main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Betrayal (Obi/Qui angst - very AU) Updated Sept 20, 2011 - Complete

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by dianethx, Mar 16, 2003.

1. Valiowk

Valiowk Chosen One star 6

Apr 23, 2000
    Loved how these three simple sentences so clearly illustrated that Obi-Wan is recovering from the torture that he was earlier subjected to. As usual, you do a great job with all these small details. :)

Bravo for Padmé's approach! She's managed to force Amedda to find a way to produce more "evidence", or concede that this charge against the Jedi is based on a holovid whose content is so unbelievable that one should indeed investigate whether or not the Jedi have indeed been framed.

Looking forward to seeing what twists occur next!

Happy Holidays! :)

Jedi Knight Fett likes this.
  2. dianethx

dianethx Jedi Grand Master star 6

Mar 1, 2002
    Musing ? Yes, score one for the good guys! Thanks for reading.

Ocelotl_Nesto ? Absolutely. I think Padme would be a very strong woman and do what she thought was right even with everyone against her. Glad you liked the irreverent dialogue with Obi-Wan. I wanted to show that he was still in there somewhere.

Paige ? Thanks. The Bendu are training force sensitives as well as the Jedi. The Senators have their own agenda, though.

Valiowk ? Yes, Obi-Wan is recovering just a little. I wanted to show that he may be down but he's still in there somewhere. As for Padme, she's a wile politician and very smart, too. She knew she couldn't hit Amedda head on with accusations but had to find a way to manoeuvre around him. Thanks so much for reading! Happy holidays to you, too. @};-

3. dianethx

Mar 1, 2002
    Please note: I've tried to send PMs but it's not letting me. Sorry for any delay.

With a surprising swiftness, he, Obi-Wan and Sle'fey were hustled out of the Interrogation Hall, Republic guards at the ready, followed closely by Naboo forces. Even as the doors closed behind them, Qui-Gon could hear Padmé tell the Vice Chairman that she was merely offering her own security forces as backup in case there were problems. Naboo guards had experience with Force powers and knew how to deal with them while the Republic guards did not. Hers was cool reason against the increasing agitation of Amedda but in the end, she won yet again.

Qui-Gon had his own suspicions. Her argument was sound but a secondary effect was to protect them from potential ?accidents', at least overnight.

A brilliant politician, even if she might have just sacrificed her own career should Amedda twist her words into something else. But Padmé was never one to let innocents die if she could stop it. And she had been very careful in the choices of her words. There were several ways to interpret them, from condemnation of the Jedi to questioning Amedda's own methods and the lateness of the holovid.

In any case, they were relatively safe for the moment.

There were few places that could hold a Jedi outside of the Temple but the cells under the Senate building were still there, likely left over from the Sith Wars. Indeed, from the look of them, dust and the acrid smell of long-disused air, they might have been even older than that. Certainly, they were minimal, bare walls, a latrine in the far corner and metal cots on one wall.

It did remind him a little too much of the cells under the Temple. A brief shudder at the still-raw memories, he squared his shoulders and stepped inside, Sle'fey and Obi-Wan close behind him. As the cell powered up, Qui-Gon could feel the Force thinning. It was there just beyond his reach and useless. A prison, holding them trapped until the final determination.

Just outside the cell, he could see the guards positioning themselves, settling in for a long night's wait.

Sle'fey folded himself onto one of the cots, slumping, looking more worried than he'd seemed only a few moments before. "It would appear that those with grudges against the Jedi Order have the upper hand at the moment. Amedda was bolder than I had expected." He scowled, his muzzle curling in contempt. "Although his boldness may yet be his undoing."

"If the holovid can be shown to be false." Qui-Gon shook his head. "It was a deft hand and very convincing."

"Yes, very convincing. Perhaps a little too much so. There are parts of that holovid that could be easily disproved by other means if the Senators would only investigate further." Sle'fey sat up, faced them both squarely. "But I'm not sure that they will. We must be prepared for the worst."

Obi-Wan had been huddled along one wall, his face cut by a pained frown, but he pushed off, limped over and stopped abruptly in front of the Jedi Master. "And are you preparing for the worst, Sle'fey? You've been playing with lives as if they were nothing to you. A damn game of politics and power and now it has come back to haunt us all."

