main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Sac, CA Confrontation the Fan Film

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by crutag-ventor, Aug 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lord_Darth_Vader

Lord_Darth_Vader Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 13, 2001
    Yes sacul, but did you ask him the $64,000 question....

Does he want to help with the fanfilm?????

BTW... No NET????? Dude, what planet has he been living on??? [face_shocked]

2. drippyzeo

drippyzeo Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 11, 2002
    BTW... No NET????? Dude, what planet has he been living on???

You know, that's refreshing...I had mine down for a couple months, and I actually went out and like, saw the sun and met people and stuff. Yeah.

3. Lord_Darth_Vader

Jul 13, 2001
    Speak for yourself Dripp

I get plenty of sunshine and see plenty of friends during the day. And still manage to chat with friends online as well. 8-} ;)

4. Lord_Darth_Vader

Jul 13, 2001
    Tionne.....

Can you check at that halloween store to see if they have long blonde braids? The place here already sold out of them.

And...

Instead of buying all the Sith Swords, I am currently building them from wood. I am using the two I bought as templates, and I will be cutting and sanding them this weekend so everyone will have their own personal sword.

I am still running light saber designs through my head, but I believe I have one which will have a working light bar and two LED lights on it as well.

I also have the holoprojector for Runn. I am going to add a couple of lights to it and it should be done. I also found the perfect object to be the holoprojector Sudo uses at the beginning. I found it at a second hand store. Just some paint, a couple of LED lights and a slot for the data chip and it will look like something out of Star Wars. ;)

We still need another blaster.

5. Deadpool

Deadpool Jedi Youngling star 4

Mar 22, 2002
    I did mention the film but did not ask. he said his e-mail is still the same so we could ask him.

6. Lord_Darth_Vader

Jul 13, 2001
    No problimo sacul. How is your costume coming along?

How is everyones cotumes coming along?

The two other guys in Yuba City here, one is playing Godric have got their costumes up and are ready to go. I will be meeting with them in a couple of days to go over everything.

I will be busy this weekend myself. Building the swords and I sold 4 light sabers in 13 hours, so it will be a very busy weekend.

EDIT
    I will also try to take pics of the props I will have done this weekend and post them here so everyone can see the updated ones.

7. TionneHawk

TionneHawk Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 28, 2002
    LDV, I will check the Halloween store. Do you mean the small padawan-type braid or something more substantial? You are the prop-MASTER, by the way! :)

My costume is done, I think I might try it all out and do some make-up this weekend just to get the full effect.

8. qui-gundi_15

qui-gundi_15 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 22, 2003
    come on poeple i really want to start filming

9. Lord_Darth_Vader

Jul 13, 2001
    Patience qui-gundi

Tionne - bigger, thicker braids is what I am looking for.

10. qui-gundi_15

Jan 22, 2003
  11. Deadpool

Mar 22, 2002
    these braids done have anything to do with the movie do they...I'm on to you pal! your going to be pippi longstocking for halloween aren't ya?

12. Lord_Darth_Vader

Jul 13, 2001
    qui-gundi... we all agreed we will start filming at the end of October. We still haven't got all the characters filled, the props done, and the locations secured, so keep your pants on, aight??

Sacul..... DOH!!! you found me out!!!! 8-}

13. qui-gundi_15

Jan 22, 2003
    hey ldv the everyone wants to know if the braid is like a padawan braid or somthing.

14. TionneHawk

Apr 28, 2002
    Due to lack of memory I may or may not have access to the internet for the next week or so. I feel so disconnected all of a sudden. So don't worry if you don't hear from me for a while. I will look for the braid, but keep in mind I have no idea what exactly you want. We are still on for the 11th at some hour. I repeat, we are still ON for the 11th! :)

Back to cursing at my laptop and the malevolent computer gods who continue to thwart me.

15. Lord_Darth_Vader

Jul 13, 2001
    I would like to get a thick one Tionne, if you can find one.

16. Lord_Darth_Vader

Jul 13, 2001
    Ok here are a few pics of Runn's holoprojector. One for on his belt when he receives the call, and one for holding in his hand.

[image=http://swanb.net/SVRF/Pict0041.JPG] [image=http://swanb.net/SVRF/Pict0040.JPG] [image=http://swanb.net/SVRF/Pict0039.JPG] [image=http://swanb.net/SVRF/Pict0036.JPG] [image=http://swanb.net/SVRF/Pict0037.JPG]

The red light is a blinking light that will be used in the shot of Runn's belt when he first receives the transmission.

The blue lights are when the scene of Fitsu's holo image.

17. sacul-1138

sacul-1138 Jedi Youngling star 5

Nov 9, 2000
    Coolness!! what are those made of?

18. Lord_Darth_Vader

Jul 13, 2001
    That's a production secret bro. ;)

Heh heh heh

Those are LED lights on both models.

19. drippyzeo

drippyzeo Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 11, 2002
    That looks pretty darn cool.

20. JoeSunrider

JoeSunrider Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 6, 2002
    LDV, you are teh man. Those are beyond awesome. You have a great eye for detail. This film will be incredible.

Qui-Gundi, are you still gonna be one of the Sith Knights? We're gonna choreograph on Saturday.

21. Deadpool

Mar 22, 2002
    He said he still wants to be in it but might have a cross country thing on that day.

22. TionneHawk

Apr 28, 2002
    That holoprojector looks awesome!!!

Okay, jumping over to the new thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.