main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

** Contest... any ideas for CONTESTS and PRIZES next time?? **

Discussion in 'Archive: Scifi 3D Forum' started by George Mezori SCIFI 3D, Feb 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. George Mezori SCIFI 3D

George Mezori SCIFI 3D Scifi 3D Forum star 4 VIP

Sep 10, 1999
    The site is in English. The text field in the middle is just garbage to fill it in with text.

Well we talk about some of this already. Probably won't run contests concurrently. So there'll only be one at a time every 4 months or so. We might start one up on the 3rd month of the previous one. I don't know when a "character" one would come online since that's probably what you could be most interested in. We'll have an animation one too.

2. George Mezori SCIFI 3D

George Mezori SCIFI 3D Scifi 3D Forum star 4 VIP

Sep 10, 1999
    http://www.scifi3d.com/contest/index.html

This new url should work for everybody. I think the sponsor logo banner looks bad. They're too big, fuzzy, and it's just too much going on with all the colors. I think I'll try to convert it all to white text on black.

3. darthviper107

darthviper107 Jedi Master star 4

Jun 26, 2003
    You could also try adding just one add with a banner from one company that switches each time someone goes to the site, and then have a page listing all of the sponsors. (if the coding is possible).

Cool though, so will the first contest start once you've got the site transfered over and the page finished?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.