main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Roch, NY Buffalo Philharmonic Orchestra John Williams Concert - Nov 26th

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Doc_Bev, Oct 17, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BobaChris12

BobaChris12 Former RSA star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 30, 2002
    The flu seems to be going around. I hope she feels up to it, if not, wish her my best to beat the bug!

2. Doc_Bev

Doc_Bev Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 28, 2003
    Excellent job at the concert everyone!

Congratulations to T_StarFlyer for his TIE Fighter Pilot debut!

Kudos to DarSolo, KnightShade and MadKidJedi for going solo on the stage (by solo I mean - you didn't have any back-up from veteran stage walkers). I know I was nervous and I was out there with 3 North Ridge guys.

I think I had other thank yous, but I can't think of them right now. [face_blush] So - thanks everyone for yet another event where you all made me so proud!

I'm hoping to get pictures uploaded before bowling tonight. So stay tuned for those...
    Big thanks to Wingnut for taking all the pictures for us. I know it's not the fun-est job at these events, but I for one am very grateful to have the pictures. And soon you'll be able to trade your Sith Photographer "costume" for ... well something that we'll find out about in a week!

~Doc_Bev

3. LadySith22

LadySith22 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 24, 2002
    Hey guys thanks so much for coming out for this event!!! It was awesome to have so many people in costume!!

Thanks again Wingnut for taking over with photos while we took care of some camera issues.

We'll see you guys soon!!

4. Doc_Bev

Jun 28, 2003
    The great photo upload has begun. There were about 310 photos taken, so it'll take a bit...

~Doc_Bev

5. RogueSquadronWingnut

RogueSquadronWingnut Jedi Master star 4

Apr 7, 2002
    Yeah I went picture crazy :)

6. BobaChris12

BobaChris12 Former RSA star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 30, 2002
    Thanks for coming out everyone! You helped make the event a success. I'll see you soon and stop by to visit in Rochester!

7. Doc_Bev

Jun 28, 2003
    Thanks BobaChris & North Ridge - it was a blast.

Here the photo gallery!
    I'm still going through and rotating and weeding out duplicates, but there's still 270 photos there!

~Doc_Bev

8. starwarsarmboy

starwarsarmboy Jedi Knight star 5

Nov 9, 2002
    Hey guys,
    Jay (Biker Scout) from Buffalo here, just wanted to give a BIG thanx for you guys coming down to do the BPO event with us!!! We had a blast!!!
    Much Love!!!

9. T_StarFlyer

T_StarFlyer Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 2, 2004
    A great time it was! Thanks for inviting us. Also thanks for all the encouragement & kind words on my Tie pilot costume.

10. Doc_Bev

Jun 28, 2003
    And I meant to say something earlier and forgot...
    JediMaster1610 I'm sorry that the Tinseltown meetup didn't work out. We were running late (as usual) and I hadn't thought about the fact that Tinseltown would be packed. In those cases we usually meet over at Home Depot, but I neglected to communicate that to you. But, now that we got your cell things should go much more smoothly in the future.

~Doc_Bev

11. DarSolo

DarSolo Jedi Knight star 3

Aug 26, 2004
    That was fun. I hope we will be able to do something like that with the RPO in March.

Too bad there wasn't a Ep. II Padme for Anakin for the love theme "Across the Stars". We missed you BlueRoommate - your rainbow dress would have been perfect.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.