main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Christmas booty,(the gift kind,not the one you sit on!)

Discussion in 'Archive: Dayton, OH' started by PADA-1, Dec 26, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PADA-1

PADA-1 Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 11, 2003
    Well how did everybody do for Christmas? I received the last two New Jedi Order novels and Han Solo Hoth figure from my wife. Also was given Matrix Reloaded,jacket,and other various things from Kim. I still have a party on Sat. and Kim's family Chrismas on the 30th so I guess Im not done yet. Hey Sean, did you notice that Indian program guy from the train station in Revolutions in the French guys restaurant in Reloaded, he was only seen for about two seconds, kinda cool.

2. Sean_Starrider

Sean_Starrider Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 30, 2002
    Yes I did notice him, they pan to him as Neo and company are walking up to Merv. I got lots of great stuff for Christmas...LOTR hardcover book with illustrations, LOTR Trivial Pursuit, lots of LOTR stuff actually. I also got a very nice Tommy Maddox embroidered shirt, the same 2 Star Wars books that you recived Aaron, Yoda hallmark ornament, X-Men 1 & 2 box set, Waynes World 1 & 2 box set, Eddie Vedder hand drawn portrait and just alot of great stuff! I had a wonderful Christmas. :)

3. Jedi_Junkie

Jedi_Junkie Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 6, 2003
    I got a new sewing machine... <_< And um... The Two Towers extended DVD edition, X2, Sleeping Beauty, and this really nice silver chain with the one ring on it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.