main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Mass Celebration VI - August 23-26, 2012 (information and discussions)

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Darth_Beanie, Feb 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Beanie

Darth_Beanie Jedi Knight star 2

Mar 20, 2008
    Just wondering who is going? Celebration VI

This will be my 5th Celebration. Only missed the first one 1999.

Anyone can post up information on Celebration when it becomes available.

Doesn't look like I will be working on the Star Wars Trivia Contest this year, but will check it out as it will be fun as usual...so if your going, go to this event.

Look forward to seeing some new to Celebration faces this year.

Hope anyone wanting to go can.

2. Wildstar02301

Wildstar02301 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 7, 2003
    As I've said in the Facebook group, my possible attendance is in the exploratory stages, but probably doable with my current savings. I may actually only attend on one day and also go to the Jedi Council/FanForce party. Part of what I'm waiting for is to hear from TK with the New Hampshire group on possibly staying with them during the week. I'd also like to find out about extra baggage for my flights...I have a friend on my bowling forums who's an hour away from Orlando and has said he could meet me at the bowling center there for a few games, so I'd like to take at least a couple of my balls with me.

That said, it would be a birthday trip of a lifetime, as I celebrate on the eve of Celebration's opening. :D

3. Darth-Dogfish-Head

Darth-Dogfish-Head Jedi Master star 4

Aug 5, 2004
    I will definitely be going, this will be my second Celebration. I will have some obligations with Wattographs while I'm down there, but should have plenty of time to meet up with MIS folks too. I will most likely be going to the Fanforce party again. Can't wait!

4. Darth-Dogfish-Head

Darth-Dogfish-Head Jedi Master star 4

Aug 5, 2004
    Just applied for my press pass for CVI. Hopefully it will be accepted.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.