main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Clone Wars on Cartoon Network

Discussion in 'Archive: Mojave Desert, CA' started by DanakinSkywalker, Nov 5, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DanakinSkywalker

DanakinSkywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 25, 2003
    Chapter Five:
    On the water planet of Mon Calamari, Jedi Kit Fisto leads an attack on Separatist forces. He commands a squadron of amphibious clone troopers for the undersea offensive against a well-armed aquatic squad of the Droid Army.

Two words: KIT FISTO!!!

2. Mertroid

Mertroid Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 29, 2002
    Whoa I'm surprised there was no summary of Chapter 6 already. :eek:
    Well with Chapter 6 we see Ventress and Dooku had come to say his master wasn't looking for a spy. There she had leaped down and fought all the creatures and warriors that were battling below. Dooku had said she had great skill and was surprised from what he thought. She said she was strong and she was a Sith. The previews for Chapter 7 it showed Ventress battling I think maybe Anakin.

:D

3. DanakinSkywalker

Aug 25, 2003
    Like I said in another post, I was out of town all weekend, so I couldn't post a summary of Chapter 6. But nonetheless, here it is.

Chapter Six:
    Count Dooku seeks a new ally with the power to defeat the Jedi. On the planet Rattatak, he encounters a mysterious fighter who dominates every opponent in the combat ring. She introduces herself to him as Asajj Ventress, a Sith warrior.

Tonight's episode looks pretty good too, but I'll tell ya, it's not Anakin she's fighting ;).

4. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    Oh okay, I had a feeling it might've not been, well I have another 3 hours to wait until it's on tonight! :D

5. DanakinSkywalker

Aug 25, 2003
    Chapter Seven:
    After denouncing her claims to be a Sith, Dooku challenges Asajj in combat and defeats her. But he is so impressed with her skills that he gives her an important assignment ? to assassinate Anakin Skywalker.

6. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    Interesting too, Sidious said she was only a tool. It'll be interesting tonight of what happens, well they showed more clone fighting so we may not see a battle with Ventress and Anakin, but maybe her heading to him or something [face_devil]

7. DanakinSkywalker

Aug 25, 2003
    From what I've heard, those two don't actually battle until the second season. But they do meet up on Thursday, I believe.

8. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    Yeah I heard that too, oh well, can't wait until it's back! :D
    Oh great the last day is tomorrow, November 20th :(
    Well I taped it so I can watch it! :D

9. DanakinSkywalker

Aug 25, 2003
    Seems I forgot the last two chapters, oh well:

Chapter Eight:
    Back on Muunilinst, Obi-Wan leads a team of Lancer Troops, specialized clone troopers mounted on speeder bikes. Durge and his mercenaries prove to be a stout challenge to Obi-Wan and his army. Meanwhile, the ARC troopers penetrate the enemy command center on another part of the planet.

Chapter Nine:
    Obi-Wan continues his assault on the Separatist command center on Muunilinst. The Jedi general and his Clone Army takes the battle directly to San Hill and the Separatist Droid Army.

10. padawanskywalker

padawanskywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 16, 2003
    Cool chapters!

11. DanakinSkywalker

Aug 25, 2003
    Chapter Ten:
    Anakin Skywalker is leading the Clone Army in a fierce space battle when a mysterious ship engages him. When the pilot, mysterious Dark Jedi Asajj Ventress, leaps into hyperspace, the impetuous young Jedi follows, ignoring Obi-Wan?s orders.

12. Jedi_Knight_Seifer

Jedi_Knight_Seifer Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 24, 2003
    Interesting. Yes indeed.

13. DanakinSkywalker

Aug 25, 2003
    For anyone that missed the series, Cartoon Network is playing all ten chapters back to back tomorrow starting at 7:30PM.

14. padawanskywalker

padawanskywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 16, 2003
    Now,the chapters are over,until next year.

15. Stridarious

Stridarious Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 27, 2002
    Oh cool :cool: then that means I have a slight chance to catch up on what I've missed thus far within that series, atleast before the next is set to come out ;) .

16. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    Oh you've got time Alex to see the chapters before Spring 2004 of when it comes out. I didn't see but did anyone say what month it'd be back or no one knows yet? :eek:

17. JediHomer3

JediHomer3 Jedi Youngling

Apr 4, 2003
    Alright everyone, season 2 starts at 9:30 tomorrow night. Chapters 1-5 are on at 8, and 6-10 at 9. Can't wait! :D

18. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    [face_shocked] *runs to set his VCR*

19. JediHomer3

Apr 4, 2003
    Obi-Wan: "I've got a bad feeling about this." :D

20. Jedi_Knight_Seifer

Jedi_Knight_Seifer Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 24, 2003
    I missed them. Darn, I wanted to see the ones I had missed earlier.

21. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    Oh, do not feel bad Curtis, I missed it to. As usual... :(

Did anyone tape it maybe? :confused: I have a real hard time remembering time and dates... 8-}

22. JediHomer3

Apr 4, 2003
    I taped it, and the first 10. But now, I completely forgot and missed chapter 12. :( I'll try to download it.

23. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    JediHomer3: "I taped it, and the first 10. But now, I completely forgot and missed chapter 12. :( I'll try to download it."

Oh, do you think its possible for me or Curtis to borrow it to catch up? :confused:

24. Psyche_Sans_Eros

Psyche_Sans_Eros Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 16, 2003
    And me too? I never tend to be home or awake during the times it's on...

25. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    Psyche_Sans_Eros: "And me too? I never tend to be home or awake during the times it's on..."

*looks around*

Who said that? :confused: 8-}

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.