main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

New Hamp Christmas

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Baron_Soontir_Fel, Dec 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Baron_Soontir_Fel Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 9, 2003
    Here's to everyone hoping you had a great Christmas. I had a great Star Wars filled Xmas and had a great time with the inlaws and talking to family back home. Make sure you have a safe and fun New Year! :D

2. Jeedai_Veila

Jeedai_Veila Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 15, 2006
    Merry Christmas! Did anyone get anything cool? I got a 5 piece luggage set for traveling this spring! :) Nothing Star Warsy, but my nephew Mark got a cool clone wars blaster that was almost as big as him.

3. Rotag21

Rotag21 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 24, 2003
    It's a little late... lol

But I hope everyone out there had a great holiday! Both X-Mas and a Great New Year!

John, I have something for you next time we get together .. please remind me. I forgot it the other day when we went to jetpacks.

Later,
    TK

PS> I look forward to seeing everyone again ... hopefully at this month meeting. See you then!

4. Jeedai_Veila

Jeedai_Veila Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 15, 2006
    Oh yeah I forgot, my brother's fiance Arpi got me Clone Wars for Christmas. I totally forgot :p

Best line: "Great! You woke the baby!"

5. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Baron_Soontir_Fel Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 9, 2003
    Cool! I love the movie. The wife and I started watching disc 1 of the first season last night! :D

6. Rotag21

Rotag21 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 24, 2003
    Your only on Disc one John...?

I figured you'd be thought it by now like , 2 times?! by now...lol

I'm on about my 3 time round. lol Great set. I love the packaging. The mini book it side is pretty nice as well. I love some of the pictures they included in it. I think they did a nice job with the whole thing.

SeeYa,
    TK

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.