Staring up at him, Sle'fey said sharply, "Do you think we should just have ignored Sidious, then, Kenobi? Let him destroy the Jedi and the Republic because we shouldn't get our hands dirty?"

"There were other ways, more honest," Obi-Wan snapped back.

"In case you hadn't noticed, Sidious had a supermajority in the Senate and his hands in more than a few criminal activities. Your kind of honesty would have only alerted him to us." Sle'fey's gaze was too sharp, too knowing. "You forget yourself, Kenobi. You forget that this is more than your loss."

Obi-Wan's voice was cold. "I forget nothing."

"Then I suggest that you curb your tongue. This conversation is certainly being recorded." Sle'fey's eyes flicked toward the guards and then back toward Obi-Wan. "I did what I had to do. If I lose my life for it, then so be it. It is a small price to pay to rid the galaxy of the Sith."

"

4. Valairy Scot

Valairy Scot Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 16, 2005
    Obi-Wan was a knight, had been for ten years and with that experience should come a steady hand and disciplined heart.

But Force or not, he could feel Obi-Wan's sorrow and if he needed Qui-Gon's guidance to regain his balance, then he'd do whatever was necessary to help him. He could do no less.

"Padawan?," He started to reassure Obi-Wan but the man just shook his head.

"I should be better than this." A half-whisper, jarring grief that stumbled back into silence.

Much as Qui-Gon wanted to reassure Obi-Wan, he knew there was more that the man wanted to say. So he kept quiet, watching as his once-apprentice straightened, pulling out of that bruised curl that his body had fallen into, lifting his chin as if drawing courage to face his failures no matter the cost.

Louder now, Obi-Wan repeated, "I should be better than this. I should be? a Jedi would be able to let go of this? this anger." He looked away, into the darkness beyond the cell. "A Jedi is all I've ever wanted to be, a knight following the Force, helping those who could not help themselves, balanced and serene. And look at me." Turning back, he faced Qui-Gon squarely. "Look at me."

"I am." Qui-Gon could see beyond the obvious, beyond the pain flaring in grey-green eyes to what was really troubling Obi-Wan, the deepest fear in his heart. "I am looking at you and what I see is a man who is questioning everything he thought he knew." He paused, then said clearly and with absolute certainty, "Not someone who is about to Turn."

A flare of relief quickly dashed and even though Obi-Wan was shaking his head as if he could not accept such faith, the frown cutting across his face slowly disappeared. Instead he only looked bewildered.

"Obi-Wan, with all that we've been through in the last few days, a lesser man might have given into his anger or to the despair that comes from loss. And yet you did not." He put one hand on Obi-Wan's shoulder and shook it a bit. "Feeling it is one thing. Letting it control you is something entirely different."

Qui-Gon leaned back, a cough pressing at him but he ignored it. "Recognize it for what it is, Obi-Wan. Accept it and let it go and you will find the balance you seek."

For a moment, he thought back to that young boy, fighting for a place at his side: green-eyed and willful and stubborn as a bantha. How the child had helped him back into sanity after Tahl had died and here was the man needing the same thing. Still obstinate, still willful and yet he knew they could help each other to get past what had happened if he'd just let Qui-Gon in.

A flash of Le'orath's beloved face and Qui-Gon swallowed, accepted the grief pushing against his chest. He and Obi-Wan were two of a kind after all. Both battling emotions that threw everything out of balance. Now was the time to regain that balance.

"Meditate with me, Padawan." A swift shake of his head but Qui-Gon would not let it go. "Help me to find my way again. Let me help you, too."

There was a moment of waiting, Obi-Wan looking down at his hands, the tremble in them still clear. Then, he opened them deliberately and pressed them flat against his thighs. "You were always a challenge, Master, pushing me, prodding me, at times giving me orders that made no sense and yet?." His mouth quirked and there was a long sigh. "I know what you are trying to do."

"There is no try, Padawan," Qui-Gon reminded him gently.

"No, I suppose there isn't." Obi-Wan settled back, closing his eyes and taking the first breath towards centering himself.

Qui-Gon followed him, closing his own eyes and reaching for his calm center. "Let us begin then." And he settled back ? and tried not to think about what tomorrow would bring.

Always the master and mentor to his apprentice - such a lovely relationship between the two men. They can - and will - help each other to heal.

5. obimom

obimom Jedi Master star 4

Oct 31, 2010
    I just love this chapter.

