main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Celebration III group.

Discussion in 'Archive: Quad Cities (old board)' started by madcat1979, Feb 25, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. madcat1979

madcat1979 Jedi Youngling

Feb 25, 2004
    I'm not a member of the quad city jedi order, but I live in Galesburg. Is anybody going to celebration 3 next year? I'm in a wheelchair and my brother and I plan on taking my van.

Is anybody willing to share travel and lodge expenses with me? Last year we slept in the van in thre parking lot. COLD I also want more people to hang with me and my brother. We we're loners at celebration II. I'm taking my van, and I could always drive a couple people with us. Let me know.

"May The Force Be With You"

2. Hawk-Bat

Hawk-Bat Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 4, 2003
    how far is that from quad city. I have no idea im from chicago and talk to sith_steve or chriskenobi they are good guys they can probly spread the word around and such maybe if your able to go to their meetings you can hear of the crazy capricon stories and stuff. And If i can't bunk with someone at CIII then I will sleep in a van if I can ever get awake.

3. ChrisKenobi

ChrisKenobi Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 22, 2002
    I know that Steven, Zack, Kent and myself are staying together and riding together. I know there are others who are wanting to go. As the the time gets closer we will address these issues of people sharing rooms. I others are willing I will push for it. As far as hanging out goes, last time we usually met for meals. It can be hard to stick together when there is some much to do but next time we will have radios so we can keep in contact. You should try to make a meeting some time.

4. madcat1979

madcat1979 Jedi Youngling

Feb 25, 2004
    Galesburg, is about 35 miles south of the Quad cities, and the Quad cities are on the Iowa and Illinois state border, about 130 miles southwest of Chicago.

5. QCPsychoJedi

QCPsychoJedi Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 10, 2002
    One thing at a time. Dragon Con first and then Celebration later. It's not even till a year and some from now right?
    My character gets offed in EP3 so I might want to rethink the Fisto idea and go a different direction. Unless of course nothing new looks that great.

6. UluUlix

UluUlix Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 3, 2003
    For Cele 3-I will have the OTC Storm trooper and Anakin. Dragon con-normal jedi, stormtrooper, and I was thinking BAD Santa.

7. UluUlix

Feb 3, 2003
    Psycho-almost everyone gets offed! Die Jedi Dogs!

8. QCJediLance

QCJediLance Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 22, 2002
    Has anyone heard when there going to anounce hotel discounts and when we can purchase our tickets. This one event that were going to make being we were not able to go to Disney this year for our family vacation do to our new little jedi Joshua.

9. UluUlix

Feb 3, 2003
    Hotels are finally starting to book rooms. Call Chris-he knows what hotel we are at.

10. QCJediLance

QCJediLance Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 22, 2002
    I need chris phone # and are the hotels at a discount price yet or are they still full price.

11. UluUlix

Feb 3, 2003
    Lance,

I sent the info thru PM. Hope it helps.

12. UluUlix

Feb 3, 2003
    Anyone else planning on going to Celbration III? I know

Chris Matt?
    Kent Jimmy?
    Steve Luke?
    Nathan? Mark(Psycho)
    Zak?
    Lance

13. Super_J

Super_J Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 25, 2004
    I plan on it but right now I cant be definate.

14. QCPsychoJedi

QCPsychoJedi Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 10, 2002
    I have the hotel reservation set and my registration paid for. Discount rates are available right online. Just have the Dragon Con home page sitting next to the Marriot page and enter the codes.
    Again, the discounted rate for the Marriot is $150 per night and if anyone wants to pay half that, let me know now so I can get the forms mailed out. We get a discount through work on top of special event pricing, you just have to let them know in advance what you're doing.
    I can do this for up to two rooms. I just need a phone number, full name and address for whoever is going to have the room in their name and then we're gold.

15. qcjedijustin

qcjedijustin Jedi Youngling

Jul 22, 2002
    I would be interested in splitting that with you and your brother, and also getting to know you, let me know soon please as i am going to start planning my trip out as well
    Justin

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.