main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Read, PA Book Club

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by HanSolo29 , Oct 3, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Crazed_Ewok

Crazed_Ewok Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 31, 2002
    yeah...that's true...hmm...if you can convince be that it's a good series...I'll attempt to read VP for the FIFTH time!! :)

Oh...yes...cookiees will be fine! Wookiee cookiees? Oh...wait, hold on a second...*drinks the tea filled with sugar* ok...now you can go get those cookiees :D

2. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    Well, one good thing is Anakin Solo dies...one of the dreaded Solo brats. Though, he was the only one that I could stand. :( Poor kid...

Ok, cookies it will be! *shoves two cookie sheets into the oven*

3. Crazed_Ewok

Aug 31, 2002
    Maybe they'll kill ALL the little brats off :)

Come on!! Where are those cookiees?!

4. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    I'll hold a big party if they kill the remaining two off! And everyone's invited! :D

Oh...and about those cookies...I burned them... :(

5. Crazed_Ewok

Aug 31, 2002
    Yeah!! *gets party favors*

Bah! That's what happens when you leave them in for a day! *chases after Han with a tape roller*

6. Crazed_Ewok

Aug 31, 2002
    I just finished FotR :D I read about 4 chapters last night, cause it was so good...I'm gonna start on TTT now, if it's as good as FotR, I'll have it done soon ;)

Did I scare you away with my tape roller, Han? :p

7. Crazed_Ewok

Aug 31, 2002
    I am now on...umm...I forget the name of the chapter...I think it's the 4th chapter of the 2nd book of TTT (it's something to do with rabbits ;)) but, I'm kinda delayed cause it got a little (ok, alot) boring, and I got Tatooine Ghost :) Seems good, so I'm gonna put TTT on hold for a bit

8. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    I'm finishing up Return of the King right now, and can't wait to move on to the next NJO book: Remnant. After I get through that, I will be able to start Tatooine Ghost. :)

9. Crazed_Ewok

Aug 31, 2002
    Ugh...NJO...*runs away from thread* Tatooine Ghost is getting pretty cool :) I'm nearly halfway through it

10. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    Now, now...we all have our opinions. I like the NJO for the most part. And Remnant is no exception. The book has me hooked...as long as the Solo kids don't go ahead and ruin it...

11. Crazed_Ewok

Aug 31, 2002
    ...Which it probably will...

12. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    I know...but it's not at that point yet... ;)

13. Crazed_Ewok

Aug 31, 2002
    Almost done with Tatooine Ghost...it's really cool :) I'm just wondering how it ends...[edit] I've decided to buy VP on the audio thing so I don't have to read the stupid book!

14. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    Ah, so you bought the audio? Cool :)

15. Crazed_Ewok

Aug 31, 2002
    I'm GOING to ;)

16. jedimasterbryan

jedimasterbryan Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 14, 2002
    well i just started remenant the other day. So far its really good, i just finished part 1. After this i'll probably try and get tatooine ghost from the library and then wait for Force Heretic 2&3.

17. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    Yes, I'm a little halfway through Remnant and I'm really enjoying. I think it's gonna be one of the best.

18. jedimasterbryan

Oct 14, 2002
    well i just finished remenant. It was very good, i can't wait for the other 2 in that trilogy to come out

19. Wesmin7

Wesmin7 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 29, 2001
    I'm back into the New Jedi Order book series, *grin* mainly because they have new books out now, I'm right up to where the Empire comes into the picture, fun stuff, but my annoying sister is standing in my doorway annoying me so I think that I will be going, considering that she is annoying me and all, c-ya all later.

20. jedimasterbryan

Oct 14, 2002
    Well i just put in a hold @ my library for Force Heretic II: Refugee so i should be able to start reading that in a few days when it comes in

21. Wesmin7

Oct 29, 2001
    I finished Refugee about a week ago, and I was in limbo for awhile without a SW book to read, or even an sci-fi or fantasy book to read *gasp* But thats all changed, for when I was up at convention I brought along one of my mom's old books, it's an origonal copy of Heir to the Empire. I just got to chapter 9, and so far it's really interesting, I can't wait to finish it and read find/buy/read the other two books in the series.

22. jedimasterbryan

Oct 14, 2002
    Well i'm almost done with refugee, its really good so far. I hope you are liking Heir to the Empire, thats actually the 1st star wars book i read. Its a great trilogy

23. Crazed_Ewok

Aug 31, 2002
    Oooo...Heir...that's one of the best SW books every written, IMO...I finished that in a day or two because I was so into it...but Last Command's the best--err--I'll stop now ;)

24. Wesmin7

Oct 29, 2001
    You know i WISH i could read it in a day or so, but I'm swamped with graduation project and finals and graduation and bacc. and commencment choir and bacc. choir and, umm, normal last minute school work too...

25. Crazed_Ewok

Aug 31, 2002
    Umm...I forget, did I already say I'm reading Before the Storm? I'm too lazy to go to the last page and check :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.