main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Niagara, ON Brock University Orientation Week

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by legoman, Jul 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. legoman

legoman Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 14, 2002
    As a means of promoting ourselves, YJN will be participating in 2 events that Brock runs for the beginning of the new school year.

The first is an event called Shinerama, which is bascially a series of car washes around the region to raise money for cystic fibrosis. We have been asked to help promote one on August 16 at Zehrs in Niagara Falls (Morrison and Dorchester).

By helping them out at this event, we will be allowed to participate in the vendor fair at Brock on Sept. 8 and/or 9. Thousands of students and dozens of local businesses will be there and it will be great exposure for us.

Please let me know ASAP who can make it on any of the dates mentioned above. If you don't have a costume, we have plenty of extras, and if you don't want to come in costume, come out anyway and wash some cars, hand out borchures, or just say hi! This is a great opportunity for new members to see what we do.

2. legoman

Jul 14, 2002
    *bump*

The car wash is next Sunday at 10am. We are still looking for a few more people to help out.

3. legoman

Jul 14, 2002
    *Update*

FYI for anyone who may be planning on showing up, it has bee moved to the gas station at the corner of Dorchester and McLeod in Niagara Falls.

4. legoman

Jul 14, 2002
    A few of us will be trooping at Brock, on Tuesday, Sept. 8 at 10am, in order to promote our group and hopefully recruit a few new members. If anyone would like to join, let me know so I can forward you details on where we will be meeting/changing.

5. yodascorch

yodascorch Jedi Youngling star 1

May 15, 2007
    Andrew...your going to let us know where to park, meet etc...do we have a change area and are we setting up a table or something?

6. legoman

Jul 14, 2002
    I can give you the details tomorrow, Rob. We do have a secure place to change, but we are not setting up a table.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.