main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Genimay, Mar 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Genimay

Genimay Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 2, 2005
    Hey all,noticed we didn't have a Buffy RPG and thought we should.

The First has been defeated and now what is left of the gang is moving on. Sunnydale is no more. A new Hellmouth has been found in Ohio.

Buffy and her pals must stick together and win once more. But there is always many bumps along the way. Like the new slayers that need to be trained,Willow having a new girl friend, Giles is in England, Xander is trying to keep his sanity, and if this isn't enough Angelus/Angel is in town but he may have a shadowed agenda.

You are either a good guy on the bus to Ohio or a Vamp already there. (Vamp or other bad thing.)

Buffy,Angel/Angelus,and Willow have been taken.

People we need:
    Xander
    Dawn
    Kennady
    Slayers in training
    Vamps
    Evil things

Charater Sheet:
    Name:
    Nickname:
    Height:
    Build:
    Eyes:
    Hair:
    Weapons:
    Specail abilities:
    Martial Status:
    Bio:

Ranks are as follows-
    Good:
    High Slayer:Buffy
    High Wiccan:Willow
    Wacther:
    slayers in training:
    Wiccans is training:
    Vamps with souls:
    Humans:

Bad:
    Master Vamp:Angel/Angelus
    Full vamps:
    Vamps in training:
    Demons:

Others:
    Whatever you can come up with

Rules~
    Listen to GM and Co-Gm(EnnaJ)
    Follow JC rules
    Don't join unless you are going to stick with us
    Be creative
    Have fun
    Please PM me your sheets
    No more than five characters(Hopefully there will be many characters in this RP if not players)

Thank you and I know this will be fun.

Me and Enna will post our sheets when people have joined.

2. alpha_red_83

alpha_red_83 Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 2, 2005
    Character Sheet:

Name: Christopher Rosetti
    Nickname: Chris
    Fraction: Good
    Height: 5'10''
    Build: Slightly muscular
    Eyes: Brown
    Hair: Short and brown raised up
    Weapons: Wooden stake, Pistol, blade, Holy Water, Crucifix, Remington rifle for extra firepower.
    Special abilities: Some of his friends say he has powers of some kind, specifically telepathy and other psychic powers.
    Marital Status: Single
    Bio: An attractive young teenager who lived life to the fullest. He has a kind of pretty-boy look to his features, but can be quite aggressive when it comes to combat of any sort. He's a skilled hand-t0-hand fighter and gunman. Most of all, he has faith in God and carries a Bible with him wherever he goes. After experiencing some unexplainable phenomenon around his hometown, he joined a mysterious group that fights the paranormal.

This looks great. Road Trip on the bus! LOL 8-} More people, join! [face_praying]

3. EnnaJ

EnnaJ Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 7, 2005
    Yes, please join ! Please, please,please join ! This is going to be so much fun !

4. alpha_red_83

Aug 2, 2005
    After you guys post your character sheets, can we start right away? I'm sure it'll encourage others to see what we have to deal with here, and maybe they'll join. How does that sound? :cool:

5. Jedi_padawan_leigh

Jedi_padawan_leigh Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 13, 2003
    Approved

Character Sheet:
    Name: Madison McKenna
    Nickname: Maddy
    Fraction:(good or bad) Good
    Height: 5ft 2in
    Build: Slender but strong
    Eyes: Blue
    Hair: Dark blonde, long and curly
    Weapons: Pistol, Her fists and anything she can get her hands on
    Special abilities: Skilled on computers and self defense
    Martial Status: Single

Bio: A former member of the Sunnydale police force, Madison became involved with vampires and slayers when she was called out to a disturbance in a bad area of sunnydale which was suspected to be illegal drug dealing in an abandoned building. When she and a few other officers arrived, she found that it wasn't drug dealers, but a small group of vampires. They attacked the police officers and killed all of them. Madison was badly injured and was about to be bitten when a dark figure burst in and killed the vampires. She passed out from her injuries before she found out who it was. After waking up in hospital, she spent a long time trying to find out who her rescuer was. But when she was finally released, the police dismissed her, thinking it was to risky to keep someone who had been in contact with the vampires. After some searching, she found buffy. She soon learned a lot more about the vampire and demon threat and offered to assist them, using the skills she gained in the police to thier advantage. After the defeat of the first, she is now on her way to ohio with the others

6. Chukles38

Chukles38 Jedi Master star 5

Jun 10, 2005
    I know littl eof the shows. However, it looks fun. Despite that, I fear I may be stumbling along. Will I be?