Obi-Wan is so injured; physically, emotionally and spiritually..and Qui-Gon is suffering also..it's good they have each other to get through this .

The short scene where Qui-Gon wakes to a silent commotion, and seeing eyes stare at them, with other eyes watching them...it reminded me of the scene in "To Kill A Mockingbird" when the lynch mob silently appoached to little jail house to kill Tom Robinson, and Atticus stood against them, I could feel the silent malevolence in your story just like I did in the Mockingbird story.

I'm so glad Senator Organa and Amidalla are there fighting for our Jedi, or they would already be dead. Go Bail and Padme!

6. Musing

Musing Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 31, 2003
    Idealism vs. pragmatism - what a struggle! No wonder Qui-Gon wants to get it all over with. [face_tired]

And yet what a terrific way to detail it all. Great job, dianethx! =D=

7. Valiowk

Apr 23, 2000
    Indeed, idealism vs. pragmatism is one of the most difficult struggles. I hope that the Jedi Order will be able to recover from what it had to force itself to become in the years of the hidden struggle against Palpatine - many other Jedi Knights will, like Obi-Wan, initially be horrified at the extent of the sacrifices that were made, and I can imagine that this may well cause some of them to decide to leave the order.

A vid from a cleaning droid - great idea there! Wonder how the Senate will react to the two vids it is confronted with...

8. Healer_Leona

Healer_Leona Squirrel Wrangler of Fun & Games star 9 Staff Member Manager

Jul 7, 2000
    Whoa, I was so thinking that Padme can't believe that holovid. Phew that she didn't and was able to thwart the rush to condemn.

Second post had my eyes watering at Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan's conversation.

So very good Diane.

9. Ara-gon

Ara-gon Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 31, 2005
    Ah, Diane,

I'm sad to hear that you've moved away from SW. But thank you so much for sticking with this story to finish it. I would have written an ending in my head, but I would have always wondered, "What would Diane have done?"

As usual, there's so much to say about the story and your lovely writing. The fight scenes with Maul and Sidious were fabulous. I could visualize everything, and I like to be able to do that. I'm so glad Le has survived, but what a price with losing the baby and what she suffered with being tortured. With the loss of a child under such circumstances, she and Qui will have a long road to travel in their relationship if you let them get back together. And I'm mighty worried about that if. [face_worried]

In the bit with Obi in the healer's ward, I loved how you described his words and glances with weaponry terms. That was very effective. And the portrayal of the relationship between him and Qui was wonderful. For a bit I was worried he was going to give rise to the new Dark Lord of the GFFA.

Atel. :_| I didn't think she'd survive, but I hoped. I'm wondering if you killed her off to make your reader think that no one was safe in your universe. It worked. I know you won't comment on that, tho. o_O

I'm still very, very worried about things. Sle'fey may be Bothan and Jedi, but he's facing a mountain of obstacles to get to safe harbor. And with the way things are in the galaxy, what is safe harbor anyway?

Bravura writing! @};-

10. Ocelotl_Nesto

Ocelotl_Nesto Jedi Master star 4

Oct 29, 2004
    dianethx,

Great post... I love your writting style and angles. You have a way of showing multiple perspectives. Very well done. I still wonder if there is another Sith running around in this AU.

11. dianethx

Mar 1, 2002
    Val ? I wanted to show that Obi-Wan is slowly regaining his balance but that it's a tentative thing, fragile. He needs someone to believe in him when he can't believe in himself at the moment. And Qui-Gon knows it. Thanks so much!

Obimom ? yes, I wanted to show how injured Obi is still but that with Qui's help, he'll get through it.

Oh, thanks about that short little scene. I wanted it to be creepy and yet give a hint that there was more going on than Qui knew. I'm honored that you'd think of that scene from 'To Kill a Mockingbird', a brilliant book!

Musing ? yes, exactly. Idealism vs pragmatism. Plus a bit of political shenanigans as well. Thanks so much for reading.

Valiowk ? yes, as I told Musing above, exactly. It's a struggle to get past all that they've been through and I'm sure the future will be as difficult as the past has been. As you say, many knights have to think about what they want to do and their choices. Perhaps some would leave but others would certainly stay.

Yes, I needed to think of something that Amedda would overlook. They'd be after vids from stationary sources but a cleaning droid is almost invisible. :D

Leona ? Padme is too smart to fall for something like that, especially with Amedda dragging his feet on it. It was pretty clear that something wasn't right.

