main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

CIII Badges

Discussion in 'Archive: LaGrange, GA' started by darthmrw, Mar 18, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darthmrw

darthmrw Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 8, 2002
    Received badges today. Can't wait 'til Indy. Josh, we've got to get together in Indy. Will be there Wed. night through Saturday. Keep in Touch so we can enjoy it all.

2. WedgeAntilles1

WedgeAntilles1 Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 16, 2002
    I haven't got mine yet Mr. Wallace. I ordered them in October, and I have the bill for them, but I have yet to get them...

I hope they come soon!

As for Indy, we'll NEED to hook up. I can't wait! i month away from CIII and two months till ROTS!!!!!!!!!!

3. Xanatos90

Xanatos90 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 25, 2003
    So, how was it, Mr. Wallace?

4. Darth_JDD

Darth_JDD Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 27, 2005
    Hay Darth_mrw this is Darth_JDD I dont now what are cLLL BADGES OR CIIIBADGES BUT I'M HERE TO SAY HI!!

5. Darth_JDD

Oct 27, 2005
    Your my best friend you know. I can't wait for tuesday that new game my mom said i'm getting one next week. Leave your phone # please so I can call you.

6. Xanatos90

Feb 25, 2003
    Celebration III badges. Since you obviously know nothing about this topic and have nothing to say related to it, why don't you use one of your other 3 pointless threads to say hi?

I'm pretty sure whoever you think you're talking to doesn't know you're talking to them, and this has nothing to do with this topic, just so you know. ;)

7. Darth_JDD

Oct 27, 2005
    xanatos Darth_Mrw is my friend that is why i said hi i figured out it was c111 badges ooooooooo.kkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. WedgeAntilles1

Sep 16, 2002
    Were all fiends with Mr. Wallac, its just Mr. Wallace is a busy man, and he doesn't post much anymore.

9. Darth_JDD

Oct 27, 2005
    I think your right I know why post me I tell you why.

10. Darth_JDD

Oct 27, 2005
    were do you have the meetings at.

11. Darth_JDD

Oct 27, 2005
    I'm sorry for mr.Wallace he is getting married but she's nice I can help hem he's my best friend.

12. WedgeAntilles1

Sep 16, 2002
    okay, a few things:

A. why should you be sorry that Mr. Wallace is getting married.

B. If you know Mr. Walllace, then he would tell you when the meetings are.

C. No oofense man, but could could you try typing in complete sentences, and use periods and things like that, sometimes its hard to get your point out, lime this
    I have no Idea what your trying to say there...again no offense.

13. Darth_JDD

Oct 27, 2005
    Dude I figured out were the meetings were at but I could not remeber to tell him were it was at okay! and I was just joking okay about him geeting married.

14. Xanatos90

Feb 25, 2003
    If you think that they are C111 badges, then you probably don't know what they are.

15. Darth_JDD

Oct 27, 2005
    xanatos90 they are celebration3 badges.

16. Xanatos90

Feb 25, 2003
    Yes, no hard feelings. Next time use 3 or III so that people can understand better and won't jump to conclusions as we have done.

17. Darth_JDD

Oct 27, 2005
    This is not Darth_JDD posting this. So he can't spell right or type well like you all can now, so what. But you have all been there before. You had to learn like he is. He is just a big fan of Star Wars and is new to this message board thing. He just wants to be a part of this. He is just grasping the concept of it all. But the only way to learn is by doing it. So as Mr. Wallace said, "you all should be nice and help him." Don't make him feel bad about his mistakes.
    I have told him to not post so many messages. But if all his messages bother you, then don't reply back, to the nonsense ones. He should'nt be making any more posts that's not related to Star Wars. He is still learning it all.

18. Darth-Inferno

Darth-Inferno Jedi Youngling star 3

May 14, 2005
    All I ask is for punctuation. I'm not being mean. I just can't understand your posts, and that makes it really hard to respond to you. periods and commas would be awesome. [face_peace]

19. WedgeAntilles1

Sep 16, 2002
    Yes punctuation would be very appreciated.

Quick Question. If your not JDD, then who are you? Are you his friend..teacher...parent...sibling? Just a question, becuase sometimes unless you specify it may be confusing as too who is who.

20. Darth_JDD

Oct 27, 2005
    I'm a parent. I hope that I did'nt sound too mean in the post. I really did'nt mean too. [face_peace]

21. WedgeAntilles1

Sep 16, 2002
    No, it wasn't too mean.

One of the reasons that we don't like new people is because of something that happened over this summer. This one guy came into our thread and made multiple accounts (i.e. "socks") that spammed our forum. He typed the exact same way as JDD, and his posts were sometimes hard to understand as well.

Since then, we have had other cases of socks in this forum, and it usuually involves spammers. So, we are always catious of newly registered useres.

22. Darth-Inferno

Darth-Inferno Jedi Youngling star 3

May 14, 2005
    Yeah, it's nothing personal. It would be wise to start punctuating your posts from now on, though. That way there's no suspicion of you being a sock. Plus, it will make it easier to read. Thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.