main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

New Hamp Celebration V

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Baron_Soontir_Fel, Dec 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rotag21

Rotag21 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 24, 2003
    Ummmmmm.... I wonder?..

Mr. Lucas? lol That would be cool. I bet there is someone out there that could beat him. How funny would that be. OMG!!

So... Congrats Kevin!! Guess that means will see you there. Duh! Are you also setting up in the artist room? If so I'll make sure I stop by. See you there....

Later,
    TK

2. BIEREN

BIEREN Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 12, 2005
    The contest will be the same as SMF, just much larger (200-300 people). I have no info on time yet. However, this will be the Lucasfilm recognised Star Wars Trivia World Championship. I'll be putting up a facebook page for it soon with info as we put it together. So Good Luck NH, and remember questions of the past, and that Palpatine is my favorite.
    As far as art, I won't have my own table, except with TOPPS. Which is good and bad, it allows me to have full-on star wars awesomeness without having to "mind-the-store" for the whole show.

3. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Baron_Soontir_Fel Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 9, 2003
    So if it's recognized by LFL, what kind of prizes can we expect? ;)

4. BIEREN

BIEREN Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 12, 2005
    The prizes will come from LFL, last year at NYC's Comicon the grand prize was a vintage R2D2 bank from 1977, that had been in their vaults for 32 years.

5. Rotag21

Feb 24, 2003
    That's pretty sweet! How many people do you think you will have? I know at like C2 they had over 1000 people? They held to over 2 day's and keep knocking off people round by round till they had a winner in the last rounds at the Fan Club party that Saturday ithink? They had sweet prizes. They gave away full sterio system by some speaker company that was making Star wars speakers? I remember it looked like the Death Star. lol

Later,
    TK

6. Rotag21

Feb 24, 2003
    Hey Guy's,

I just made a post over on the MA. boards and told them to check us out over here. That we were talking about C5 and stuff. I all so put out an invite to them to join use at C5.

I all so told them we are still maybe looking for up to 2 more roommates and to email me for more info. So we'll see...

I sure we will have plenty to talk about with C5 at Sunday's meeting. See you all there!

Later,
    TK

7. Jeedai_Veila

Jeedai_Veila Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 15, 2006
    Just reminding you guys that I will be there during the weekend at least. I will try to get Friday off, but for now, Saturday and Sunday works for me.

8. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Feb 9, 2003
  9. Jeedai_Veila

Jan 15, 2006
    Good read, thanks John!

10. Rotag21

Feb 24, 2003
    They don't need to read that thing....

They have ME!! Thanks you!

To bad John has NO idea how to read a calender. I figured you would need to be able to do that to be come an American. lol What do they go by a differant one up there in the great white north? Ahh?!

SeeYa,
    TK

11. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Feb 9, 2003
    Ha! They do too need it, because while they are checking out the show you'll be off somewhere maiming another Star Wars actor like you did to Kenny Baker at C4! Poor guy didn't know what hit him, with you ramming his chest into the table multiple times, pushing his wheelchair! Can't blame the dude for not coming to C5; he's afraid you'll be there! :D

12. Rotag21

Feb 24, 2003
    Oh please ....

The chair was stuck on the wires under the table. lol (That's my storie.. and I'm sticking to it!) lol

So you guy's should go check this out ... ASAP!! Slots will fill up FAST!! I got mine in, so hopefully they will pick me? We'll see.

Later,
    TK

http://www.starwarscelebration.com/en/Events/My-Star-Wars-Story/

13. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Feb 9, 2003
    Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight........ [face_thinking]

14. Rotag21

Feb 24, 2003
    lol.....

[face_laugh]

15. Jeedai_Veila

Jan 15, 2006
    w00t! Got my plane tickets and 4 day tickets to the show!!!

I'm getting there around 9 on Thursday night :)

16. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Feb 9, 2003
    Nice!! You'll have a fun time!

17. Darth-Dogfish-Head

Darth-Dogfish-Head Jedi Master star 4

Aug 5, 2004
    Hello NH'ers!
    Just bought my tickets for CV (Thurs and Friday only, have to fly home Saturday morning for my high school reunion that evening). Is there still room in your condo? I'd love to join in if possible. I've just sent an email to tkt as well.

Thanks!
    DDFH

18. kevinliell

kevinliell Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 28, 2009
    The trivia contest will have three games: two on Thursday and one on Sunday. The winners of the three games will come together after Sunday's game and fight it out "jeopardy-style"

19. Rotag21

Feb 24, 2003
    Sweet!

Not let's just hope John can make it to Represent for the NH Mandos!!!

See you there Kevin, Can't wait!!

Later,
    TK

20. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Feb 9, 2003
    I hope the trivia contest doesn't clash with the time I'm with OPX... The New England champ has to represent! ;)

21. Darth-Dogfish-Head

Aug 5, 2004
    Any more details on the Trivia Contest?

22. kevinliell

Jun 28, 2009
    There are details, times and other info at the official Celebration V Star Wars Trivia World Championship facebook page. I will also be posting trivia questions over the next few weeks.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=128822123826283

23. Darth-Dogfish-Head

Aug 5, 2004
    Thanks Kevin, I went to the FB page. Really looking forward to this!

24. kevinliell

Jun 28, 2009
    Hey All,
    We are posting questions at our Facebook page in preperation for the Trivia Contest at CV. Winner gets a Darth Maul Print. Check it out here:
    http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=128822123826283

See you at CV and/or Megafest in Nov.

25. Darth-Dogfish-Head

Aug 5, 2004
    Can't believe this is only a week away. Looking forward to seeing you all next week, and thanks again for letting me stay at Vista with you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.