main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

busy busy lately

Discussion in 'Archive: Killeen, TX' started by pattwa_fett, Feb 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pattwa_fett

pattwa_fett Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 20, 2004
    sure that everyone has been busy lately...I was just posting this to let you all know that I am still a member...just been very busy as we lost a couple paramedics and we are working over time like crazy. I was wondering...who is still a member? and do we have a meeting this month??

2. JosephEck

JosephEck Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 21, 2003
    If you mean for February, it was this past weekend. Asfor the one in March - Debby is going to be out of town for the weekend of the March meeting, and so far nobody has stepped up to take over temporarily, so it's all still up in the air whether or not ameeting will even be held. Pat - why don't you run the show that day? I'd volunteer, but I have a very strong feeling that would not go over well with the powers that be...

Joe

3. Tandeer

Tandeer Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 7, 2001
    I still consider everyone a member still, except Paul and Sunshine.

The meetings are the 2nd saturday of the month at McAlistar's Deli in Killeen at 1:00.

I will be out of town for the next one, so unless someone else wants to sit there by themselves for an hour, there will be no meeting in March.

I'm sorry Patrick that you've had so much extra work to do. It sucks when the place that you work for doesn't give you the support you need not to work yourself silly. I'm facing that right now myself.

4. Amidala Starkiller

Amidala Starkiller Jedi Master star 6

Dec 11, 1999
    Would you like me to post the March meeting info?

5. Tandeer

Apr 7, 2001
    Thank you Elizabeth, but unless one of the others steps forward to lead the meeting that day, I wouldn't post it.
    I would hate for someone to see it, show up and then no one from KFF be there.
    I can't be there. That is the day I have the hands on training part of a class I'm taking.

6. Amidala Starkiller

Amidala Starkiller Jedi Master star 6

Dec 11, 1999
    Just let me know, Debby :)

7. Tandeer

Apr 7, 2001
    I will Elizabeth, thank you. @};-

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.