main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Boy... you guys should feel special!

Discussion in 'Archive: Tulsa, OK' started by QueenOverVader, Jul 15, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. talltrees

talltrees Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 14, 2002
    YOU ARE THE BIGGEST DRAMA QUEEN OUT THERE!!! "Drive the last nail in my coffen"? Get over yourself! You are the one who started this! HOW many times can you tell me that you are going to give up and you are going to be nice to me?!? I can think of several times you have said this to me. What? Can't take a joke? Don't know the difference between a joke and an attack on your person? Take your own advice!! You think I am trash talking you? Reread your posts a$$hole! You have said things that are much worse too me, and I don't carry on like some wounded prima donna!! I would rather be a dragonlady then a spineless glob of goo!!! Double points to Lisa!!

2. MysticTrunks01

MysticTrunks01 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 25, 2002
    Ok, the bold type has been brought out, i think thats far enough.

Otto quite acting like your being serious, sarcasm doesn't transfer well in type. I only know that because i know how thick headed you are to not see that.

Lisa he is just acting like he is serious but he is still just joshing you (ok, where the hell did the term joshing come from?)

Ok, no more banter, lets be nice.

3. talltrees

Mar 14, 2002
    Oh no you don't Mike2-D2! Don't protect him. I can understand a little sarcasm and joshing around every once and a while. BUT, every post? Everytime I see him? Not to mention the crap that he posts and says! And I am the bad guy? Whatever.

4. MysticTrunks01

Apr 25, 2002
    There is no protecting him. This i know ^_^ And i wouldn't try too, i'm just trying to calm things down a bit.

We all love ya Lisa, well, Dena and i do anyway, and BDK and family. and Jake and his ilk, and most of the others. It's just not a group without a firey red head to keep us on our toes ^_^

Otto, quite teasing your sister! ( :p )

5. Forceofvader

Forceofvader Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 15, 2000
    Don't forget we lov...What we LIKE Otto as well. Again Get a damned room you 2!!!!!

6. talltrees

Mar 14, 2002
    Please I am trying to keep my lunch down.

7. MysticTrunks01

Apr 25, 2002
    *puts a cork in her mouth* There ya go! hehehe

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.