main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

New Jersey Check this out at your OWN RISK

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by buster726, Sep 22, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. buster726

buster726 Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 19, 2002
  2. BellaSabrina

BellaSabrina Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 13, 2002
    HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!!

That's so fricken funny!!!!

3. buster726

Sep 19, 2002
    Too bad he'll never see it LOL

4. XenoSphere

XenoSphere Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 9, 2003
    LOL A SPECIAL Jedi Clone Trooper!

5. Jedi_Satimber

Jedi_Satimber Jedi Knight star 8

Jul 3, 2002
    we could blackmail him. :p

6. Ghosts_Of_Anakin

Ghosts_Of_Anakin Jedi Knight star 6

Jul 1, 2002
    [image=http://www.therecordlink.com/images/183932.jpg]

Hello movie theater? You got Star Wars? How much for a thousand tickets? YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! I can bring two of my friends!!

7. buster726

Sep 19, 2002
    LMAO I got Mail I got Mail YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!

8. XenoSphere

Sep 9, 2003
    I peed in your clone trooper mask, I peed in your clone trooper mask!

9. DarthGyos

DarthGyos Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 23, 2001
    That pic is proof that the Imperial stormtroopers were not all clones. They hired the Gamorrean's as well.

~DG~

10. XenoSphere

Sep 9, 2003
  11. buster726

Sep 19, 2002
    Is that what that was a gammorean with a clone helmet on. Thought it looked familiar.

12. Jedi_Satimber

Jul 3, 2002
    I thought Gamorreans were Green

13. Ghosts_Of_Anakin

Jul 1, 2002
    There goes Shawn...sucking the fun out of EVERYTHING! Just laugh! It's funny!

14. StarFromIHJ

StarFromIHJ Jedi Master star 4

Apr 5, 2002
    If they're green are they related to Kermit?

15. Jedi_Satimber

Jul 3, 2002
    I think that they may be related to Kermit, Dana. :p

Mike...go bite a weiner. :p

16. XenoSphere

Sep 9, 2003
    Gammoreans are actually brownish, no? lol

17. Ghosts_Of_Anakin

Jul 1, 2002
    Next meeting Shawn....just you wait....we're getting YOU in that mask!! And we're ALL gonna take pictures!

18. XenoSphere

Sep 9, 2003
    Why not a Bib Fortuna mask? Or some random Twi'lek. Orn Free Taa! Yuck. lol.

19. BellaSabrina

Oct 13, 2002
    Shawn just wants to boost his post count.

It doesn't make you cooler, Shawn.

Yesterday was a "You had to be there" moment. It was great.

20. Jedi_Satimber

Jul 3, 2002
    Marie...why are you so fixed on the notion that I care about my post count as much as you make it look?

I'm really not in the mental state right now to be provoked into any actions that you are probably looking for.

I'm gonna post when I want, what I want, when I want.

I don't expect others to post as much as I have the availability too.

Would it make you happy if I just walked away from everything? You would be extremely happy if I never posted again? Would you be happy if I left the NJO?

This is a message board. Where one is to leave messages and to converse with people. I'm sorry if I find more things interesting on the JC than most of you. I'm sorry that I live in the suburbs, where not much happens.

I'm sorry that I am extremely depressed and looking to try and get out of it.

I'm sorry that I am living & breathing right now. Because the female members of this species are not really on my Good Graces list.

Nothing I do will give me back what I had.

Is that enough? Is that the reaction that you were looking for? Am I bitchy enough?

So, am I pissed off at the world or just at my life? I have no clue.

But just kick a man when he is down in the dumps. That is what life is all about, right?

This ain't no f'n pity post...either.

And anybody who reads way more into this rant, you know, like me considering suicide, can just go eat **** and ***.

//end pissed off rant.

Now, I will leave it at that.

Read into it what you want.

21. Night4554

Night4554 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 9, 2000
    //pokes dead thread

Nope, not even alive enough for me to laugh at the picture that made all the Kaminoans go on a diet after one of them tried on the helmet.

¤Night

22. BellaSabrina

Oct 13, 2002
    Jesus tap dancing Christ, Shawn. I was only kidding around with you like I have been about your large post count for awhile already. But I'm not apologizing for something I didn't do maliciously to get at you. Because I meant it in pure fun and gest.

I think you're taking it way too out of context, and I really don't appreciate you speaking to me like that.

Sorry you're having a really bad time right now, but don't take it out on me. Especially on a message board that my boyfriend happens to read as well. And I don't think he'll appreciate your post either.

And while I'm at it, it doesn't look so good to have our co-president cursing out another council member in a public forum, now, does it?

23. Jedi_Satimber

Jul 3, 2002
    well...I can no longer tell who is joking and who is honest anymore.

I have a lot of anger and sadness and embarrassment and confusion and depression all bottled up...I am emotional right now...

Maybe I am just not the person that I think that I am. Maybe I am truly an ***hole.

All I know is that Gary is the only one of you guys that knows whats going on with me...and I am trying to be comfortable enought to tell others...

Maybe when the truth comes out...you all might understand the turmoil that is my life and emotions right now.

24. BellaSabrina

Oct 13, 2002
    While you are having a really bad time with life at the moment, we understand that, regardless of what your situation may be. Even though some of us don't know what's going on, we still understand.

My only argument at this point with you is that instead of posting your anger with me, you should have PMed it to me. It looks bad on the group, it looks bad on you, and who wants to be a part of the NJO if it's message board has become nothing but drama?

Frankly, I don't need drama, nor do I care for it. I won't continue to post on this matter, because there's another co-president here who may not appreciate the banter, and that same co-president happens to be my boyfriend, and I refuse to clutter his busy day with this incident. And more so, I refuse to be a punching bag because I'm a female.

25. Jedi_Satimber

Jul 3, 2002
    I was not using you as a punching bag Marie. That was never my intent.

I know that my frustration with life in general brought about some misuse of words.

I will let stand what I said, so that I can reflect on it at a later time.

But after talking it over with a trusted friend about the incident that transpired today, I will make an apology.

You can accept it or not...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.