Thanks so much about the Obi/Qui conversation. I wanted it to be warm and a reminder of what they'd had. Glad you liked it.

Ara-gon ? yes, I've moved away. I'm so in love with my new Merlin fandom that I just can't see me coming back to SW. Sorry! But I vowed that I'd finish this and I will, barring the end of the universe!

Thanks about the fight scenes. I have so much trouble with them. I can picture it in my head but bringing it into words is sometimes so hard. I'm glad to see that it worked for you! Yes, Le'orath and Qui-Gon have a long road ahead of them. He did tell her before he married her how it would be but of course, until something happens, I'm sure she didn't really believe that he'd leave and she'd be hurt so badly.

Thanks about Qui and Obi. I do try and keep their relationship as warm as I can considering the circumstances. I'm glad it came through. Sorry about Atel but I'd always meant for her to die in this story. Yes, I did really do it to show that no one was safe.

As for being worried, well, we shall see! Thanks so much for commenting. I really appreciate it.

Ocelotl_Nesto ? glad you liked it. I do try my very best to make things as vivid as possible. Yes, there is still one Sith left, Count Dooku, but Yoda is on the move off-screen.

12. dianethx

Mar 1, 2002
    Just so you know. This is the end of Chapter 41 and I haven't even started 42 yet. So it will be a while. Sorry!

This time, the Senate was eerily silent as the holovid played out. Qui-Gon could hear every death-rattle, every scream, every sweep of a lightsaber through skin and bone and blood. Obi-Wan must have been watching; when Atel's death echoed in the chamber, Qui-Gon could hear him choking back pain, the rough attempts to regain his calm.

At that, Qui-Gon reached out and laid one hand on Obi-Wan's arm to remind him that he was not alone. Wordless comfort.

It must have worked. Obi-Wan's breathing slowed and he stopped shaking. They sat there quietly and watched the storm gathering in the Senate chamber.

When the holovid ended, sound filled the room: screams of protest, calls for executions, questions about which vid was the truth, furious accusations of corruption. It was a cacophony of noise so loud that it was impossible to pick out individual voices.

Amedda was at the eye of the storm, blue skin and pale horns gleaming in the light. He was calling for silence but no one was paying attention. Every being in the chamber seemed to be gesturing wildly, striving to be the first to speak.

Looking toward the Naboo delegation, Qui-Gon could see Padmé talking with Bail Organa, their heads close together. Barely discernable at that distance, from what little he could glean, it would seem that she was satisfied with the procedures. She kept nodding, looking in his direction and then turning back to Organa.

Mon Mothma, standing among her Chandrilan delegation, also looked smug, as if she were calmly waiting for the noise to die down.

It took a while but at last, she was finally able to speak. "Vice Chairman, we have now seen two versions of the same shocking event surrounding Palpatine's death. In one, the Jedi are blameless, doing their duty in bringing down a tyrant; in the other, they are ruthless murderers of a beloved leader." There was a roar of fury among the Senators but it slowly quieted as she said, "But we cannot rely on holovids alone. Evidence comes in many forms."

Amedda scowled at that, starting to interrupt but Mothma was faster. "However, there was more shocking news last evening. As those on the investigation committee already know, we incarcerated those who were accused of killing the Supreme Chancellor: Master Sle'fey, Knight Kenobi and former Master Jinn. Based solely on the holovid we viewed yesterday, we thought it best to do so until the matter could be brought before the entire Senate."

Divinian shouted out, "They are murderers and those who defend them are traitors to the Republic. Death to the lot of them."

Padmé looked uneasy but not as much as Qui-Gon thought she might. She and Organa were deep in discussion as Mothma said calmly, "Yes, thank you, Senator, for that reasoned approach. That would seem the best solution for all concerned - except for those who want the truth."

"But that is the truth!" roared Divinian.

Mothma ignored him. "A key to all this and something that differs between the two versions is whether Master Trest Sle'fey handled the red lightsaber. In one, he never touched it. In the other, he planted evidence of Sith involvement into Supreme Chancellor Palpatine's hand."

She nodded regally toward a man high up in the galleries. Qui-Gon didn't recognize him but there were billions on the planet. The odds of him knowing him were infinitesimally small.

