main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

HamptRds, VA Cantina Night for Feb

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Sithspawn_3, Feb 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sithspawn_3

Sithspawn_3 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 23, 2007
    OK here is what I have suggested to several members and seems well thought of.

I propose that after the meeting we adjourn to my house in the afternoon and play some games (video, board, card, trivia, etc) Possibly movies in the background for whoever wants to watch movies.

Then in the early evening we can go to this pub called Nat's at the oceanfront and play pool, darts, eat, etc.

Please chime in and let me know what you guys think. I am looking forward to gaming and shooting some pool with me fellow club members. Jim - where are youuuuu????

This invitation is open to any and all who would like info on joining the Hampton Roads Rebellion, the more the merrier. I attended a cantina night, that's how I ended up joining so come out if you are interested in Star Wars!!!!!

Directions will be PM'd to any who respond to this post. Directions will also be brought to the meeting on Feb 24th.

2. Azuren_Zyblade

Azuren_Zyblade Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 24, 2007
    Hi ya sith,

That sounds like a lot of fun. I'll be there.

can I use my light saber as a pool stick?

3. Jedi_Jim1674

Jedi_Jim1674 Jedi Youngling

Feb 1, 2007
    Dudes I'm back in the land of the living. What is the date for Cantina night in Feb. I'm there. We ould even have it at my place sometime. Maybe everybody take a turn hosting a Cantina house party?
    Jim
    TK1674

4. Azuren_Zyblade

Azuren_Zyblade Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 24, 2007
    I believe the date is FEB. 24th

That sounds cool having at eveyone's house at some point in time.

5. Sithspawn_3

Sithspawn_3 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 23, 2007
    Welcome back to the living, Jim. Having a member host the Cantina night is a good idea. I look forward to hanginng out with everyone again.

Azuren, I am not sure of bringing a Jedi weapon to a game is considered good form hahaha

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.