And we cna make people up, correct?

7. EnnaJ

Jun 7, 2005
    correct, you can make people up. You can ve someone's appretcie or a Master, ect.

8. Genimay

Jun 2, 2005
    OOC GM:Hello and welcome. Yes,this game will be started right away but if someone wants to join later on we will welcome them with open arms and lots of interaction. No one will be left out, I promise.

Charater Sheet #1
    Name:Willow Rosenberg
    Nickname:Wil,Wills,Red
    Fraction:good
    Height:5'10"
    Build:Tall and skinny,not to strong
    Eyes:green
    Hair:Red,short cut
    Weapons:Her magic
    Specail abilities:Wiccan
    Martial Status:Single...for now(lesbeian)
    Bio:Willow was the smartest girl in High School and met Buffy in her 10th grade year. They quickly became best friends. Laters on she started praticing magic. Instead of running off to Yale or Harvard she stayed in Suddydale with Buffy and went to the local college. She discovered her sexual taste and got into a relationship with a girl named Tara. When Tara was killed She had a brush with the "dark side". One of her best friends, Xander, brought her back and ever since she has stuck with Buffy to "fight the good fight."

Character Sheet #2
    Name:Angel/Angelus
    Nickname:none
    Fraction:You'll find out later
    Height:6 foot
    Build:Strong
    Hair:Dark brown
    Eyes:dark brown
    Weapons:he is a vampire
    Specail abilities:vampire
    Martial status:Single... or is he?
    Bio:Shady.

9. Chukles38

Chukles38 Jedi Master star 5

Jun 10, 2005
    Thanks EnnJ. However, part of my question went unanswered. Will I vbe stumbling along if I didnt knwo anything aobut it?

10. DARTH_GOLLUMSMEAGOL

DARTH_GOLLUMSMEAGOL Jedi Master star 5

Sep 20, 2003
    gm approved

Charater Sheet:
    Name:Xander
    Nickname:
    Fraction:(good or bad) good
    Height: 5'10
    Build: A bit stocky
    Hair: Brown
    Weapons: Axes, Swords, Frying Pans, anything Handy
    Specail abilities: Getting his ass kicked so that others can comlete the mission
    Martial Status: single
    Bio: After taking otu the Hell mouth, and most, if not all of Sunnydale. The love of Xander's life was killed during the mission. Xander's mind is strained at this pouint, wondering why things happen the way they do, what are they fighting for if they can never truly win.....

11. Morkai

Morkai Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 29, 2005
    Charater Sheet:
    Name: Chen Liu Hung
    Nickname: Shadow Dragon
    Faction:(good or bad) Good
    Height: 5'8
    Build: athletic, broad shouldered (Chen wears a Dark black Kung Fu jacket and pants with black thin soled shoes)
    Eyes: brown
    Hair: short black
    Weapons: stakes, Chinese straight sword
    Special abilities: Usual vampire powers, Kung Fu master
    Martial Status: Single
    Bio: Chen was born into the family of a prominent Kung Fu master at the turn of the 19th century, and was trained from an early age to follow in his fathers footsteps in Kung Fu and acupuncture. By the time he was 24 Chen was a well respected Martial artist and ran the day to day affairs of his fathers school as the head instructor.

However one night as he checked his schools gates he was set upon by a shadowy figure who posessed great strength and phenominal speed, Chen was a master and defended himself with the lightning reflexes and skill of a lifetimes practice but it wasn't enough. The stranger was too much and soon over powered him and bit him. The next morning his lifeless body was found in the remains of his school.

