main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Collector's TAP CAFE XV everyone is welcome here !!!

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by CrazyMike, Sep 28, 2007.

1. TrakNar

TrakNar Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 4, 2011
    RIIIIIIIIIIISE, MY SON!

On that note, do we have a general "latest buys" thread? I can't seem to find it anymore.

2. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    I think it fell victim to the missing/truncated post issue. I'll start a new one.

3. PadmeLeiaJaina

PadmeLeiaJaina Force Ghost star 6

May 23, 2002
    Howdy folks - How're things going?

4. TrakNar

Apr 4, 2011
    Keeping my collection safe from Sandy. She wants to come in and see it.

5. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    Hey, good luck to anyone riding out the storm. I have a close friend in CT who is in the same boat..

6. TrakNar

Apr 4, 2011
    When Sandy comes knocking on his door, tell him to pretend that he's not home. That's what I'm doing. :p

7. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    Haha. He's lucky in that he works from home and doesn't have to worry about going out in it. Not so lucky if he loses power though as his UPS for his PC is only good for six hours. He said the stores in his area were a zoo on Saturday.

8. TrakNar

Apr 4, 2011
    I wasn't even able to get to the store in preparation for the storm, so I hope I don't lose power. If I did... well, my groceries would spoil... and I would have no coffee.

9. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    It's times like these when I'm thrilled to be living now in AZ and no longer in Mass. Keep safe TrakNar!

10. TrakNar

Apr 4, 2011
    Checking in and so far, so good. Still dealing with some crazy wind gusts and rain, and areas are flooding. Tomorrow won't be any better. In fact, we won't see sun until Friday.

11. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    I hope you made it through OK. I've heard from my CT friend and he's OK. Sounds like he was working most of the night as he had power and internet thanks to buried utility wires. Says he and his house are fine, though he has some branches down.

12. TrakNar

Apr 4, 2011
    Some branches down around here, and localized flooding, but otherwise things are holding up.

13. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    That's good. My friend took a drive around yesterday - said the local Starbucks was doing a great business and that the line was out the door. He said there was some damage down toward the shore but his area was mostly just downed branches and leaves.

14. TrakNar

Apr 4, 2011
    I got to thinking earlier this evening... This Disney-Lucasfilm deal is going to bring in more merchandise. Exclusive merchandise. I may have to find a Disney Store, now...

15. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    It should. Once they start announcing stuff we'll probably start an Episode VII thread/threads here.

16. TrakNar

Apr 4, 2011
    Oh, the possibilities...

Jaxxon action figure... Plush Hoojibs...

17. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    Ok what happened to Mike? Shouldn't he be decking his halls w/ his 8 million Xmas trees by now?

TrakNar likes this.
  18. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    Haven't seen Mike around much since we moved back. Maybe he's busy with work.

19. TrakNar

Apr 4, 2011
    Or he's busy with those eight million trees. That would keep anyone busy.

20. IncomT65

IncomT65 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 28, 1999
    *wanders in, takes a seat at the bar*

Hello, there!

21. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    Hey Incom! How's things with you?

22. IncomT65

IncomT65 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 28, 1999
    Doing just fine, Les, thanks. Hope you're doing well, as well! Haven't been here in ages, but when I found out there will be another Celebration Europe I just had to check back in and keep up to date. RS and TFN are the go to places when in comes to info on Celebrations.

As you know, I'm heavily into customizing, not only Star Wars, but many other branches now as well. My avatar that you see is actually a custom painted Mandalorian, called Novoc Vevut :)

I'm also very interested in seeing Episode VII taking shape. I'm not all over it or freaking out about it, because I've learned my lessons in the days of the PT ;) But still, a new SW trilogy in the making.... that is plain awesome, isn't it?

So, you and Mike still keeping this cafe nice and tidy?

23. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    I'm keeping it going. Haven't seen Mike here in a while tho. I like your Mando.
    Be sure to check out the Ep 7 forum as well!

24. TrakNar

Apr 4, 2011
    I like to play with my toys.

[​IMG]

I also like to pose them and take pictures.