The man's worn face grew large as holocams focused in, broadcasted it onto the transmitter pad. Flinching as he moved, clearly in pain, he bowed toward Senator Mothma.

"This is ThiZon Pol. He's in charge of the Republic's main forensics lab. He examined the lightsaber in question two days ago when the suspects were first arrested," Mothma said.

Amedda's face flushed an ugly purple. "I object! He is not a witness. You go too far, Senator."

Turning toward him, she stared up at Amedda for just a moment, long enough for his discomfort to grow, long enough for him to realize just what she thought of him

13. Musing

Oct 31, 2003
    Me first! :D

And I say, hip-hip-hooray, for Bail, Mon and Padme! [face_dancing]

Absolutely love the way the vote of "No confidence" from TPM gets turned around!

Kudos, dianethx! =D= I'm looking forward to what comes next, no matter how long it takes.

14. obimom

Oct 31, 2010
    Excellent post! At last the tide seems to be turning for our fav. Jedi. Go Bail, Padme and Mon Mothma! (did I get her name right? [face_blush]

15. Gkilkenny

Gkilkenny Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 27, 2004
    I second that vote of no-confidence. Now lets vote we all agree get rid of Amedda.=D=

16. Valiowk

Apr 23, 2000
    Wonderful update, Diane! Like Musing said, hurray for Bail, Mon and Padmé! [face_dancing] Amedda's attempts to block further investigations and witnesses are definitely enough to bring a vote of no confidence against him!

I have to admit that I was somewhat confused by Senator Wallen's testimony - it's almost as though somebody was trying to control his speech... :confused:

Great job plotting out the sequence of events in the Senate and the evidence and witnesses introduced along the way - it all feels extremely realistic! =D=

17. dimyavie

dimyavie Jedi Master star 1

May 3, 2006
    RL is giving me a slight break at the moment, so I finally have the time/chance to reply! I love how Qui was able to help Obi meditate, and his support of him when the doctored holovid was shown was wonderfully written. I love how Bail and Padme worked to show the Senate what occurred, and the dialogue and descriptions are great!!! Thanks so much!

18. Ocelotl_Nesto

Oct 29, 2004
    Sweet... the vote of no confidence. The same way Palpatine entered power is the way his regime will leave!

19. Healer_Leona

Healer_Leona Squirrel Wrangler of Fun & Games star 9 Staff Member Manager

Jul 7, 2000
    HAhaha!!! Love how cool and calm Bail and Padme were in presenting this evidence.

I couldn't help but fist pump and a loud 'Yes!'

Another excellent post Diane.

20. dianethx

Mar 1, 2002
    Musing ? Thanks about the no confidence from TPM. That's exactly where I got it. I like to echo things that were in the movies while twisting them around to suit the AU.

Obimom ? Glad you liked the post. Yes, it's Mon Mothma!

Gkilkenny ? thanks. I'm sure the vote will go to getting rid of Amedda in pretty quick order.

Valiowk ? Yes, I wanted to show that the movie would be echoed in the story. There are a lot of the same elements, just twisted around. Oh, as for Senator Wallen, he's quite ill. He almost died with Palpatine and the lightning in the office during the battle and much as he hated Qui-Gon, he was also upset that Palpatine had turned on him so he's both ill and furious. Glad you liked it.

Dimyavie ? Thanks. I love to write dialogue and description and I'm glad it came across. I also am glad that you noticed the compassion Qui was showing for Obi. I like to sprinkle little things like that through the story, to give it more richness.

Ocelotl_Nesto ? Yes, I wanted to remind people about TPM and how it changes in this story. Thanks so much.

Leona ? Hee about Bail and Padme. They are really consummate politicians and also pretty darn smart about things. Glad you liked it!

21. dianethx

Mar 1, 2002
    It was almost unbelievable. In the Senate chamber, there was a churning of sound and movement that Qui-Gon hadn't seen in a decade, not since the last scandal had rocked the Republic when Finis Valorum had left.

High above, Amedda was still howling out his protests, something about lies and revenge and Jedi influence and then there was another roar from the crowd. Blood-lust in a mob's hunger for revenge

Divinian had already given up objecting to the accusations. Instead, Qui-Gon could see him trying to claw his way out of his hoverpod and escape, but Republic forces were there to catch him. Kicking and screaming that he was a Senator of the Republic, claiming that he was innocent of everything, he struggled with the guards who ignored him and dragged him out of the Senate chamber. It was painful to hear and more so to watch.

