main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Chic, IL Capricon XXI

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Stardreamer, Dec 8, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jedigal

jedigal Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 21, 2000
    Ummm.... if anyone DID get pictures of the bald guy in mesh shorts and stockings - PLEASE post warnings on those pics! Personally, I had more enough of that sight at the con - I don't need anymore.

:::shiver:::

2. Mos_Eisleian_Radio

Mos_Eisleian_Radio Jedi Master star 4

Nov 26, 2000
    Believe me, the marinara incident was quite a beautiful sight to see from my point of view. Although you might not make the best table, Erica, you certainly make the most aesthetically pleasing one.

Phil

3. Bobafemme

Bobafemme FF Jedi Council Member, Chicago IL RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 25, 2000
    What man in mesh? Did I miss the hottest man there?

4. jedigal

Sep 21, 2000
    Yo, Femme, don't worry, you didn't miss anything! Now, if my -nearly- bald husband had been wearing mesh, that would have been a different story, and something worth seeing. This man, eeeuuuuu, frightening. The only place he'd appear in a woman's dreams would be her nightmares. Consider yourself lucky!

Clearly, this IS the type of man preferred by TK895, however. And all I can say in response to that is, "Mike, dude, get some help, please. There are professionals who can purge these demons from your soul."

5. JediJeff13

JediJeff13 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 27, 2000
    Phil, go take a cold shower.

6. TK895

TK895 Jedi Youngling star 1

May 5, 2000
    only if it's Jeff in the mesh!

7. Bobafemme

Bobafemme FF Jedi Council Member, Chicago IL RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 25, 2000

Steph, who has no faith in my picture posting abilities, view this:

http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=1523311&a=11596314

I thought I took a ton more. I remember taking some that are not on this roll, I think I might have used someone else's camera behind the bar.

They are heavy on othe post-marinara dancing. Sadly, no JediJeff in mesh shorts dancing.

8. DarthJurist

DarthJurist Admin Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 10, 2000
    Nice job with the pictures, Erica! (Are there any from that roll that you aren't showing us? hehe!) If anyone has any more, please post them!

BTW: Erica and Thom, please let me know how much I owe you for the rooms. Also shoot me an email with you addresses so that I can hurry a check your way : hast@kentlaw.edu.

That's all for now, folks...

~H~

9. jedigal

Sep 21, 2000
    Ummmm.... whatever derogatory remark I made regarding Erica's photo posting, I take it back. My humble apologies.

The pics are excellent, altho they can't quite convey how really cool the room looked in person!

10. Stardreamer

Stardreamer Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 26, 2000
    Okay, here's the run-down, Erica...

Phil is my b**** but he's on loan to you.

Matt is my b****.

Bosh is Matt's b****, which makes him my sub-b****.

Got it?

Thom

11. Le_Penguin

Le_Penguin Jedi Youngling star 4

Nov 26, 2000
    And Penguin & Jeff are like A-Wax in "Menace to Society:"

'He was what we called a "G." He'd been around causin' trouble for so long, he just liked to hang out and watch other people start sh!t.'

-Le Penguin
    "I got a credit card Ho,
    A scam-type ho,
    A real solid b!tch
    Out' Chicag-o."

12. JediJeff13

Nov 27, 2000
    Dat's right!!! Me an' da Penguin mofo be tripping up an' down. Sh**********t - don't be messin' wit us or we gots ta POP yo *ss. Now Iz gots ta cruise - my b*tch be all up in ma face bout' some d*mn *ss'd **** dat a fly mutha like myself could give no **** 'bout, dig? But hell - gots ta keep da lady grinn', right?

Peace out, gansta!

13. TK895

May 5, 2000
  14. JediAutobot

JediAutobot Jedi Master star 4

Dec 3, 2000
    My theory is that Jeff forgot to take his medication. :p

15. Stardreamer

Stardreamer Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 26, 2000
    My theory is that Jeff took a bit too much of his medication.... ;)

Thom

16. JediJeff13

Nov 27, 2000
    Medication, Schmedication.......

17. TK895

May 5, 2000
    I know there were more pictures taken. Who's got'em? Thom? Steph? anyone? ...

18. Xmaveric

Xmaveric Jedi Master star 5

Nov 25, 2000
    I know I snapped a few with Erica's camera. ...Including an especially funny one of Bosh grinding on that wierd chick.

19. TK895

May 5, 2000
    Hello? anyone out there? Still waiting for those pictures!!!

If you can't scan them mail them to me and I will scan them, post them and make you a cd with them. And them send them all back to you.

20. Bobafemme

Nov 25, 2000
    Thom, come on, pretty please. I want to see them. And, I want to see this thread reach a hundred so I'll beg a little more tomorrow.

21. JediJeff13

Nov 27, 2000
    And then after TK makes that cd, he will come over and mow you lawn. Then, neuter your pet. Next, he will remodelyour basement, iron your fine linens, dance a soft shoe to "I Got Rhythm", bathe your monkey, find out who ate the whole godd*amn bag of chips, churn butter, write a poem about you freezer's hidden frost covered meats, play lawn jarts with your neighbor, organize your child's Lego blocks by size AND color, unclog your toliet and install the fricking garage door opener sitting in the middle of the garage!

TK895........what a guy.

22. jedigal

Sep 21, 2000
    Having seen Captain Stormie at work helping create Club Dagobah, I'd have to say I believe all that is possible. I think I need a CD too.

23. Bobafemme

Nov 25, 2000
    I found the mesh man:
    http://www.geocities.com/nb_inc/home.html

I can't figure out how to make it a direct link. It's under pics, page three half-way through.

24. TK895

May 5, 2000
    ***WARNING***
    this is a direct link to the mesh man

You have been warned
    http://www.geocities.com/nb_inc/Images/Capricon2001/P2110074.jpg

25. Bobafemme

Nov 25, 2000
    That just gets me to an error page.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.