However he rose again, this time as a vampire and spent the next 50 years terrorising china and the asian continent. He moved to America in the 70's where he encountered a powerful Witch who tricked him and gave him back his soul. He has spent the time from then to now trying to make amends for the evil he did, destroying many demons and Vampires. His mastery of Hung Kuen Kung Fu combined with his vampiric powers have made him a deadly though reluctant warrior feared throughout the shadowy underworld, and lead to the end of many of the undead.

12. alpha_red_83

Aug 2, 2005
    Can we start already?

13. NaomiOrganaSolo

NaomiOrganaSolo Jedi Knight star 4

Apr 8, 2005
    Name: Faith Lehane
    Faction: Good, although previously was bad
    Height: 5'5"
    Build: Athletic
    Hair: Dark brown
    Weapons: Her own strength, any objects close to hand
    Special abilities: Slayer powers - physical strength, agility, endurance and accelerated healing
    Marital status: Single
    Bio: Faith had a traumatic life before she reached Sunnydale and she witnessed her first Watcher being brutally murdered. Jealousy over Buffy's "perfect" life and her accidental killing of the deputy mayor led Faith down a path of self-destruction. She allied herself with Mayor Wilkins and nearly killed Angel. Buffy stabbed Faith and she fell into a coma. After another confrontation with Buffy on awakening, she fled to Los Angeles where Angel helped her on the path to redemption and Faith surrendered herself to the police. She eventually broke out of prison to help Buffy and the Scooby Gang defeat the First. She has now made peace with Buffy.

14. Darth_Joesha

Darth_Joesha Jedi Master star 4

Apr 22, 2004
    Approved by the wonderful Genimay!

Charater Sheet:
    Name:Unknown
    Nickname: Disciple
    Faction:unknown
    Height: 5'9
    Build: looks quite frail but really isn't
    Eyes: yellow
    Hair: black
    Weapons: what ever she can get her hands on.
    Specail abilities: She is a shapeshifter.
    Marital Status: Single
    Bio: Disciple came from a time before the slayers where vampires ruled freely worshipping unholy gods. She was once 1 of 99 but now is the last of her kind. Like all demons she is drawn to the power and since the destruction of Sunnydale she moved to Ohio and works as a store clerk. A drastic transition for one who used to be compared to a god. Who she supports in this battle of light and dark is unknown for she is a disciple and her choices are ruled by another.... on far more powerful than either light of dark could imagine.

15. master-of-les-pauls

master-of-les-pauls Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 16, 2005
    gms approved :D

Name ? Angel or when bad Angelus
    Age- 245
    Faction ? good
    Build- Muscular
    Eyes- Dark Brown
    Hair- Dark Brown
    Weapons- Vampire strength
    Special abilities ? Vampire strength
    Martial status ? Single
    Rank ? Vampire with a soul, champion of the helpless

Bio

Angel was "Liam" in the year 1727, an Irish commoner. By age 27, he had developed a taste for alcohol and women and an aversion to work. Though not a bad man, Liam's only real ambition lay in seeing the world. That seemed a laughable dream until he met an affluent woman named Darla.

Darla promised Liam a world full of excitement and travel - a world in which he could take anything he wanted. But this gift came with a price, for Darla was a vampire. And in her deadly embrace, Liam was transformed into Angelus, the cruellest vampire the world had ever known.

For generations, Darla and Angelus terrorized humankind, murdering and torturing anyone who crossed their path. It was a family of gypsies who finally destroyed Angelus. In their grief over the death of their favourite daughter, they cursed him, restoring his soul and condemning him to an eternal life of regret and guilt. Only a moment of pure happiness could break the curse.

A shadow of his former self, Angel eventually wandered across the path of a demon named Whistler. Whistler persuaded Angel to join the fight against the evil that had corrupted him and to help the newly called Vampire Slayer. Her name was Buffy.

