main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Birthday

Discussion in 'Archive: Quad Cities (old board)' started by DoctorD52, Jan 12, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DoctorD52

DoctorD52 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 29, 2003
    My birthday is Wednesday. (happy birthday Nate)
    We will be attending an ammiture "turnament" at the Links G(olf) C(ourse) planning on arriving around nine
    events should be starting about 10 or 10:30.

all are welcome to join.

side note...

you may all want to know, there is a trader in our ranks! A reliable source has posativaly Identified Dudes! atending lord of the rings return of the king on January 6 2004.

I say we stone him in the town square.

2. Sith_Steve

Sith_Steve Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 18, 2002
    I 2nd that stoning

3. tyr_9204

tyr_9204 Jedi Youngling

Jun 5, 2003
    you shall not for I will take that hit for him and myself. I enjoy the books and wished to see some of them come alive.

4. Sith_Steve

Sith_Steve Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 18, 2002
    Looks like we will have to get bigger stones!!!

5. Thrace

Thrace Jedi Youngling

Nov 23, 2003
    I will stand up and take all of those stones in protection of my fellow LOTR fans. Just because you have to be a little smarter then steve to enjoy LOTR should not mean we get stoned for enjoying it, it just means people need to become smarter then steve, who by the way as a tech can't put up volleyball nets to save his life. Duh steve!

6. DoctorD52

DoctorD52 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 29, 2003
    ...you're forgetiing the important issue..
    there was a wet teeshirt contest on my birthday and sence I know the manager, I got to be a judge...
    any way, I think we are going to need a mass excavation of club members, seems to me too many are unloyal to the cause...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.