main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Salisb, NC Clone Wars Movie Event Put on with CLASS by 501st/RL/R2KT/CFF/Mercs

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by RipRoar, Aug 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RipRoar

RipRoar Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 8, 2007
    I have to say after sitting in the blistering heat all day watching soccer games/getting sun burnt - the new Star Wars Movie was a much needed escape! The 501st, Rebel Legion, Mercs, R2-KT, Charlotte Fan Force and Concord Mills Theater (AMC) did an fantastic job. I was quickly greeted by Jada and made not only welcome but she even had costumers come down from changing out to show us Ahsoka and the Tusken! Thank you again JADA! Ahsoka was great for my younglings and the R2-KT (Especially when you understand the story behind her). I only wish I could have been there at 2 PM!

The troopers, costumes, helpers and entourage were VERY professional and put on a REAL class act - Can't wait for the next public event...

OH yeah and the movie - how could I forget - I love Star Wars (Probably too much that I would ever truly critique it - if you only knew what it was like to go so long in between episodes and not be able to simply put a DVD in...). I am a very GRAPHICS orientated guy being that my profession and background are art/architecture so the animation was very nice (sometimes a little fast paced but still great). The story development was a great kickoff to the TV series - I CAN'T WAIT!

I know I will see this movie a few more times before it runs it course - my young padawan wants to go tomorrow and sadly my daughter fell asleep at the 3/4 mark - she had not had a nap in days...

I did hear that a certain VADER out there was attacked by a ruthless bount-hunter of the feline race. The 501st Legion will not take this kind of treatment of their fearless leader lightly and will leave this creature wishing it was dealing with the HUTTS rather than their wrath (LOL)! Seriously - sorry I couldn't be there Paul and hope you truly are doing better! I was glad that my wife's plans changed last night at 10:30 PM just before they were to leave and she was able to go as our complete family to see the movie even though she had to wait until our soccer day ended.

2. Darth_MacDuff

Darth_MacDuff Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 15, 2007
    I checked out some of the pics on the CFF page and they were sweet. I am glad that we mended the rift that was between our groups. We get together and we could have a hell of a troop!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.