Over time, Buffy and Angel fell in love with each other. Though they tried to deny their feelings, they could not resist the passion growing between them. And so it was that one night of unrestrained passion led to Angelus' repossession of Angel. Angelus quickly returned to his former evil ways, except this time Buffy was there to stop him. In a battle to undo the evil that Angelus had unleashed on the world and to save humankind, Buffy killed her lover. But before the Hellmouth consumed him, Angel was cursed again and his soul restored.

When Angel was unexpectedly released from Hell's clutches, he knew it was for a reason. Departing Sunnydale, Angel left the woman he still loved and moved to L.A. to find his purpose and to redeem himself in the service of others. He found support from Doyle, sent by the Powers That Be, and Cordelia, a fellow Sunnydale transplant on the road to fame and wealth. They formed "Angel Investigations," protecting those who cannot defend themselves and helping other lost souls find their way.

After losing Doyle, his trusted friend and connection to the Powers That Be, Angel became even more protective of those who meant the most to him. Wesley, a former Watcher, came to town as a rogue demon hunter, but stayed to help Angel and Cordelia who were then joined a few months later by Charles Gunn, an unlikely partner and self-proclaimed Slayer yet a formidable force nonetheless. Extending their sources further, the AI Team also regularly enlist the help of Lorne aka The Host, an Anagogic demon who could read people's futures but only when they sing karaoke.

16. EnnaJ

Jun 7, 2005
    Sorry my friend and I haven't been updating, we're in eight grade, home work gets in the way, and so does family(espcially when they ground you for day right when you were going to update this thing)and so do other sites. We are teens, what do you expect ? Anyway, enough excuses, right?! Right. Ok, this thing is still up and running and we would like to get it started. I will tell Genimay(my sis)that she needs to get on and post a story line. Please still send charry sheets and sign up ! We still need ppl, like Xander and other ppl...Well, yeah. Xander makes this whole thing funny. And so does Williow *cough Genimay cough*. If you would like to join, send me charry sheets to. I will most likely be on.

Thanks from your loving co-gm,
    EnnaJ

17. Amanda-07

Amanda-07 Jedi Youngling

Apr 11, 2006
    Can I be Dawn, Buffy and Amanda? I promise I'll post a profile as soon as possible.

18. DARTH_GOLLUMSMEAGOL

Sep 20, 2003
    reading the thread first is always a good thing

ummmm yeah, I am Xander......

19. EnnaJ

Jun 7, 2005
    Yes, Amanda-07 you can be Dawn and Amanda, but I am Buffy, please read the first post completely before you ask to be a charry(not trying to sound rude if I am) and Darth_G I am sorry that I didn't read more carefully.

20. Genimay

Jun 2, 2005
    OOC GM: RL was in the way but now I'm back and we can start this up.

IC:Willow

A blue bus rolled into a small town in Ohio. Just a nowhere town like Sunnydale had been and here was the next big evil. Willow Rosenberg laughed in her head. It must have been around three in the morning and most of her friends were sleeping. Or at least she thought they were sleeping. Buffy wasn't but had her eyes closed which could haave meant a number of things. Xander was behind her so out of sight but she doubted he was asleep. He had taken Anya's death hard. Not that Willow blamed him.

Kennedy was alseep on her shoulder but it was a light and alert sleep. As if she expected to be attacked. Giles drove the bus but would be leaveing the, once he dropped the 20 something people off in the warehouse he had made into house for them all. Of course he was reachable.

The moon was a deep blue and Willow looked up at it. "Please let us all be ok." she pleaed in a whisper.

TAG-Any on bus

21. alpha_red_83

Aug 2, 2005
    IC: Christopher Rosetti
    Bus

Chris looked out the window at the passing objects nearby. He was tired, but he didn't feel like sleeping. He was afraid something bad would happen if he would dare close his eyes. "I wonder where we're going, if anyone knows." Chris said loud enough for everyone to hear. No one sat beside him, so he used the extra space for his legs. He sighed and rested his head against the glass window.
    TAG: Any

22. Genimay

Jun 2, 2005
    IC:

Willow heard the Slayer in training called Christopher. "We are going to a place where evil reins and you have to stop it. Or Tinsle,Ohio." she said bluntly.