Amedda's podium was lowering slowly and below it, Republic security forces were also waiting. Qui-Gon almost felt sorry for the Vice Chairman. He could see the Chagrian, his horns vibrating wildly as Amedda waved his arms about. He looked more demented than calm. In that regard it was very different than Valorum's departure. That man had been devastated but remained a true statesman; Amedda was only a bottom-feeder, an opportunist who had lost the gamble and was now paying the price.

The accused Jedi were almost forgotten in the tumult.

It took a long while but at last, surrounded by guards from Naboo and Alderaan and a smattering of Republic security forces, Qui-Gon, Obi-Wan, and Sle'fey were hustled out of the Senate's holding area and onto a waiting shuttle.

He was surprised by it. Qui-Gon had assumed they would be returning to the cells under the Senate but Sle'fey just smiled, shook his head, and said nothing.

The silence lasted all the way to the Jedi Temple.

Before the shuttle doors opened, one of the guards, a Chalactan by the look of him, stood before them. He bowed politely to Sle'fey. "Master Jedi, I am Lieutenant Bodda. Senator Amidala has sent me to oversee your stay while the Senate finishes up its investigation."

Qui-Gon knew that Sle'fey would be unhappy about that. To him, it would mean that that Republic spies would continue to scrutinize the Bothan's every move and might interfere with whatever devious plan he'd orchestrated but Qui-Gon was just relieved. There would be fewer restrictions than in the Senate cell and less potential for assassination, too.

Sle'fey stood up, returning the bow. "Be sure and tell the Senator that I appreciate her diligence. Do you know how long it will be before the investigation is complete?"

Labodda didn't hesitate, looked almost as if he had expected the question. "Unfortunately, it is difficult to say and under the circumstances, I wouldn't be able to tell you that even if I did know."

"Of course." To Qui-Gon's eyes, Sle'fey looked irritated but only said, "Please do not interfere with Jedi affairs, Lieutenant."

"Of course. As long as it does not impinge on the investigation, Master Jedi." Bodda sounded more reasonable than his predecessor. At least, it was a start.

Then surprisingly, he turned to Qui-Gon. "Master Jinn, I have been informed that while you cannot leave Coruscant until the investigation is complete, as before you will have access to Naboo transmission feeds and will be able to contact your family. I or one of my guards will have to be present but we will not interfere in any discussions. I hope that is satisfactory?"

It was better than he'd hoped. He'd be able to talk with Ben and Le'orath, especially her, his so very badly damaged wife. His voice husky, he said, "Thank you. I would like to talk with her now if I may."

The man bowed. "Of course, Master Jinn." Then he opened the doors to the shuttle and let them file past.

Of course, at the bottom of the ramp was Leabe. The Healer was persistent, and in Qui-Gon's opinion, overly protective but he had little control over what the man could say or do when it came to health issues. He shot forward and dropped meds neatly into Qui-Gon's hand. "To be taken twic

22. Valairy Scot

Valairy Scot Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 16, 2005
    Grrr, my heart aches for them all.

Diane, Qui needs someone there for him - and I think it should be Obi. Another person's need always pulls Obi out of whatever misery he's in, and he's miserable as well. He needs another person to focus on - and Qui needs that.

Poor little Ben wanting his mommy so badly - and his mother not wanting him or anyone.

Poor Le'.

You sure know how to twist the heartstrings.

23. Musing

Oct 31, 2003
    Don't know who I feel most sorry for - there are so many. You sure spread the pain around, dianethx. :_|

But you also supply some hope that it all wasn't in vain.

Heartwrenchingly well done. =D=

24. obimom

Oct 31, 2010
    Very sad, but understandable in a way...:_| Now Le is feeling betrayed by Qui-Gon isn't she? I hope she heals in body and mind and is able to accept Qui-Gon again.

And what of Obi-Wan?

So much heartbreak ... will they be able to comfort and help each other? :_|

Wonderful to see and update!=D=

25. Ocelotl_Nesto

Oct 29, 2004
    That post was tough... painful, dont come back... ouch. I have had arguments with loved ones before and that seemed to have an echo of them for me... well written, but Dany Jinn is going to wish he didnt know.