main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Read, PA Clone Wars

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Pugglethelesser, Aug 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pugglethelesser

Pugglethelesser Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 13, 2006
    What a colossal waste of money. Hello ? Is anyone home on the story lines, dialogue, and voice overs ? .....Skyguy ?.......R2y.....Battle droids with bad one liners, and idle chit chat......And a Hutt that should have been a gay New Orleans nightclub owner, complete with a pink feather in his hat. Was he supposed to be a crime lord or a pimp ?
    Not a homosexual slur. Just that there has not been a voice that annoying since Jar Jar.
    Bottom line I should have waited for it to come out on TV. I really liked the first two series that came out on Cartoon Network, and I would have been very happy to get that level of quality. I am completely disappointed.

2. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    This is what I feared from the very beginning. I didn't get to see it yet and I was hoping it would blow me away, but after hearing this, maybe it was a good thing I didn't go yesterday. I'm still curious, however, and I'm thinking about heading out to the theater tomorrow afternoon. I'm not getting my hopes up, though.

3. Pugglethelesser

Pugglethelesser Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 13, 2006
    I have to say that the tv series wasn't bad. I thought the story and dialogue were better.
    The chit-chat between battle droids is still annoying, but they seemed to do away with the nicknames between Anakin and his padawan. Although the previews for the upcoming episodes did show Jar Jar, and Jar Jar even for a brief moment is too much.

4. BattousaiCV

BattousaiCV Jedi Youngling star 1

May 29, 2007
    Battle droids being really, really stupid is getting annoying, but so far some very good episodes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.