Not sleeping for almost 24 hours wasn't a good thing to do in the Willow verse but every time she closed her eyes she saw horrible things and felt just as bad. Kennedy stirred on her shoulder but didn't opened her eyes. Willow had the sneaking suspision she was awake but didn't want to deal with any one else.

IC:RJ

RJ streachted her cat like body before standing. It was the earliest part of morning and time for her to rise. In the distance a motor could be heard just pulling into town. If you could call Tinsle a town. maybe a village. Not that the young water-flame demon cared, she was ready for another day of hunting to get closer to what she was supposed to be doing.

She splashed some cold water on her face and gasped at the tempature. It was much colder than she remembered it was the morning before. But she thought that every morning. In her little home away from any houses or people RJ changed into clothes instead of the tank and sweat pants she wore to bed.

A bus pulled by on the street when RJ first arrived on the sidewalk. A bus brusting with all sorts of maical powers. So,a bus she should follow. "Good morning life. Oh what shall we do today? Kill some magical creatures? Sounds like fun." she droned to herself.

TAG-Any

23. DARTH_GOLLUMSMEAGOL

Sep 20, 2003
    IC: Xander

Xander stared out of the window of the bus as they were coming into Ohio. He was vaugely aware of people stirring and talking, but right now he just didn't care. He loved Anya and now she was gone. Tears rolled from his left eye. She had died saving someone's life. She had died Bravely. But still, she had died. Why? Why? "WHY?"
    Xander screamed the last "why" without realising it at first. He looked around and saw some stirring, others were staring. "Why.......do we park in driveways and drive in Parkways? That has always bugged me." He forced a smile and went back to looking out the window

Tag: Bus

24. Amanda-07

Amanda-07 Jedi Youngling

Apr 11, 2006
    Approved by GM

Name: Amanda
    Nickname: Mandy
    Fraction: good
    Height: 5'6"
    Build: thin, somewhat strong
    Eyes: brown
    Hair: brown
    Weapons: stake, crossbow and sword
    Specail abilities: improvising
    Bio: Amanda is a clever and somewhat likable person when she's not complaining. She's very nice and extremely honest. She became a potential at first, but became a slayer-in-training after Willow's spell.

Name: Dawn Summers
    Nickname: Dawnie
    Fraction: good
    Height: 5'4"
    Build: somewhat strong
    Eyes: gray
    Hair: brown
    Weapons: crossbow
    Specail abilities: to run really fast
    Bio: Dawn started out as Buffy's sister, but was actually a ball of energy called the Key. Her sister and her sister's friends acceoted Dawn as family.

IC: Amanda

Amanda looked up at Willow. "How do we know it's this place and not some other place?" She asked out of no where. "I should probably keep that to myself" She went back to her seat near Dawn.

IC: Dawn

Dawn looked up at Xander and knew he missed Anya. It was obivous he loved her more than any of the other scoobies. It was obivous that he never thought of her as more than just a friend, but she accepted that truth and carried wiht her for a long time.

25. master-of-les-pauls

master-of-les-pauls Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 16, 2005
    IC - Angel

Location ? La

Screams, thats all he heard the screams of a woman, he couldn't quite see who the woman was but she was scared and in pain

?ANGEL NOOOOOO? A voice called out

The Angel sat up in his bed sweat was dripping from him

?A dream, just a dream? He said to himself it had been weeks since the battle by Wolfman harts and Angel was alone in back in the home of Angel investigations, it had been only fair to give the guys some time off but since they had left Ange had been plagued with dreams, the same dream every night. Perhaps it was time to get outta here and take a break himself and maybe find out how a certain someone was

Buffy, the name rang through his brain, yes he had to find out how she was and where she was heading now. Angel reached over and picked his phone up and dialed in a number and waited for the person on the other person answered the phone.

Tag Buffy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.