main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hou, TX Best theatre in Houston to watch AOTC?

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by CT_MYERS, Apr 24, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CT_MYERS

CT_MYERS Jedi Youngling

Mar 26, 2002
    Hey all, I am fairly new to Houston and was wondering which theatre had the best environment to watch AOTC. I was thinking about the Edwards at the Marqe Entertainment Center even though I have never been there. I want to know which ones have the larger screens. I live in Northwest Harris Co. but would be willing to drive a ways to get to a good one. Thanks!

-Chad

2. Queenie Amidala

Queenie Amidala Jedi Grand Master star 5

May 7, 2000
    I'm not sure which theater would be best. IMO, no theater in Houston has DLP, so they're all about the same.

I saw TPM at midnight at the then new Cinemark Katy. I live right by I-45 S and the Beltway, so my intention is to see it at my home theater, AMC Gulfpointe 30.

However, I think it would be cool if some people wanted to go as a group. I would be willing to drive to another theater. But that is something we can talk about on Saturday.

Come to the meeting this Saturday, we're trying to start up our Fan Force chapter. Check out the info in this thread.

3. Padme-Ami-Skywalker

Padme-Ami-Skywalker Jedi Youngling

Apr 24, 2002
    I would say Edwards Marq*e 23! An Awsome facility surrounded by resturants, and a IMAX theatre next door!!! I have been there numerous times, and think it is one of the nicest movie theatres in Houston. For more information go to: www.edwardscinemas.com
    --P.A. Sky

4. Guybrush

Guybrush Jedi Master star 3

Oct 18, 2001
    Both Edwards are great, I like the one at Edwards Greenway

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.