Internet.

So, if anyone else got any more footages of 'Loveliness' please post them here :)

18. Karma

Karma Jedi Master star 3

Aug 16, 2000
    There is also a VERY pretty girl, I saw her around the Autograph area (No she is not Orli or any actress)...
    I AM pretty sure she is just a fan like us, but she looks like Model material.

Oh yeah, that was me. Not! heh!

19. italianstallion345

italianstallion345 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 20, 2004
    yeah id have to agree...most of the fanboys i saw seemed right outa the basement. Although saturday i did see what looked like a college student in a white hollister hoody with that hot slave leia yanking on his badge and han pointing to him in a funny way. Looked outa place without a costume but since the picture looked great, more power to him. Anyone besides me see that? Also, amy allen should wear the slave outfit @c4 just to see how many of us will jump into her line for hours. seeing her for the first time in person was great.

20. Skywalk272

Skywalk272 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 16, 2000
    Ventress, I know how you feel...

If I weren't married . .

(looks around cautiously as he writes this)

Did I mention your a little hottie too?

*posts quickly so he won't get caught*

21. Captain_Typho

Captain_Typho Jedi Master star 5

Jul 30, 2003
    ok, honesty time and I'm not trying to freak anyone out here. Glymmer was exceptionally good looking, as was her twin and also FateNaberrie. But it looks like all 3 are taken or soon to be taken. ;)

22. Bruno_Fett

Bruno_Fett Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 31, 2002
    Say it isn't so!!!!

23. Skywalk272

Skywalk272 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 16, 2000
    ...and I just missed seeing Fate in person...

Have I mentioned you miss out on a lot only being able to go for one day?

24. JediMaster22

Oct 15, 1999
    How Old is the Slave Girl?

25. Darth_Haggis

Darth_Haggis Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 21, 2002
    You rocked Erin! :D The Asajj costume definately showed the time and care put into it...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.