main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Canada Canadian Star Wars Fan Club...

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by Uilmuteiz, Dec 4, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Uilmuteiz

Uilmuteiz RSA Emeritus star 4

Dec 4, 2000
    Hi everyone, I know that there's a lot of fans out there, after all, the star wars fandom, must be one of the biggest in the world.

My name is Sebastien, you can also call me Uilmuteiz, I'm the founder, and president of The Echo Base, Quebec star wars fan club.

I was wondering about other fan clubs out there in our great country.

I know there's a squadron of Stormtrooper out there in Toronto. ;)

and I also think they have their own ontarian fan club.. am I wrong..????

so there it is, for you fans of Star Wars out there, living in Quebec principally, I invite you to join The Echo Base fan club (the name was picked due to our location, and the great winter temperature we have to live with every year.. [face_clown] )And if you want to do so, or if you want any information, feel free to contact me, Uilmuteiz at baseecho@hotmail.com

May the Force be with you.

GJM Uilmuteiz Qur Nomar Enrixtoar
    Quebec Star Wars Fan Club President,
    The Echo Base

2. Cristalia

Cristalia Jedi Youngling star 3

May 15, 2000
    I think you're referring to the Toronto Long Line Up....we're not exactly a fan club, I think we exist in a strange little grey area of fandom...better to ask TheGrandePoobah or Tragic Lad on that.

Cris~
    Only a minor flunky... :)

3. TheGrandePoobah

TheGrandePoobah Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 30, 2000
    Well, I suppose you could call us a GTA or Southern Ontario Fan Club... I don't believe that we've ever called ourselves that specifically, but the term does fit.

Once we get a bit more organized, and as the time for the next line draws near we'll probably be closer to one though.

4. Victorate

Victorate Jedi Youngling

Apr 9, 2001
    hey, ultimiez.
    This is Victorate, the founder of The Massassi.
    I am starting a group called the Massassi because i live in manitoba and i am one of the biggest fans of star wars in the world, and i would like to share this group with fellow manitobans. Yah, Manitoba is a lame place, but with Star Wars, its just as Stellar as anywhere else in the galaxy. So, if you live in manitoba, ANYWHERE in manitoba, email me at archane_celt@the-lair.com

Victorate

5. THEREALSHMII

THEREALSHMII Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 29, 2000
    It should also be pointed out that most of the Troopers are actually in Ottawa. However, they have costumes and do travel. They qiute often show up to the Toronto conventions and parties. They will definately be at Toronto Trek Uilmuteiz. As you have a room party planned, I'm sure all these names will attach themselves to faces then. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.