main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Sac, CA C-4 Information thread

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Lord_Darth_Vader, Jan 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CaeliRose

CaeliRose Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 5, 2005
    Those exclusives look awesome! Though that last one by D.Rabbite, Leia looks more like Drew Barrymore than Carrie Fisher...soooo not good.

I just hope that on the 25th my volunteer scheduling doesn't clash when Attack of the Show is filming their 2hour special. I love that show!

2. JedHead1

JedHead1 Jedi Master star 5

Feb 20, 1999
    Rebel Legion/Fan Force Mixer - UPDATE: They have upped the capacity to 200. There is still room for about 70 more guests. All the people who were on the Waiting List have been moved to the Guest List. So if you still want to go, you can! But don't forget to pay ASAP!

3. TionneHawk

TionneHawk Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 28, 2002
    I will give Donna another list of guests as soon as I get home from work today. Anyone wishing to be counted in for this, please drop me a PM!

If you haven't sent your money to her, please do so ASAP. If you don't have the contact info, again, PM me and I will send it to you. :D

4. Leia1138

Leia1138 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 3, 2006
    Did anyone get tickets to see Carrie Fisher? I checked a few days ago and they had already sold out by Monday.

5. ekimnotslar

ekimnotslar Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 24, 2007
    Hey Rogues! I hope you all are well. April is the busiest month of the year for our family- two birthdays and our 14 year wedding anniversary, all in the last 10 days of the month.

I just straightened out our passes the beginning of this week, and it will be a miracle if we get them on time snail mail. We are going to see Carrie Fisher, and we booked 11:pM to 1:AM in line for the store. I decided to back out of Official Pix volunteering. I plan on picking-up shifts at our SVRF table and our regional table to help out. Are we having a meeting before we head south Memorial Day weekend? I will be leaving Tuesday afternoon May 22nd, to secure a birth for our transport.

This weekend I commence my overtime run to build up as much OT cash as I can over the next 17+ days until C4. It's gonna be work, work, work, Rogues. I'll be doin hard time at the Sacramento County Main Jail for the next two weeks...
    [image=http://namiyolo.org/sokolov/Jail%20Psychiatric%20Services1_files/slide0020_image024.jpg]
    I'm getting too old for this sort of thing...

6. Avalyn07

Avalyn07 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 1, 2005
    Yes I got tix to see Carrie, thank god!:-B

7. Jedidoria

Jedidoria Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 21, 2006
    Humpf! Leia, I ended up not getting tickets either...:_|

8. JedHead1

JedHead1 Jedi Master star 5

Feb 20, 1999
    Me too! :)

9. Master--Kenobi

Master--Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 8, 2003
    Didn't get tix (didn't try)..but I DID get to work with her for six weeks on "The Burbs." :D :cool:

10. TionneHawk

Apr 28, 2002
    That just makes you cooler than anything in my book, Master. :cool:
    Plus the fact that you "know" most of these stars from before they were stars.

11. Master--Kenobi

Dec 8, 2003
    LOL...only time I ever really got "sorta fannish" was when I got to meet Roddy McDowell and sit on the indoor (grand staircase) steps of the Chicken Ranch (Best Little Whorehouse in Texas set) and talk one on one for over two hours).. THAT was amazing.

(And I adore Carrie..even though you think I'M hyper...WOW!!!)... :D

12. Leia1138

Leia1138 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 3, 2006
    Looks like plenty of other people got tickets...we'll just have to hear about it from them. I should have known to jump on it right away!

13. Lord_Darth_Vader

Lord_Darth_Vader Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 13, 2001
    Well, for those who don't have tickets to the Carrie Fisher panel, the rest of us will be at the night club dancing and having a good time. First round is on me. ;)

14. AuntBeruLars

AuntBeruLars Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 5, 2006
    We did not get tickets to see Carrie, and we can't go night clubbin with Darth Di Kum. Guess we'll have to think of something else. [face_thinking]

15. Lord_Darth_Vader

Lord_Darth_Vader Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 13, 2001
    We will think of something Aunt Beru, no worries

16. Jedidoria

Jun 21, 2006
    :mad: Yeah, me, too...I wait for the last minute for everything and then get mad when it's TOO late. Go figure...

Now THAT sounds like a plan!=D=

17. Bith_Lord

Bith_Lord Jedi Padawan star 4

May 5, 2005
    "TEXAS! has a whorehouse in it, Lord have mercy on our souls!"

"TEXAS! has a whorehouse in it, Lord have mercy on our souls!"

Burt Reynolds + Dolly Parton + Musical = CINEMATIC GOLD

18. AuntBeruLars

AuntBeruLars Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 5, 2006
    ^^^^^Yep!! I loved that movie.

You're right, LDV. No worries! Gonna be fun...fun...fun!!!!!

19. Nasus_Sivad

Nasus_Sivad Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 19, 2006
    We didn't go for the tickets. :) I have seen her do interviews on TV and such and she kind of drove me nuts. To much other stuff to see and do. There is an event that we need to coordinate for as I really expect it to the one of the bigger drawers and forsee long lines way in advance. In fact, we are considering devoting our day to attend this event. If you are interested in knowing which one PM as I don't want to create more competition for line spots. :)

20. CaeliRose

CaeliRose Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 5, 2005
    YAY! Finally purchased my airline tickets! heh...I know..cutting it a bit close. [face_blush]

21. Jedidoria

Jun 21, 2006
    I got my tickets from Gen-Con today! Yippee! There is a schedule, I think!! I need to go look at it...I'm so excited!!!

*edit* Oh, no real schedule...what a bummer. I am glad the tickets are finally here, though! My sister will still need to stand in line at Will-call...won't that be fun![face_plain]

22. TionneHawk

Apr 28, 2002
    If they're sending them out alphabetically, I should get mine....oh....in two weeks. ;)

23. Jedidoria

Jun 21, 2006
    Oh goodness, let's hope not!:( I did call GenCon last week since I knew there was a delay...I just wanted to confirm that mine were on the way. If you don't see them soon, just call and confirm that you don't have to go to Will-Call. My understanding is that there are some really peeved people that bought their tickets on time, but will still have to do that. That would be a bummer, huh?

24. Master--Kenobi

Dec 8, 2003
    And Gen Con promised us that they would do much better this time...actually, IMHO.. I think CIII went better...so much for their "Improvements"...

All these different answers. Sounds like someone at GenCon is "doing a little sidestep" (and you have to be a fan of "Whorehouse" to know the song!) :D

LDV..nightclubbing..sounds good to me!!! :D

25. TionneHawk

Apr 28, 2002
    Still no real schedule!!?!?!? Good, sweet Force..what do they expect us to do? How do they expect us to plan table-manning schedules when we don't know when things are happening.

Master, I have a bad feeling about this. [face_worried]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.